Feds: Man accused of shooting dog now...

Feds: Man accused of shooting dog now on the run

There are 2 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Feds: Man accused of shooting dog now on the run. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

Federal officials say Raymone "Ramone" Clements, 42, of Cleveland, the man accused of shooting a dog in Cleveland Heights' Forest Hills Park and leaving the dog for dead, has been criminally indicted by federal officials for being a felon in possession of ammunition, something not allowed by his previous convictions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Now give him 5 more years for no showing up in court. Catch this POS and lock him up for good, do us all a favor by keeping him behind bars. And no posters saying that he was just turning his life around and is a positive for the community.

Akron, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Definitely drop the hammer on this P.O.S but dont forget to expose those he let him go in the first place, he should never have seen the light of day after raping those teenage girl's publicaly expose those who released him and also march on the court house and make a public spectacle in exposing those who want to go soft on him. throw away the key on this savage and stop him from breeding and causing any further problems for society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min Chuck 20,175
News Aavielle Wakefield, 5-month-old Cleveland girl ... Thu Matao 1
Naked Wed Ashly 1
News U.S. Marshals arrest fugitive accused in string... Oct 4 Walkin Boss 1
Review: Allen Studios (Aug '08) Oct 2 Vodka five 48
Need Dog Food - East Oct 2 Tjiggin 4
Where can I get training and experience driving... Sep 30 mobile99 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages