China, Cameroon Sign Accords on Road,...

China, Cameroon Sign Accords on Road, Postal, Energy Projects

There are 1 comment on the Walta Information Centre story from Mar 25, 2010, titled China, Cameroon Sign Accords on Road, Postal, Energy Projects. In it, Walta Information Centre reports that:

March 25, 2010 -- China and Cameroon signed eight cooperation agreements on projects in the agriculture, energy, road, postal, and information and communications technology industries in the Central African country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walta Information Centre.

An Anglophone

Cameroon

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Yes, day-in and out there are always the signing of accords. What about the ones we do not even know but which have benefited all Cameroonians? True some of these accords may have helped like that. But my worry is about the accords the accords that we are all always well informed about. Is this the first? My advice to the Cameroon government is to stop broadcasting such accords over and over because it keeps on irritating us. My name is not Atangana, Xavier-Vogt, Onana, nor is my name Bi' Mvondo which according to the Cameroon politics is a clear indication, I have nothing to benefit from the signing of accords day in, and out. To me, I think the amount of money spent for receiving and entertaining all these accord signers in Yaounde should be used to open up a school to train more future accord signers. That would be better rather than feeding lizard-eating chinese people in the name of diplomats. What do you think qualifies a person to the level of diplomat? And why does not government not think about me? I'm I not qualified to be a diplomat too? Or just because my color is black and my own brothers don't see me of any importance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centre, Cameroon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) Dec '14 azeez 7
News Reunification: revisiting the Foumban deliberat... (Feb '14) Dec '14 dango64 2
News Cameroon frees 7 accused of breaking anti-gay law (Oct '14) Oct '14 Belle Sexton 2
News Cameroon: Chinese Workers Abandon Construction ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Joe linda 2
News A video released by the Nigerian Islamist extre... (Jul '14) Jul '14 john 1
News Two-Thirds of Congo Basin Forests Could Disappear (Dec '06) Jun '14 Watsa Mattau 4
News RTE Ten's top telly for today (Dec '13) Dec '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
More from around the web