Comments
16,541 - 16,560 of 29,340 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18099
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The Five Biggest Lies Bush Told Us About Iraq
http://catalog.sevenstories.com/products/five...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18101
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

18WheeledBrainTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no spin boy. Lying is what Bush did with Congress to push forward an agenda that didn't benefit Americans. I said WE didn't benefit from all that oil in Iraq. Nice try though, truck driving weather man.
Why in the world do you use 'truck driver' as a derogatory term? Except for public transportation IE: buses & taxis, EVERYTHING Is carried by TRUCK at some time which means that you couldn't buy groceries without a truck driver. That means that you would starve to death which is not an unpleasant thought.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18103
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jim wrote:
The Five Biggest Lies Bush Told Us About Iraq
http://catalog.sevenstories.com/products/five...
I have a response for every one of these so called lies & obsfucations that are listed here but pls allow me to be somewhat brief by focusing on one. I have said for YEARS that the WMD's that were NOT found BUT we knew that Saddam used WMD's against the Iranians & the Kurds.
I have said for YEARS that the concern should be where those weapons went to since we didn't find them although they were clearly in existence.
NOW the press is talking about the WMD's that Syria has. Hmmm
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18104
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hugh Stammering Jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean sending American soldiers off to die needlessly in Iraq for a rightwing oil agenda opened up a couple jobs here in the states? Don't you have a "Civil War 2" to be getting ready for? Guess you toothless racist hillbillies didn't learn the first time you played that little game.
Nice, though, that you decided to come out from under your bed from the last time you peeked your little rich boy head out of that rabbit hole and got spanked.
Actually, only time will tell if US deaths in IRAQ were needless. And as far as 'toothless racist hillbillies' goes, your benile, immature name calling shows your lack of intelligence, valid argument & hostility of your attitude.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18105
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world do you use 'truck driver' as a derogatory term? Except for public transportation IE: buses & taxis, EVERYTHING Is carried by TRUCK at some time which means that you couldn't buy groceries without a truck driver. That means that you would starve to death which is not an unpleasant thought.
Thank you for setting him straight about truck drivers and the transportation industry in general. I remember many years ago when most outfits were union. The people panicked at the thought of a possible truck drivers strike. They ran to the stores to stock up on items like they are today with guns and ammunition. Nobody knew if or when they would be able to purchase the products they were used to buying every week.

I guess Mr.Canton believes that since he works in a steel factory of some kind, he is above people of different careers. Of course, working in a steel company is not a career. General manual labor is on it's way out the door. While you don't need a masters degree to drive a truck, at least I was smart enough to learn a profession; a profession that many people can't (or don't have the guts) to do; a profession where I don't have to worry about being on unemployment because the skills I acquired at my last job were only good at my last job and nowhere else. I can move job to job or state to state. As long as I maintain my outstanding safety record, my skills are always in demand even in this terrible economy. I don't want to be like those UAW people who screwed nuts onto bolts complaining that my occupation no longer pays livable wages at other companies.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18106
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have a response for every one of these so called lies & obsfucations that are listed here but pls allow me to be somewhat brief by focusing on one. I have said for YEARS that the WMD's that were NOT found BUT we knew that Saddam used WMD's against the Iranians & the Kurds.
I have said for YEARS that the concern should be where those weapons went to since we didn't find them although they were clearly in existence.
NOW the press is talking about the WMD's that Syria has. Hmmm
Some of Saddam's defectors came to the US and told our agents that his WMD's were designed to be moved in 24 hours. While we have great technology, we can't see into Iraq on a cloudy day or during a sand storm with our satellites. Once inside Iraq, we even found plans for the development of nuclear arms that Saddam had in his possession.

Oh, but Bush lied to us about the dangers of Iraq. I guess he wasn't alone. Here is what the Democrats said about Saddam while Clinton was still President:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18107
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have a response for every one of these so called lies & obsfucations that are listed here but pls allow me to be somewhat brief by focusing on one. I have said for YEARS that the WMD's that were NOT found BUT we knew that Saddam used WMD's against the Iranians & the Kurds.
I have said for YEARS that the concern should be where those weapons went to since we didn't find them although they were clearly in existence.
NOW the press is talking about the WMD's that Syria has. Hmmm
It goes to show you can not believe what the government tells the people of the U.S. they lie. Or they keep saying the same thing in hopes the public will believe what they say. It is really bad when you can't trust government officials.

It is no different than what goes on in city of village governments, as well as the police officials. They seem to have their own agenda so they can do what hey want to do (making the rules up as the go along). They lie to the people. Do they think everyone is stupid to believe what they tell them? We need honest officials not ones with their own agendas.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18108
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Reality Votes wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already seen your laughable prediction skills. We also already heard your blabbering mouth with talk of armed revolutions and you running like a coward traitor to another country. Run little scared bunny. So far you are zero for zero.
keep stupid, you will make easy prey.
Reality Took A Vacation

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18109
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep stupid, you will make easy prey.
Spoken like a true, hasbeen whackjob. You don't scare anyone, little girl.
PipeDownOldMan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18110
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world do you use 'truck driver' as a derogatory term? Except for public transportation IE: buses & taxis, EVERYTHING Is carried by TRUCK at some time which means that you couldn't buy groceries without a truck driver. That means that you would starve to death which is not an unpleasant thought.
The real question is, who thinks a truck driver is an expert on global weather trends? Not me. Get it right, Pappy.
PipeDownOldMan

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18111
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, only time will tell if US deaths in IRAQ were needless. And as far as 'toothless racist hillbillies' goes, your benile, immature name calling shows your lack of intelligence, valid argument & hostility of your attitude.
Perhaps if we ask the soldiers what they accomplished in Iraq. Oh that's, right. I already did.

"Jack Sh1t"
RayLuvsHardCoreP orn

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18112
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so if he have no Iraqi oil, and we don't have lower gasoline prices, how did we benefit from the Iraq oil?
You don't know what a lie is. A lie is when somebody says something that is not what they know to be. In order to prove one lied, one must first prove that they knew differently than what they said in the first place. Examples:
"Under my administration, nobody making under $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind."
Barack Insane DumBama
"I did not have sex with that woman.......... Ms Lewinski"
Bill Clinton
"We're talking about millions of kids dying, being shot down by assault weapons."
Charles Rangel
See, these are all lies. Now that we know what a lie is, please tell us what Bush lied about.
"
What part of "we did not benefit from the Iraq war" are you too inbred to comprehend?

So Clinton banged a fat girl. At least he's not groping little kids. You know, like a rightwing Christian Conservative.

As far as assault weapons, a special thanks goes out to the NRA, for putting an AK47 in the hands of 16 year old urban kids. That is known as a fact. I know...it's a new concept to you.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18113
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of Saddam's defectors came to the US and told our agents that his WMD's were designed to be moved in 24 hours. While we have great technology, we can't see into Iraq on a cloudy day or during a sand storm with our satellites. Once inside Iraq, we even found plans for the development of nuclear arms that Saddam had in his possession.
Oh, but Bush lied to us about the dangers of Iraq. I guess he wasn't alone. Here is what the Democrats said about Saddam while Clinton was still President:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yah, the Bush administration really put that dictator in his place...

http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/up...
http://justifiedright.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834...

Darn the easy access to information on the internet with those historically documented facts...or what I like to call "The reason why the GOP's game got shut down"
Diaper4Pops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18114
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world do you use 'truck driver' as a derogatory term? Except for public transportation IE: buses & taxis, EVERYTHING Is carried by TRUCK at some time which means that you couldn't buy groceries without a truck driver. That means that you would starve to death which is not an unpleasant thought.
A meth head that doesn't bathe, pissing in a bottle and putting families in danger on a daily basis? What's not to love?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18115
Mar 24, 2013
 
PipeDownOldMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, who thinks a truck driver is an expert on global weather trends? Not me. Get it right, Pappy.
What is your occupation, genius?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18116
Mar 24, 2013
 
PipeDownOldMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if we ask the soldiers what they accomplished in Iraq. Oh that's, right. I already did.
"Jack Sh1t"
Why would want the truth stifled unless it proves your point pointless?
I have a son that has been to Iraq twice & Afghanistan once. He is now stationed in Cali,(9 1/2 yrs) I have a nephew in the Army (2 yrs) & a nephew in the Marines (1 1/2 yrs) & everyone of them would disagree with you. But then again, like I said B4, only time will tell. hostile blinder wearing putz

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18117
Mar 24, 2013
 
RayLuvsHardCorePorn wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "we did not benefit from the Iraq war" are you too inbred to comprehend?
So Clinton banged a fat girl. At least he's not groping little kids. You know, like a rightwing Christian Conservative.
As far as assault weapons, a special thanks goes out to the NRA, for putting an AK47 in the hands of 16 year old urban kids. That is known as a fact. I know...it's a new concept to you.
Groping little kids? May I introduce you to Bob Menendez, Gerry Studds, Mel Reynolds, Fred Richmond...
I also assume you've never heard of Fast and Furious, the greatest arms race in the history of the Southwest, courtesy of your boy and his poodle, Eric Holder.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18118
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Diaper4Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
A meth head that doesn't bathe, pissing in a bottle and putting families in danger on a daily basis? What's not to love?
I'll give you $500 to use that line in a Teamster union hall.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18119
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PipeDownOldMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, who thinks a truck driver is an expert on global weather trends? Not me. Get it right, Pappy.
There is NO reason that a truck driver would know less about global warming than a Hotel manager, housekeeper, Museum Director, gas station attendant, waste collector or you.
They don't even need a GED to comprehend a newspaper, TV news or internet news. We are ALL free to draw our own opinions just like you are. That is not a license for you to throw superfluous immature names.
But then that is what some posters invite from closed minded, hostile, angry posters like yourself.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18120
Mar 24, 2013
 
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What is your occupation, genius?
Oh!!!!!! He works at a steel company doing manual labor. Of course he knows more about things like climate change than I do. Why I'm just a truck driver/ landlord. How could I possible know more than him????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr anna kukelski 18,564
What happened today (07/24) 8 hr xxxrayted 7
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 27 at 7:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••