Kick all white men out of China

Posted in the Beijing, China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Long Dong Here

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Feb 23, 2009
I muss agwee wit Supa Neep, give our chinese women what they really want, tiny, small little shrimp sized Chinese penis so when we blow our semen after 1 minute of sex, they can find the nearest closet and finish themselves off with the end of a hair brush. No more big dicked white penis, give them our 3 inch long rock hard chinese noodle penis!! Xoing poe muk chow bing!
Die Honky

Salinas, CA

#10 Apr 27, 2009
I have LONG shaft that your white Mother bounces on every day, white boy.
No Long Dong Here wrote:
I muss agwee wit Supa Neep, give our chinese women what they really want, tiny, small little shrimp sized Chinese penis so when we blow our semen after 1 minute of sex, they can find the nearest closet and finish themselves off with the end of a hair brush. No more big dicked white penis, give them our 3 inch long rock hard chinese noodle penis!! Xoing poe muk chow bing!
Arnold

Redwood City, CA

#11 Apr 30, 2009
Chinese are too short to be taken seriously. They complain about the white man, but it's interesting that millions of them surgically change their slant eyes to round eyes and rid themselves of their natural "beauty"...it makes you wonder? Could it be that their flat faces expose the true ugliness of what's inside?
Yao Mama

Salinas, CA

#12 May 1, 2009
Shut your pasty piehole ......Ahhhnold.
Yao Ming is 7 feet 6 inches tall for an example. How many white people hate people of color, yet lay out in the sun to get darker ? Stop being a hater, you melanin challenged trailer park living inbred insecure honky.
Arnold wrote:
Chinese are too short to be taken seriously. They complain about the white man, but it's interesting that millions of them surgically change their slant eyes to round eyes and rid themselves of their natural "beauty"...it makes you wonder? Could it be that their flat faces expose the true ugliness of what's inside?

Since: May 09

Ningbo, China

#13 May 4, 2009
peace,peace
Fook Yu

Salinas, CA

#14 May 5, 2009
Me love you long time.
kongle2 wrote:
peace,peace
HAHA

Guangdong, China

#15 May 19, 2009
White losers got tiny d*cks
Asian man

Garland, TX

#16 Aug 1, 2009
Wow, never heard so much racism. Can't berieve you all write such crap. Why don't you guy get a white woman instead? White guy no like white woman anyway. that why they get asian woman instead. So many white woman now desperate they take you in no time.
Yao Ming

Salinas, CA

#17 Aug 3, 2009
EFF you punk, Yao Ming is small ? Caucasians had sex with monkeys and caused AIDS. Hey Monterey man, all my Mexican friends from Salinas are taking over MOnterey now. Mexican Mafia and Chinese Triads for Life
Arnold wrote:
Red Cloud

Salinas, CA

#18 Aug 3, 2009
Whites are the low end of the gene pool. In America, they are child molesters, KKK, Militiamen, Republican, AIDS infested losers, and these are the good qualities. I HAVE SPOKEN
Chan

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 11, 2009
At least China isn't like Tennessee. It is the sex offender/pedophile capital of the world. There are thousands of them moving into the state every year.
Michael JACKSON

Salinas, CA

#20 Sep 11, 2009
HEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love the Chinese people
Mee

Gainesville, VA

#21 Sep 30, 2009
A lot of angry Chinese guys in this thread. Perhaps this stems from their own insecurities. I mean if White men, God forbid, ever complained about White women dating outside the White race, a feminist shit-storm would rain down upon them, and a vast cavalry of "anti-racist" White females would talk endlessly about how they love "chocolate men." Or Latino, or any other race of men. But when Asian men do it to White guys, it's okay because they're Asian. In fact you might even be lucky to have a cavalry of Asian women come to your side and lift your self-esteem by agreeing with you're accusing them of being race-traitors and whores. Although I do think it's great that Asians have a certain amount of pride that causes their disgust to see their women date with ANY non-Asians. White men, or at least Jews (who aren't White), are quite happy giving White women to foreign men. Particularly Pakistanis where I live. I admire Asian solidarity, but I think the double standard is ridiculous. Yes, White men are evil and so are Asian women for dating each other. Sieg Heil you God damn Asian Nazi fuck-faces. Good day, sirs.
Mee

Gainesville, VA

#22 Sep 30, 2009
LOL my post says i'm from Arlington VA...wtf
Amy

Detroit, MI

#23 Nov 18, 2009
"I agree, white people are nothing but parasitic trash who live and thrive by draining off other races"

White people are responsible for almost every single major discovery and advancement in human history. We put men on the moon, invented airplanes, televisions, computers, cars, trains, nuclear energy, discovered DNA, cured polio… all of it. The rest of the world would be living in huts if it were not for whites. It’s not our fault that some other races are inferior and easily exploited.
BlueEyedDevil

San Diego, CA

#24 Jan 14, 2010
White people are responsible for almost every single major discovery and advancement in human history. We put men on the moon, invented airplanes, televisions, computers, cars, trains, nuclear energy, discovered DNA, cured polio… all of it. The rest of the world would be living in huts if it were not for whites. It’s not our fault that some other races are inferior and easily exploited.
Amy, I think you'll appreciate my webpage devoted to debunking all the goddamn multiculturalists who try to promulgate the pathetically vacuous myth that the White race of the gods did not invent airplanes.
BlueEyedDevil

San Diego, CA

#25 Jan 14, 2010
Mexican Power

Salinas, CA

#26 Jan 15, 2010
wHITE PEOPLE are also resposible for muredring millions of innocnets, rapeing millions, and creatinf Pat RObertson, and the 700Club...
Amy wrote:
"I agree, white people are nothing but parasitic trash who live and thrive by draining off other races"
Hyung Long

Salinas, CA

#27 Jan 15, 2010
Canadians are wannabe Americans, I know some who tried to blend in, because they are white, and speak English, but I caught them whenthey said ey? you are a cyber banger who tlaks big, but are reallllly rellly small. your mom says hi.
No Long Dong Here wrote:
Terracotta

Xian, China

#30 Jan 19, 2010
Canadian wannabees in Canada live in hick towns...

All major Canadian cities have large visible minorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beijing, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 2 hr TRUMP WINNERS 62
ielts and work visa.ready and many others Nov 19 Dr Clarence 1
News China says it must act to deter Hong Kong separ... Nov 6 BROKEN PROMISES 1
News FOREX-Dollar inches lower on US election jitter... Oct '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News World's worst restoration? China's Great Wall c... Sep '16 I by 1
Chinese martial arts. Sep '16 epep 5
Chinese people in China should not interbreed w... Sep '16 epep 2
More from around the web