Clifton Steel Lockout

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

angryunionman

Chicago, IL

#1 May 13, 2014
Well my fellow Union brothers it looks to me that were out of jobs at Clifton Steel Company .... You all wont admit the truth and keep preaching were On Strike when reality tells me the Company doesnt want us back and were Locked Out ..... We have had a full year to sign the last offer and we did nothing nor did our leadership to get a fair contract for us and where do we stand now????

Somebody needs to wakeup our leadership and findout are we Locked Out because that is how i feel right now and having been denyed unemployment already over this is some bullshit

Whats really up .... Are we Locked Out!!!!!
help

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 14, 2014
angryunionman wrote:
Well my fellow Union brothers it looks to me that were out of jobs at Clifton Steel Company .... You all wont admit the truth and keep preaching were On Strike when reality tells me the Company doesnt want us back and were Locked Out ..... We have had a full year to sign the last offer and we did nothing nor did our leadership to get a fair contract for us and where do we stand now????
Somebody needs to wakeup our leadership and findout are we Locked Out because that is how i feel right now and having been denyed unemployment already over this is some bullshit
Whats really up .... Are we Locked Out!!!!!
Are there other people working in the Plant? I would think the first person to ask would be the UNION REP.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture 11 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Mon Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP Mon HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Mon Permanti in da house 2
please help Mon barbosa 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info