Legendary Weed Hustler

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Come on now, I know it's some true G's that's looking to make some real money on these streets! I know it's some true lil' gangsters that don't mind sitting in the county playing spades & giving out chips & other food to other inmates, suckering them in like to recruit them on your snitch team. I know it's some lil' gangsters that wanna pick up the G's they did county or State time with in a limo. I know it's some g's that wanna day dream about riding by that person they always been jealous of in different cars. I know it's some g's that would love to throw money at strippers & their family. I know it's some G's that got kids that wanna properly provide for their family!

Listen, to work as a government informant no experience or education is desired. You don't need a GED. All you have to know is good dope from bad dope, stay popular so you can move weight & get next to the right people involved in illegal gambling, guns, prostitution, counterfeit money, car theft rings & chop shop. Nobody will suspect you as a snitch. look, you just another car driving around looking for drugs, weed growers, gambling, prostitution, counterfeit money,& someone that's connected to stolen cars, guns, drugs, growing weed, gambling, prostitution, counterfeit money. It doesn't matter if their illustrious or not, but the government like the illustrious because the illustrious have too much to lose & they connected, everybody love everybody with money. Trust me, the government can make you a star in these streets. The kind of star rappers will rap about.
The federal agents gotta make money under the table also so if you want a house to grow weed in & to show off to certain folks like you the smartest & realist than the federal government can supply that for you & your crew as well.

if you wanna be a record executive the government will make you a rap star, somebody folks talk about because they got MONEY! IT ANT THAT HARD!

It's long, read carefully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog food in cleveland (Jan '15) 6 hr I got ya 43
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) 6 hr I got ya 111
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Canaleworks4Mancuso 20,514
need pains Nov 28 MrChowPuppyMix 4
Public assistance Nov 25 come on man 1
How would you change the Browns uniforms Nov 24 Toby 2
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam and Brown's owner Ji... (Jan '15) Nov 24 Toby 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages