Cameroon mourns presidential lion

Cameroon mourns presidential lion

There are 1 comment on the BBC story from Mar 29, 2007, titled Cameroon mourns presidential lion. In it, BBC reports that:

People see the lion's death a bad omen for President Biya Cameroon's wildlife minister has encouraged people to pay their last respects to the country's most famous lion, named Paul after the president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

mcfredo kan

Central District, Hong Kong

#1 Mar 30, 2007
don't you think it is fulish and stupid to spend time and money paying last respect to an animal while thousands upon thousands of people are on the street with an empty stomac? i know thats the ministers own way to fill his big belle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaounde, Cameroon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yaounde Music Forum (Nov '12) Nov 19 Musikologist 13
how to create shipping websites with tracking (Aug '15) Aug '15 peter 1
News French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) Dec '14 azeez 7
News Reunification: revisiting the Foumban deliberat... (Feb '14) Dec '14 dango64 2
News Cameroon frees 7 accused of breaking anti-gay law (Oct '14) Oct '14 Belle Sexton 2
News Cameroon: Chinese Workers Abandon Construction ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Joe linda 2
News A video released by the Nigerian Islamist extre... (Jul '14) Jul '14 john 1
More from around the web