Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 836)

Showing posts 16,701 - 16,720 of25,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Stammering Jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean sending American soldiers off to die needlessly in Iraq for a rightwing oil agenda opened up a couple jobs here in the states? Don't you have a "Civil War 2" to be getting ready for? Guess you toothless racist hillbillies didn't learn the first time you played that little game.
Nice, though, that you decided to come out from under your bed from the last time you peeked your little rich boy head out of that rabbit hole and got spanked.
and your liberal agenda is going up in black smoke.

This summer is going to be real hot for the liberals in Washington, and they are being stupid enough to vote and record their insolence against this countries survival.

And yes civil war 2 seems inevitable, succession of states, and new currencies.

2014 All of America will see results of the failed liberal policies here, and Europe.

I am laughing at what the election results will be in 2014?

either way sends a clear message.

if you don't like the answer then moving is a way to show your disapproval.

I am sure you are informed that many many of the top 1% have moved to safe havens in the Caribbean.

In 2020 America could look like Detroit does now, everywhere.

I will be fishing in the Caribbean, you can enjoy the rot you voted for.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxKochWh0re wrote:
Ha ha ha. Your one article was supported by "16" scientists. Ha ha ha ha ha! Boy, you got me there. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha! 16 out of...don't believe in climate change? PG13 for you Raytard. Leave saving the planet from the ignorant and greedy folks to the big boys.
please send some global warming to columbus.

since you are a big boy, fart us some heat.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Dublin is exclusive. Hilliard is common. It is hilarious that you live in the one and attempt to leech off the other.
Dublin is exclusive? Muirfield is, that's about it. Tell me how exclusive Avery Rd, Sawmill Rd and 161 are, Johnson.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean sending American soldiers off to die needlessly in Iraq for a rightwing oil agenda opened up a couple jobs here in the states?
Right-wing oil agenda? Reading liberal blogs again without question I see. Where is all this oil you on the left keep telling us about? Oil got more expensive a few years after our invasion of Iraq. Better question: where is all that Iraqi oil today? How much are we getting from Iraq?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus is a sauna compared to Cleveland. We need to keep all the heat we can. Our "normal" is 48 degrees, and we can't get ten degrees near it. In fact, we won't get near it for at least another week or more. Long-term predictions we won't see normal until the end of the first week--or perhaps the second week of April.:-(
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean sending American soldiers off to die needlessly in Iraq for a rightwing oil agenda opened up a couple jobs here in the states? Don't you have a "Civil War 2" to be getting ready for? Guess you toothless racist hillbillies didn't learn the first time you played that little game.
Nice, though, that you decided to come out from under your bed from the last time you peeked your little rich boy head out of that rabbit hole and got spanked.
the solders volunteered.

what is your point?

a ban on solders right to volunteer?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the solders volunteered.
what is your point?
a ban on solders right to volunteer?
Disagree, I have a relative who was getting ready to get out of the Corps and was frozen by orders of Bush, then was deployed to the invasion of Iraq.
OpenWide

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave what your wife calls me out of this.
Reality Votes

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your liberal agenda is going up in black smoke.
This summer is going to be real hot for the liberals in Washington, and they are being stupid enough to vote and record their insolence against this countries survival.
And yes civil war 2 seems inevitable, succession of states, and new currencies.
2014 All of America will see results of the failed liberal policies here, and Europe.
I am laughing at what the election results will be in 2014?
either way sends a clear message.
if you don't like the answer then moving is a way to show your disapproval.
I am sure you are informed that many many of the top 1% have moved to safe havens in the Caribbean.
In 2020 America could look like Detroit does now, everywhere.
I will be fishing in the Caribbean, you can enjoy the rot you voted for.
We've already seen your laughable prediction skills. We also already heard your blabbering mouth with talk of armed revolutions and you running like a coward traitor to another country. Run little scared bunny. So far you are zero for zero.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-wing oil agenda? Reading liberal blogs again without question I see. Where is all this oil you on the left keep telling us about? Oil got more expensive a few years after our invasion of Iraq. Better question: where is all that Iraqi oil today? How much are we getting from Iraq?
We aren't getting anything from Iraq. Just soldiers needlessly dying for a rightwing Christian GOP oil agenda. Now Haliburton...that's another story.

I base my concepts on the several years I worked for Newt Gingrich during that time. I was on the frontlines of your agenda and I can personally tell you that you guys are ten times scummier than Americans already view you. You base your mouth on emailed tea party newsletters. Get it right.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

PG13Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't getting anything from Iraq. Just soldiers needlessly dying for a rightwing Christian GOP oil agenda. Now Haliburton...that's another story.
I base my concepts on the several years I worked for Newt Gingrich during that time. I was on the frontlines of your agenda and I can personally tell you that you guys are ten times scummier than Americans already view you. You base your mouth on emailed tea party newsletters. Get it right.
Oh, I see. So in other words, you lied. The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with oil. Of course I knew that already. So if we got no oil, how is it a right-wing Christian oil agenda?

You guys on the left are such hypocrites. You complain when we desire to drill our own oil, yet when we get oil from other countries, you complain about what you suspect that it takes to get that oil. You're the last one to take a bus to work or ride a bicycle to the store. You probably drive a large engine pickup truck to boot.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree, I have a relative who was getting ready to get out of the Corps and was frozen by orders of Bush, then was deployed to the invasion of Iraq.
He didn't know that could happen when he joined the military?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

(CNN)-- Punxsutawney Phil lied.

That's what a prosecutor in Ohio says. He has filed a criminal "indictment" against the famed groundhog, who, year for year on February 2, emerges from his burrow at Gobbler's Knob to predict whether spring will come early or winter will linger.

If he sees his shadow, it means six more weeks of chill. If not, short sleeves are days away.
This year, Phil got it wrong, and it's not the first time.

On the first day of spring this past Wednesday, the Northeast got pelted with more than a foot of snow. It's still cold two days later, and more chilly weather is in the forecast.

Snow on the first day of spring

Michael T. Gmoser is sick of it, and he wants someone to pay.

"I woke up this morning and the wind was blowing, the snow was flying, the temperatures were falling, and I said 'Punxsutawney, you let us down,' " the prosecutor told CNN affiliate WXIX.

The homepage of the Butler County, Ohio, prosecutor's office, which Gmoser heads, prominently features alerts against scammers.

Shadows aren't just for groundhogs

Gmoser is convinced that Phil is one and that he intentionally misled the nation. Now, trouble with the law is a brewing for the famous rodent from Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/ohio-punxsut ...

Who says people in Ohio have no sense of humor? LOL!
myvote

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ted S.
Kasich seems scattered brained to me , ever really listen to him when he talks ?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

myvote wrote:
Ted S.
Kasich seems scattered brained to me , ever really listen to him when he talks ?
Ever listened to Obama?
Kasich is riding a 53% approval rating right now. His message seems to be getting through.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
myvote

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Not to this voter he's not.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

myvote wrote:
well, I guess our votes cancel each other out.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

myvote wrote:
Then stay in the minority. Only a real goof can't see that this is the first Governor in a long time that's doing something for the state.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stay in the minority. Only a real goof can't see that this is the first Governor in a long time that's doing something for the state.
Best governor since Rhodes.
18WheeledBrainTr ust

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. So in other words, you lied. The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with oil. Of course I knew that already. So if we got no oil, how is it a right-wing Christian oil agenda?
You guys on the left are such hypocrites. You complain when we desire to drill our own oil, yet when we get oil from other countries, you complain about what you suspect that it takes to get that oil. You're the last one to take a bus to work or ride a bicycle to the store. You probably drive a large engine pickup truck to boot.
No, no spin boy. Lying is what Bush did with Congress to push forward an agenda that didn't benefit Americans. I said WE didn't benefit from all that oil in Iraq. Nice try though, truck driving weather man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,701 - 16,720 of25,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min Samuel 17,739
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less 8 hr Bub 2
Rand Paul stutters 8 hr Tea 1
Genealogy Query - FRANKLIN : RICHARDS 18 hr joanNYadoptees 1
Looking for father 23 hr Angela 9
sin tax Thu Joe Bialek 2
Open container law reform could affect Short No... Wed They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search