Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 925)

Showing posts 18,481 - 18,500 of28,428
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ScienceIsForDumm ies

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He does that on global warming days. LOL! Record highs two days in a row up here in Cleveland.
Don't talk with that fat Koch in your mouth. There's a reason why you are just a truck driver and why 97% of the scientific world disagrees with your kookie little fringe group. Now jump though the hoop for the oil billionaires, Rubber Ducky.
ScienceIsForDumm ies

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.... I'll bite. What's racist about her comment?
Sure, I'll dumb it down to truck driver level. Why would Annie assume that the President of the United States smokes menthols? I Googled it but found nothing on what brand he smokes. Annie must have some completely non-racist inside information...huh Rubber Ducky?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you have family. When I told you that you were lucky you didn't have dependents, I only meant it in terms of the financial obligations. I was worried that you might be all alone. Hang in there, Pops!
TY. In the ways that count, I am quite lucky. 1 son is a fine auto mechanic & takes care of my car repairs even tho I have to buy parts of course, 1 has been in the navy for 10+ yrs now with 4 yrs to go on this hitch & 1 is in college studying to be a psycologist promising me that I will always have a place to live when he has his own practice.
I spent many yrs as a single custodial dad when the laws were still biased so collectively the mothers got away with about $140K-$150K in support for which my sons & I came up short but like I said, it is what it is.
My life hasn't been easy but it has been full in all ways but financial.
Thanx for your understanding but I keep putting 1 foot in front of the other & following my life line. I am far from alone. We are 5 guys that hug, love & think of each other all of the time. It is good.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the tobacco tax and the tanning tax doesn't affect Obama at all. I wonder who buys his menthols?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.... I'll bite. What's racist about her comment?
1. Why doesn't the tanning tax affect Obama? Oh, it's because he's a BLACK GUY.

2. Why menthol cigarettes? Oh, because all BLACK PEOPLE smoke Kools.(Although Obama is actually supposed to favor Marlboros. I guess he didn't get the memo.)
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

ScienceIsForDummies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll dumb it down to truck driver level. Why would Annie assume that the President of the United States smokes menthols? I Googled it but found nothing on what brand he smokes. Annie must have some completely non-racist inside information...huh Rubber Ducky?
Hey, not all truck drivers are dumb! That's just another stereotype. Don't judge them all by a single example.

Regarding Obama's favorite brand of smokes:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have never answered any questions as to why you use 'truck driver' as an insult.
Your home would not have been built without truck drivers delivering lumber, bricks, cement, drywall or even the bulldozers that cut the ground.
Then there are the truck drivers that deliver your milk, meat, cereal, beer, Toilet Paper to the grocery store.
Add to that the tires for your car that do NOT roll themselves to Tire Discounters or Firestone or where ever and the oil for your engine, the charcoal grill or camping equipment to Wal-Mart. Then there's the appliances for your home or the clothing in your closet or the gasoline that you you buy for you car, SUV or truck.
YOUR consistent voicing of 'truck drivers' in a negative way is indicative of your closed mind, low self esteem, challenged IQ, thoughtlessness, & flat out meanness. It should suck to be you. But then YOU have NO idea as to who & what you are so I am sure that you do not comprehend my message.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, not all truck drivers are dumb! That's just another stereotype. Don't judge them all by a single example.
Very interesting & informative. Good link.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Commie Care is no different than having a leak in a water pipe in the basement, and trying to fix the expensive water bill by having somebody else pay for it.
While against government healthcare, I say if we are going to have it, fine, but do it the right way. Get rid of Medicare, Medicaid, and have all healthcare paid for by a consumption tax. Everybody uses it and everybody pays. A ten page bill at best.
The problem is that it's actually our government that's responsible for the high price of our healthcare. Instead of addressing the cost which would mean get government out of healthcare, they see the solution as more government.
I forget who said it now, but "Only a fool would expect the person who created the problem to solve it. That's Commie Care in a nutshell.
There are nearly a dozen or so things we can implement that would greatly reduce the cost of our healthcare, and many of them at no cost to the taxpayer or consumer. But this isn't about solving a problem, this is part of a much larger picture.
As we all know, people dependent on government are more likely to vote Democrat. So how do the Democrats stay in power? Simple, create more government dependents. After all, if most people in this country were self-reliant, responsible and victimless, then who would need the Democrat party?
From 2008 to 2013 premiums rose by an average of 5.8% per year. But between 1999 and 2008, premiums rose by an average of 13.2% per year--in other words, twice as fast as premiums under Obama.

Anybody with half a brain knows if it wasn't for the Democratic Party we would be working for slave wages and buying everything from the company store.

The 2013 Republican Rulebook;
If it's different, regulate it.
If it's profitable, deregulate it.
When in doubt, make a tax cut.
If you can't fix it, make everyone scared of it.
If you don't like it, deny it's true.
If you aren't in charge, oppose everything.
Smear is always better than substance.
MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY! !!
This space is for rent.$100,000 per word.
If all else fails, blame the nearest Democrat.
Pretty point on. Throw in disdain for the moocher-parasite class and you're set
Mayberry Burning

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the elected President of the most powerful country in the world is "Dumbama", imagine where that puts a truck driver that disagrees with 97% of the scientific community.
Mayberry Burning

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You have never answered any questions as to why you use 'truck driver' as an insult.
Your home would not have been built without truck drivers delivering lumber, bricks, cement, drywall or even the bulldozers that cut the ground.
Then there are the truck drivers that deliver your milk, meat, cereal, beer, Toilet Paper to the grocery store.
Add to that the tires for your car that do NOT roll themselves to Tire Discounters or Firestone or where ever and the oil for your engine, the charcoal grill or camping equipment to Wal-Mart. Then there's the appliances for your home or the clothing in your closet or the gasoline that you you buy for you car, SUV or truck.
YOUR consistent voicing of 'truck drivers' in a negative way is indicative of your closed mind, low self esteem, challenged IQ, thoughtlessness, & flat out meanness. It should suck to be you. But then YOU have NO idea as to who & what you are so I am sure that you do not comprehend my message.
I must have missed when you asked that question. Go ahead and post me a link to when you asked that question. Unless of course this is yet another one of the many lies you have been caught telling on this forum. I'm thinking the people who tried to put a guy with magic underwear in the Whitehouse and then failed are the ones who have self esteem issues. Go ahead and post a link to your original question about truck drivers. Bet you don't because it never happened. Nice tried old clown but your game is shut down once again.

Since: Feb 13

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Answer the question....
Coffee

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

"Well, if the elected President of the most powerful country in the world is "Dumbama", imagine where that puts a truck driver that disagrees with 97% of the scientific community."

Not necessarily. Remember when Notre Dame hired Gerry Faust as football coach from an Ohio high school? Remember how that turned out?

That's essentially who our president is, except he doesn't have Faust's accomplishments.

Since: Feb 13

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Strickland?
methline

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

medline wrote:
Answer the question....
OK. Judging by how many different posts you have recently commented on, I will answer yes, you are a lame excuse for a internet troll.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Mayberry Burning wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the elected President of the most powerful country in the world is "Dumbama", imagine where that puts a truck driver that disagrees with 97% of the scientific community.
97%, huh?

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists
A cold Arctic summer has led to a record increase in the ice cap, leading experts to predict a period of global cooling.

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, the equivalent of almost a million square miles.

In a rebound from 2012's record low, an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia's northern shores, days before the annual re-freeze is even set to begin.

The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year, forcing some ships to change their routes.

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

If correct, it would contradict computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming. The news comes several years after the BBC predicted that the arctic would be ice-free by 2013.

he extent to which temperatures will rise with carbon dioxide levels and how much of the warming over the past 150 years, a total of 0.8C, is down to human greenhouse gas emissions are key issues in the debate.

The IPCC says it is “95 per cent confident” that global warming has been caused by humans - up from 90 per cent in 2007 – according to the draft report.

However, US climate expert Professor Judith Curry has questioned how this can be true as that rather than increasing in confidence,“uncertainty is getting bigger” within the academic community.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...

See! All those billions and billions wasted, and all they really had to do is ask a truck driver about global warming.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. Why doesn't the tanning tax affect Obama? Oh, it's because he's a BLACK GUY.
2. Why menthol cigarettes? Oh, because all BLACK PEOPLE smoke Kools.(Although Obama is actually supposed to favor Marlboros. I guess he didn't get the memo.)
You do raise a good question though: why tanning salons? Are they targeted by DumBama because black people don't use tanning salons? Wonder what the liberals would have said if Bush placed a tax on products like Afro Sheen to pay for the Iraqi war?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know rubber dicky. Why don't you ask her?

Maybe nobody really knows what his brand is since he hides behind the White House like a 13 year old when he smokes. You know...... kind of like Moochelle when the photographers get pictures of her gnawing on some ribs or something.

Do as I say--not as I do. Guess that's why Congress is trying to waiver themselves and their aids from Commie Care.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't talk with that fat Koch in your mouth. There's a reason why you are just a truck driver and why 97% of the scientific world disagrees with your kookie little fringe group. Now jump though the hoop for the oil billionaires, Rubber Ducky.
And they got to be billionaires from people like you using their products.

Why don't you buy a clown suit and dance around for Al Gore and his ilk who likely have investments in all this green energy BS because every time you speak against global warming, they laugh at you and count their money.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Mayberry Burning wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed when you asked that question. Go ahead and post me a link to when you asked that question. Unless of course this is yet another one of the many lies you have been caught telling on this forum. I'm thinking the people who tried to put a guy with magic underwear in the Whitehouse and then failed are the ones who have self esteem issues. Go ahead and post a link to your original question about truck drivers. Bet you don't because it never happened. Nice tried old clown but your game is shut down once again.
There is no need to post a link. Answer the question now since it's still being asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,481 - 18,500 of28,428
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min toomanymistakes 18,486
Review: Cancinos Multiservice Office 15 hr Anonymous customer 1
Michelle Knight Information Tue Raven 7
the decline of ebay (May '13) Jul 6 TransNetCommerce 23
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
Five arrested in Jim Brennan murder; Frontier p... Jul 4 pizzed 1
Five People Arrested in Connection with Clevela... Jul 4 Ron S 2
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters