Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 786)

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. I think our federal government should do all it can to prevent another terrorist attack or perhaps save a few of our brave solders with the information they can get from these programs. What I was pointing out is the hypocrisy of the left. They made a huge stink about this very same program, and yet, when DumBama puts his approval on it, there will be not one liberal to condemn it.
The same goes for Gitmo, airport TSA, and the Patriot Act. The Democrat Congress refunded the Iraq war several times. Remember all the complaints by the left when GW did the very same thing? DumBama not only kept TSA at the airports, but enhanced it with virtual strip searches. No complains by the left of our privacy.
None? Apparently you don't consider the ACLU an organization of the left? You obviously didn't read the criticism of the program by the Senators that wanted to restrict it. Maybe if you didn't get all of your information from right wing performers like Limbaugh and Beck you would be better informed about what the Left stands for.

So now that your are a supporter of FISA, I take it your professed concern about privacy rights earlier today was just an attempt at provocation?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that mass murders with assault rifles were a statistical non-occurence. You must have read that on Blaze.com .
No, but statistically, assault rifles are on the bottom of the list when it comes to murders, yet, Democrats claim they can stop murders by outlawing them and high capacity magazines. Connecticut is now considering a bullet tax as if that will do any good.

It's just like DumBama insinuating that tax increases will help solve our budget problems when in fact, those taxes (if collected) would only operate the government for less than two business weeks. It's all a dog and pony show. That's all Democrat politicians are all about.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Those you cry about built this nation. You reap the benefits and act like a spoiled child.
Wow. Since those that built this nation owned slaves, I suppose we should be pro-slavery too lest we be spoiled children.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she does. I was not commenting on that. So why attack? Oh yes, that is all you know how to do.
I was merely stating that many pay every month so that cell phones can be provided to low income customers. Although they call it a "charge", this is a tax, just like a "fee" is a tax.
Why don't you comment on the actual charge?
And yes, I am a genius. I have a Mensa card to prove it.
Do you?
Considering that you were responding to this post,
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care about facts. He saw a black woman on a cell phone. In his mind, there is no possible way a black woman could have a phone unless the government (or her pimp) gave it to her.
I would say that your were commenting on that. Or maybe Mensa ought to ask for their card back.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but statistically, assault rifles are on the bottom of the list when it comes to murders, yet, Democrats claim they can stop murders by outlawing them and high capacity magazines. Connecticut is now considering a bullet tax as if that will do any good.
It's just like DumBama insinuating that tax increases will help solve our budget problems when in fact, those taxes (if collected) would only operate the government for less than two business weeks. It's all a dog and pony show. That's all Democrat politicians are all about.
I have not read where a single Democratic politician has said that an assault weapong ban will stop murders. Have you? Of course you haven't.

Any honest person knows that we cannot address our budget and debt problems without a combination of raising taxes and reducing spending. Neither one alone will do it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read where a single Democratic politician has said that an assault weapong ban will stop murders. Have you? Of course you haven't.
Any honest person knows that we cannot address our budget and debt problems without a combination of raising taxes and reducing spending. Neither one alone will do it.
Sure it will. Stop spending money always works. If Democrats don't believe that outlawing assault weapons will stop murders, then why do they want to ban them?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it will. Stop spending money always works. If Democrats don't believe that outlawing assault weapons will stop murders, then why do they want to ban them?
I suppose we should eliminate the military then. That would save a lot of money. It is obviously a waste because we have you and your militia protect the borders.

I would imagine the idea behind outlawing assault weapons is to make mass murder a little harder.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose we should eliminate the military then. That would save a lot of money. It is obviously a waste because we have you and your militia protect the borders.
I would imagine the idea behind outlawing assault weapons is to make mass murder a little harder.
A little harder--yes, but not an elimination of them. In Connecticut, it took police 20 minutes to arrive at the scene. That's when the shooter took his own life. 20 minutes with any weapon is enough time to create a mass killing. However, an armed security guard or teacher with a permit to have a weapon could have ended that streak in much less time. Perhaps in less than five minutes.
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that you were responding to this post,
<quoted text>
I would say that your were commenting on that. Or maybe Mensa ought to ask for their card back.
Again with an attack. Typical.
Look, I have expressed over and over that I actually want to hear intelligence coming from all sides.
What do you think about the fact that everyone that pays a cell phone bill, subsidizes cell phones for low incomes?
Stop with the attempted cutdowns. Stop with the holier than thou attitude. Stop with the typical attacks.
If you can't, then just go away.
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

BTW, you can get your own Mensa card. Just do the following:
"Membership of Mensa is open to persons who have attained a score within the upper two percent of the general population on an approved intelligence test that has been properly administered and supervised."
god father

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

is everyone kiddin me i thought this was a joke still going from 2010!?!LMFAO!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I have expressed over and over that I actually want to hear intelligence coming from all sides.
What do you think about the fact that everyone that pays a cell phone bill, subsidizes cell phones for low incomes?
Stop with the attempted cutdowns. Stop with the holier than thou attitude. Stop with the typical attacks.
Che Che is correct that many of these programs are not the invention of DumBama. What he fails to recognize is that DumBama expanded these programs by including more people; expanding the minimum requirements. When you expand those requirements, you will have more people on the dole.

One of the first things DumBama did taking office was to increase the sales tax on cigarettes--you know, those making over $250,000 per year. But the program he used those funds for was started by the Republicans. He used that additional money to expand the minimum requirements including children up to the age of 26. That's not what the program was designed for. Same holds true of Obama phones, food stamps, welfare, and various other programs like SS disability. All programs not of his creation, but a political opportunity to expand the amount of government dependents.
Reality speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

over the cliff we go.........

trillion in anual spending cuts

everyones taxes go up.

govt shutdown.

the checks and balances are working very well.

Obamacare being implemented is now filed with the comic books.......fantasy
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Check the countless videos on YOUTUBE and see how the stories just keep on keeping on.
Have you seen the latest bigfoot video there?

Awesome!!!

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Those you cry about built this nation. You reap the benefits and act like a spoiled child.
That second sentence is priceless, coming from you.

woof
jobless

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I could care less about him we need to get the piece of shit out of thi white house a bunch of dumb as* es voted in befor there is no U.S. And now he is working on destroying the Holy Land!! PLEASE READ WHAT IT TELLS YOU ABOUT A MAN TRYING TO DESTROY. THE HOLY LAND IN YOUR BIBLE NO MATER IF DEM. REB.OR IND. THANK YOU
jobless

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

If we otlaw assault weapons because they kill people dont you belive the Dem. should outlaw all cars as there are many more killed by cars in wrecks and by drunk drivers then is killed by all guns by far. Just think of the lives this would save and how much better are air would be. But do you kno way they will not do this? Why their fat asses on hill would have to get up and walk and we all know Obams old lady must have a limo and at least 25 ( armed ) guard with her even if she takes a crap. Noticed her guards are armed but they don't want any of us to be. I'm ex miltary lead by example. If you don want me to have a gun then show me you can do without yours. By the way I have never seen a crook of any kind go in and buy a gun so he can go commit a crime. Its not hard even for a child to know they still then or get then in messes like the president made selling guns to Mexico. Its terrible when anyone dies by any form but if he falls down a stairs and breaks his neck do we outlaw the stairs? If ran over by a car do we outlaw the tires that ran over him? If he is working on electric and it kills him do we outlaw it? Why not it happens every day in the U.S. and no one pays any attion to it at all and it would surprise you how many people are hit and killed in our large cities every year and not one of us including you even give it one thought let alone a second one. For God sake people get your heads out of your arses and use you head to do a little thinking. And last why did this MOTHER. KNOWING SHE HAD A DISTERBED SON HAVE ALL THOSE WEAPONS WERE THIS DAMN NUT CASE COULD GET THEM ANY. MOTHER WITH ANY BRAIN AT ALL WOULD NEVER HAVE HAD A WEAPON IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH HIM SO WHO IS TO BLAME HERE? HAVE A GOOD DAY
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A little harder--yes, but not an elimination of them. In Connecticut, it took police 20 minutes to arrive at the scene. That's when the shooter took his own life. 20 minutes with any weapon is enough time to create a mass killing. However, an armed security guard or teacher with a permit to have a weapon could have ended that streak in much less time. Perhaps in less than five minutes.
An armed teacher or security guard has, in all likelihood, the same chance in reducing the number of dead as a ban on certain weapons, magazines or ammo. An armed guard or teacher with an armor piercing round in his or her chest won't save many lives. It is all a cost benefit analysis. Guns aren't important enough to me to either not take action that might save some lives or to have armed teachers or guards. Guns are that important to you. I imagine, we will use our rather flawed representative system to find out what most of the people believe and what ever the result is will be tested by the courts for its constitutionality.

(And I have yet to see anyone in favor of gun control claim it will eliminate murder. That's a fabrication of Rush and the NRA).
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. A person with the name "Go away Che" is crying about being "attacked." Interesting.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Go Away Che wrote:
BTW, you can get your own Mensa card. Just do the following:
"Membership of Mensa is open to persons who have attained a score within the upper two percent of the general population on an approved intelligence test that has been properly administered and supervised."
How much off do you get at Starbucks with that thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min Samuel 17,723
Looking for father 3 hr Angela 9
sin tax 5 hr Joe Bialek 2
Open container law reform could affect Short No... Wed They cannot kill a Spook 2
Zack Reed and Cheif Wahoo Wed BizzyBee 5
Where can you buy heroin in Cleveland? (Sep '12) Wed Lemcheck 77
Review: Amish Built Garages For Less Wed It is a disaster 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search