Comments
17,741 - 17,760 of 30,507 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19588 Jul 21, 2013
Other than the fact that I have single handedly crushed each and every tea bagger propaganda based claim you guys have made on here since day one, and have smacked you around the forum like bad puppies with absolute facts and links to back up all my statements...you guys really showed me.
Just Here

Ironton, OH

#19590 Jul 22, 2013
I'm just here to be # 18,000 on the comments! And to tell you to let 2010 go! LOL
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19591 Jul 22, 2013
Just Here wrote:
I'm just here to be # 18,000 on the comments!
http://bit.ly/q2Tzop
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#19592 Jul 22, 2013
It's so hard to know
Abrahim

Shippingport, PA

#19594 Jul 22, 2013
Express Lane 2 Jesus wrote:
Other than the fact that I have single handedly crushed each and every tea bagger propaganda based claim you guys have made on here since day one, and have smacked you around the forum like bad puppies with absolute facts and links to back up all my statements...you guys really showed me.
Reading your posts is kind of like watching a train wreck. Horrible, but the horrific makes us look on anyway.

You exude so much hate. I hope you're a home-bound invalid, because you'd be dangerous in public.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19596 Jul 22, 2013
MissionAccomplished wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and post us a link showing where Obama doubled our deficit in one term. You're a f@cking liar. Funny, because you are the one that always claims proven historical facts are lies. Post us a link...cue the crickets.
I miss spoke in as much as I missed part of my thought...To clarify I meant to say that Obama has closely doubled GWB's 8 yr deficit in less than 5 yrs. And I will wager that Affordable Health Care numbers are & will be hidden & or cooked & not included. Like not counting as unemployed those that have quit looking!
Pops

Newport, KY

#19597 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You do realize that I posted a direct quote from you calling some else a "tard". I think the fact that MOST things fly right over your head explains a lot about your political choices. You flat out called someone a "tard" and then you want to preach to me about how civil and mature you are? Screw you. This is the part where you claim it's all a lie, just like you have in the past. Here you go, hypocrite...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canton-oh/TSQ...
What's going on there in post 19105? Guess your Miss Manners sob story just flew out the window.
I have to admit that I have egg on my face this one time with the use of "tard" that 1 time out of a multitude of posts. For that I should apologize but I am grateful that you have proven me correct time after time after time.
By the way, I did NOT preach to you about how mature I am, just how immature that you are & again, YOU prove my point.
Then you not only insult a multitude of times post after post but go into direct attack mode with a "screw you". I would declare that you are a four star 'tard' but I have quit using that word, 1 time is my limit.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19598 Jul 22, 2013
Now WE need a tally sheet & a calculator to track which 1 or more of your identities gets credit and for what. We can include 'Honorable Mentions'.
I am NOT a 'Teabagger' but would not be upset if you called me one. OR IF you called me a Conservative, Jew, Constitutionalist, Christian, & some other.
Please do NOT call me a Liberal, Progressive or say that I am from Canton.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19599 Jul 23, 2013
Abrahim wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your posts is kind of like watching a train wreck. Horrible, but the horrific makes us look on anyway.
You exude so much hate. I hope you're a home-bound invalid, because you'd be dangerous in public.
I hope they take your guns away because hillbillies living out the Civil War in their minds during this modern age shouldn't be allowed to own them.

I know FACTS scare you guys so I'd expect you to all come squirming out of your nests when confronted with them. I don't hate you guys anymore than you guys hate the blacks, gays, Muslims, Liberals, Dems, poor people, Yankees or environmentalists.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19600 Jul 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're one of those what we call a Legend in your Own Mind.
You are what we call a dirty, know it all, weather expert, truck driver.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19601 Jul 23, 2013
When one of you can prove my statements incorrect, then you'll be rolling with the big dogs. Until then, stick to your Koch Brother propaganda websites and know that you are number 2 in oh so many ways.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19602 Jul 23, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Now WE need a tally sheet & a calculator to track which 1 or more of your identities gets credit and for what. We can include 'Honorable Mentions'.
I am NOT a 'Teabagger' but would not be upset if you called me one. OR IF you called me a Conservative, Jew, Constitutionalist, Christian, & some other.
I'll stick to calling you a proven hypocrite and a proven liar...you know...Tea Bagger.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19603 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are what we call a dirty, know it all, weather expert, truck driver.
So somebody with a job yer sayin....

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19604 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll stick to calling you a proven hypocrite and a proven liar...you know...Tea Bagger.
Nope... not a Tea Bagger... An IRS agent if youbreally meant hypocrite and proven liar.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19605 Jul 23, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... not a Tea Bagger... An IRS agent if youbreally meant hypocrite and proven liar.
Sorry, The whole IRS scandal already joined the pile of "scandals" your camp has come up with that have been proven to be lies. Nice try though. The words at least sounded nice, although just another proven lie.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19606 Jul 23, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
So somebody with a job yer sayin....
Right, like the majority of Americans who are hard working and voted for who...twice? What do the facts tell us about the majority of hard working, taxpaying Americans? That's right...they voted for Obama twice. Unless you in your fantasy Fox News bubble are trying to call the 8% unemployed a "majority". I know...the rest of Americans only voted because Obama gave out free phones...aaaah ha ha ha ha! That's how stupid you guys sound. Besides, when are you going to stop calling your mom and dad's trust fund your hard work?
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

#19607 Jul 23, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Now WE need a tally sheet & a calculator to track which 1 or more of your identities gets credit and for what. We can include 'Honorable Mentions'.
Funny I have never mentioned Jewish people on here. VERY INTERESTING that you would try to slip that in there. Wonder why? Are you Jewish?

Busted again old clown.
MajorityOfAmeric a

Canton, OH

#19608 Jul 23, 2013
Strange, no mention of how hateful calling the President of the United States "Dumbama", "The half breed" is. Guess you have selective reading comprehension.

Also, I wouldn't exactly call the names I post under a great secret conspiracy, considering they all say Canton under them.
MajorityOfAmeric a

Canton, OH

#19609 Jul 23, 2013
Wow...8 completely false and completely disproven "scandals" in a row. How feeble. Just admit it. You guys don't like black people. No wonder America takes you guys so seriously. Oh, that's right. The GOP is considered a sideshow and a joke by the MAJORITY of Americans. Guess it doesn't matter. You Tea Baggers will be propping yourselves up on the bogus "facts" of those proven to be complete bullshit scandals for decades.
MajorityOfAmeric a

Canton, OH

#19610 Jul 23, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't talking to you, yet here's your mouth. I think you mean UdintEARNThat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Truthforthought 18,871
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 12 hr PRIVATE 1,006
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000