China-Japan war remembered

China-Japan war remembered

There are 7 comments on the China Daily story from Jul 12, 2012, titled China-Japan war remembered. In it, China Daily reports that:

Gao Zhansheng, China's consul general in San Francisco, and his wife, Wang Yanlai, have their photo taken with a girl performer on July 8 in Fremont, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at China Daily.

Anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Bad memories. War is just too cruel. Hop we can live in a peaceful world.
taiwan

Clarksville, MD

#2 Jul 14, 2012
History Repeats....Next war will Be China vs. Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Russia, US and U.S allies,,,,
THE REST IS HISTORY

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 15, 2012
China fought the whole corrupt UN back in the Korean war. And won! Read your history books and the truth will set you free.
Anonymous

Guangzhou, China

#4 Jul 15, 2012
taiwan wrote:
History Repeats....Next war will Be China vs. Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Russia, US and U.S allies,,,,
Stupid idea, I dont believe they'd like to start this war.
chibajapan

North Point, Hong Kong

#5 Jul 17, 2012
before japan declares war against china, tokyo will have magnitude 10 earthquake, mount fuji will errupt and exploded...
CHINESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

Richmond, Canada

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#7 Jul 17, 2012
THE REST IS HISTORY wrote:
China fought the whole corrupt UN back in the Korean war. And won! Read your history books and the truth will set you free.
we won? how did we win? my history book says it was a tie. which book told you this one? Book from 1970's? You must be 70 years old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beijing, China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richmond Hill fire is latest controversy for owner (Mar '09) Aug 23 steven R 125
News China asks US to clarify regulations after catf... (May '07) Aug 20 chris saldivar 8
News Today's news in photos: Subway spokesman Jared ... Aug 20 Psychosys 1
News Rumsfeld meets China's highest-ranking military... (Jul '06) Aug 19 Wolftracks 13
News Fastest charging electric bus operationalised i... Aug 5 ChennaiBALA 1
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... Jul '15 Yakult 677
Effective Skin Whitening From Philippines Jul '15 vincent doesburg 1
More from around the web