A role you play to get 35% of $189mil...

A role you play to get 35% of $189million dollars Email: [email protected]

Posted in the Beijing, China Forum

Since: Aug 13

Torrance, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Greetings, permit me to introduce myself, I am Dr Al Sayed Maleeq from Dubai, UAE. It will be a reckoned day if this opportunity is granted for both i and any interested and sincere individual or firm to come together and reason what I have to share, it's not a trade but an important role you play to get 35% of the total sum of $189million dollars. You will not regret this and to note that your money is not required, I want a genuine and direct deal with an interested and reliable individual or firm, please send a reply directly to my email ([email protected]) if interested and if not disregard this message and don't border, Upon your reply to this message I will give you further details as regards my proposal thank you and God bless you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beijing, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 19 hr Pope Out To Pasture 65
Trump is our God!!! Wed Sam 1
ielts and work visa.ready and many others Nov 19 Dr Clarence 1
News China says it must act to deter Hong Kong separ... Nov '16 BROKEN PROMISES 1
News FOREX-Dollar inches lower on US election jitter... Oct '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News World's worst restoration? China's Great Wall c... Sep '16 I by 1
Chinese martial arts. Sep '16 epep 5
More from around the web