Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your liberal agenda is going up in black smoke.
This summer is going to be real hot for the liberals in Washington, and they are being stupid enough to vote and record their insolence against this countries survival.
And yes civil war 2 seems inevitable, succession of states, and new currencies.
2014 All of America will see results of the failed liberal policies here, and Europe.
I am laughing at what the election results will be in 2014?
either way sends a clear message.
if you don't like the answer then moving is a way to show your disapproval.
I am sure you are informed that many many of the top 1% have moved to safe havens in the Caribbean.
In 2020 America could look like Detroit does now, everywhere.
I will be fishing in the Caribbean, you can enjoy the rot you voted for.
We've already seen your laughable prediction skills. We also already heard your blabbering mouth with talk of armed revolutions and you running like a coward traitor to another country. Run little scared bunny. So far you are zero for zero.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-wing oil agenda? Reading liberal blogs again without question I see. Where is all this oil you on the left keep telling us about? Oil got more expensive a few years after our invasion of Iraq. Better question: where is all that Iraqi oil today? How much are we getting from Iraq?
We aren't getting anything from Iraq. Just soldiers needlessly dying for a rightwing Christian GOP oil agenda. Now Haliburton...that's another story.

I base my concepts on the several years I worked for Newt Gingrich during that time. I was on the frontlines of your agenda and I can personally tell you that you guys are ten times scummier than Americans already view you. You base your mouth on emailed tea party newsletters. Get it right.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

PG13Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't getting anything from Iraq. Just soldiers needlessly dying for a rightwing Christian GOP oil agenda. Now Haliburton...that's another story.
I base my concepts on the several years I worked for Newt Gingrich during that time. I was on the frontlines of your agenda and I can personally tell you that you guys are ten times scummier than Americans already view you. You base your mouth on emailed tea party newsletters. Get it right.
Oh, I see. So in other words, you lied. The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with oil. Of course I knew that already. So if we got no oil, how is it a right-wing Christian oil agenda?

You guys on the left are such hypocrites. You complain when we desire to drill our own oil, yet when we get oil from other countries, you complain about what you suspect that it takes to get that oil. You're the last one to take a bus to work or ride a bicycle to the store. You probably drive a large engine pickup truck to boot.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree, I have a relative who was getting ready to get out of the Corps and was frozen by orders of Bush, then was deployed to the invasion of Iraq.
He didn't know that could happen when he joined the military?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

(CNN)-- Punxsutawney Phil lied.

That's what a prosecutor in Ohio says. He has filed a criminal "indictment" against the famed groundhog, who, year for year on February 2, emerges from his burrow at Gobbler's Knob to predict whether spring will come early or winter will linger.

If he sees his shadow, it means six more weeks of chill. If not, short sleeves are days away.
This year, Phil got it wrong, and it's not the first time.

On the first day of spring this past Wednesday, the Northeast got pelted with more than a foot of snow. It's still cold two days later, and more chilly weather is in the forecast.

Snow on the first day of spring

Michael T. Gmoser is sick of it, and he wants someone to pay.

"I woke up this morning and the wind was blowing, the snow was flying, the temperatures were falling, and I said 'Punxsutawney, you let us down,' " the prosecutor told CNN affiliate WXIX.

The homepage of the Butler County, Ohio, prosecutor's office, which Gmoser heads, prominently features alerts against scammers.

Shadows aren't just for groundhogs

Gmoser is convinced that Phil is one and that he intentionally misled the nation. Now, trouble with the law is a brewing for the famous rodent from Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/ohio-punxsut ...

Who says people in Ohio have no sense of humor? LOL!
myvote

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ted S.
Kasich seems scattered brained to me , ever really listen to him when he talks ?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

myvote wrote:
Ted S.
Kasich seems scattered brained to me , ever really listen to him when he talks ?
Ever listened to Obama?
Kasich is riding a 53% approval rating right now. His message seems to be getting through.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
myvote

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Not to this voter he's not.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

myvote wrote:
well, I guess our votes cancel each other out.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

myvote wrote:
Then stay in the minority. Only a real goof can't see that this is the first Governor in a long time that's doing something for the state.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stay in the minority. Only a real goof can't see that this is the first Governor in a long time that's doing something for the state.
Best governor since Rhodes.
18WheeledBrainTr ust

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. So in other words, you lied. The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with oil. Of course I knew that already. So if we got no oil, how is it a right-wing Christian oil agenda?
You guys on the left are such hypocrites. You complain when we desire to drill our own oil, yet when we get oil from other countries, you complain about what you suspect that it takes to get that oil. You're the last one to take a bus to work or ride a bicycle to the store. You probably drive a large engine pickup truck to boot.
No, no spin boy. Lying is what Bush did with Congress to push forward an agenda that didn't benefit Americans. I said WE didn't benefit from all that oil in Iraq. Nice try though, truck driving weather man.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

18WheeledBrainTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no spin boy. Lying is what Bush did with Congress to push forward an agenda that didn't benefit Americans. I said WE didn't benefit from all that oil in Iraq. Nice try though, truck driving weather man.
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

FACT SHEET ON SADDAM'S DEFIANCE
OF UN RESOLUTIONS

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

March 20, 2003

Saddam Hussein's Defiance of UNSCRs

Over the past 12 years, Iraq has violated more than seventeen United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) and remains in material breach of disarmament obligations. The Iraqi regime has also sought to circumvent economic sanctions. The UNSCRs required that Iraq declare and divest itself, under international supervision, of weapons of mass destruction and related programs, delivery systems and ballistic missiles with a range greater than 150 kilometers; not commit acts of international terrorism, or allow others who commit such acts to operate in Iraqi territory; account for missing Kuwaitis and other individuals; return stolen Kuwaiti property and bear financial liability for damage from the Gulf War; and end repression of the Iraqi people.

Saddam Hussein is in violation of the following United Nations Security Council Resolutions:

UNSCR 1441 - November 8, 2002

-- Found that Iraq has been and remains in material breach of its disarmament obligations.

-- Gave Iraq a final opportunity to comply.

-- Demanded that Iraq submit a currently accurate, full and complete declaration of its weapons of mass destruction and related programs within 30 days.

-- Demanded that Iraq cooperate immediately, unconditionally and actively with the UN inspections.

-- Decided that false statements or omissions in Iraq's declarations and failure by Iraq at any time to comply with and cooperate fully in the implementation of this resolution would constitute further material breach.

-- Recalls that the Security Council has repeatedly warned Iraq that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations.

UNSCR 1284 - December 17, 1999

-- Created the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspections Commission (UNMOVIC) to replace previous weapon inspection team (UNSCOM).

-- Iraq must allow UNMOVIC "immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access" to Iraqi officials and facilities. Iraq must fulfill its commitment to return Gulf War prisoners.

-- Calls on Iraq to distribute humanitarian goods and medical supplies to its people and address the needs of vulnerable Iraqis without discrimination.

UNSCR 1205 - November 5, 1998

-- "Condemns the decision by Iraq of 31 October 1998 to cease cooperation" with UN inspectors as "a flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687 and other resolutions.

-- Iraq must provide "immediate, complete and unconditional cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspectors.

UNSCR 1284 - December 17, 1999

-- Created the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspections Commission (UNMOVIC) to replace previous weapon inspection team (UNSCOM).

-- Iraq must allow UNMOVIC "immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access" to Iraqi officials and facilities. Iraq must fulfill its commitment to return Gulf War prisoners.

-- Calls on Iraq to distribute humanitarian goods and medical supplies to its people and address the needs of vulnerable Iraqis without discrimination.

UNSCR 1205 - November 5, 1998

-- "Condemns the decision by Iraq of 31 October 1998 to cease cooperation" with UN inspectors as "a flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687 and other resolutions.

-- Iraq must provide "immediate, complete and unconditional cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspectors.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

UNSCR 1194 - September 9, 1998

-- "Condemns the decision by Iraq of 5 August 1998 to suspend cooperation with" UN and IAEA inspectors, which constitutes "a totally unacceptable contravention" of its obligations under UNSCR 687, 707, 715, 1060, 1115, and 1154.

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA weapons inspectors, and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

UNSCR 1154 - March 2, 1998

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA weapons inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access, and notes that any violation would have the "severest consequences for Iraq."

UNSCR 1137 - November 12, 1997

-- "Condemns the continued violations by Iraq" of previous UN resolutions, including its "implicit threat to the safety of" aircraft operated by UN inspectors and its tampering with UN inspector monitoring equipment.

-- Reaffirms Iraq's responsibility to ensure the safety of UN inspectors.

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN weapons inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

UNSCR 1134 - October 23, 1997

-- "Condemns repeated refusal of Iraqi authorities to allow access" to UN inspectors, which constitutes a "flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687, 707, 715, and 1060.

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN weapons inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

-- Iraq must give immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access to Iraqi officials whom UN inspectors want to interview.

UNSCR 1115 - June 21, 1997

-- "Condemns repeated refusal of Iraqi authorities to allow access" to UN inspectors, which constitutes a "clear and flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687, 707, 715, and 1060.

-- Iraq must give immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access to Iraqi officials whom UN inspectors want to interview.

UNSCR 1060 - June 12, 1996

-- "Deplores" Iraq's refusal to allow access to UN inspectors and Iraq's "clear violations" of previous UN resolutions.

UNSCR 1051 - March 27, 1996

-- Iraq must report shipments of dual-use items related to weapons of mass destruction to the UN and IAEA.

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

UNSCR 949 - October 15, 1994

-- "Condemns" Iraq's recent military deployments toward Kuwait.

-- Iraq must not utilize its military or other forces in a hostile manner to threaten its neighbors or UN operations in Iraq.

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN weapons inspectors.

-- Iraq must not enhance its military capability in southern Iraq. UNSCR 715 - October 11, 1991

-- Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA inspectors
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree, I have a relative who was getting ready to get out of the Corps and was frozen by orders of Bush, then was deployed to the invasion of Iraq.
Sry for your cousin but your wrong. They still volunteered.
Remember the whiners of the 1st conflict whined, cried & moaned on TV that enlisted for the education benefits, NOT combat. They were obviously in error.
Unless the recruiter lied, EVERYONE signs papers explaining their obligations. Mine was the same, 2 years of recall/inactive reserves. A fact that I volunteered for, so did your cousin in some way or form.
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

DIPLOMATIC FORCE into the military is what? compelling thats right
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

18WheeledBrainTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so if he have no Iraqi oil, and we don't have lower gasoline prices, how did we benefit from the Iraq oil?

You don't know what a lie is. A lie is when somebody says something that is not what they know to be. In order to prove one lied, one must first prove that they knew differently than what they said in the first place. Examples:

"Under my administration, nobody making under $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind."
Barack Insane DumBama

"I did not have sex with that woman.......... Ms Lewinski"
Bill Clinton

"We're talking about millions of kids dying, being shot down by assault weapons."
Charles Rangel

See, these are all lies. Now that we know what a lie is, please tell us what Bush lied about.

"
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

"Bush's Top 10 Lies, Exaggerations And 'Obsfucations'
About His Military Service"

http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland man fatally shot walking out of corne... 3 hr mike 3
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ant 2,222
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
LeBron James 11 hr Go Blue Forever 9
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland Tue mike 1
What happened today (07/24) Mon xxxrayted 9
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••