'Rover' attorneys ask judge to drop c...

'Rover' attorneys ask judge to drop charges, say police destroyed evidence in case

There are 1 comment on the The Plain Dealer story from Feb 10, 2014, titled 'Rover' attorneys ask judge to drop charges, say police destroyed evidence in case. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Lawyers for Shane "Rover" French and his sidekick Michael "Chocolate Charlie" Toomey are asking a judge to dismiss assault and other charges against the WMMS radio personalities alleging that Cleveland police destroyed evidence in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Dont be so sure

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Time for an internal affairs investigation. Besides the original taped interview with the drunk cop, what other things are missing from the CPD Evidence room?
How much drugs evaporated or now underweight?
Confiscated cash from drug dealers?
Firearms or other weapons?
other altered confessions or affidavits and taped testimony replacing originals?

Any and ALL cases involving this cop need to be reviewed for altered or conflicting testimony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prediction: Browns to go 4-12 Fri Warrior pride 1
Hogan bad rap good Fri Aunt T Histimine 1
News Cleveland RTA video shows Movement for Black Li... Jul 29 Walkin Boss 1
News Cleveland woman dies at Cleveland Heights Jail Jul 29 come on man 2
E. 43rd. street!!!! Jul 29 come on man 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Jul 29 come on man 103
News Theodore Wilt arrested in July 4 fatal stabbing... (Jul '09) Jul 28 I miss you my son 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages