Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You make less sense with each passing day.
says the person who has never made sense.....the commie Che.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

News flash! The majority of you make no sense. Hell; look at this one page.

I never came back to see the response from the last time i posted here; as by the time i check back 24 hours later the topic has jummped atleast a dozen times. No one here is really having much of a discussion; just a bunch of people going "No you make no sense!" & "no you dont make any".

At this point i am not sure if you people are just trolls with too much time or that you really think you are having a prodcutive discussion that cant seem to stay on a topic longer than a few hours...

Now if i am wrong and this is the average political thought across the county; then been all means contintue as there will not be much of a country left with such a lack of independent thought. Such people do not deserve such a country.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Lamer wrote:
I never came back to see the response from the last time i posted here; as by the time i check back 24 hours later the topic has jummped atleast a dozen times. No one here is really having much of a discussion; just a bunch of people going "No you make no sense!" & "no you dont make any".
At this point i am not sure if you people are just trolls with too much time or that you really think you are having a prodcutive discussion that cant seem to stay on a topic longer than a few hours...
Now if i am wrong and this is the average political thought across the county; then been all means contintue as there will not be much of a country left with such a lack of independent thought. Such people do not deserve such a country.
We don't? And you come here just to criticize us instead of ignoring the topic and moving on to something else. You're not alone. Others come here for the same reason. I don't get it. If there is a topic that disturbs me or that I'm not interested in, I just ignore it. It's that simple. If people are enjoying themselves for whatever reason, then leave them be. Go do something you enjoy and leave other people alone.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Don't need anything.
What is the point?
The point is that is the value of your Mensa card. Nothing. I thought a genius could have figured that out all by himself.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the highest taxed product in the US. Maybe we should tax lawsuit settlements so it may lower malpractice insurance and we could all benefit. One day when smokers are taxed to the point they can no longer afford them, and you have to pick up the tabs on all the things funded by tobacco tax, then you will squeal like a pig.
You are an addict. You will pay what ever they charge.
imhappy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The 'K' man.....he's doing a good job.
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Lamer wrote:
you hail from the land of Jessie the Body as Governor; and a failed comedian as a current senator.

should any sane person listen to anything coming from your mouth; or anyones who resides in your joke of a society.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an addict. You will pay what ever they charge.
Speaking of addicts (Lame guy just turn your head) check this out:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

That big fat loud-mouthed idiot pill poppin goofball was lured into it.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
where in life you require a card to show someone you are smart, others let actions speak for their knowledge.
care to take a guess who has more respect?
I think you may have missed his point. He's also saying the cards are valueless...

Unless you've just flubbed which person you're trying to quote?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
where in life you require a card to show someone you are smart, others let actions speak for their knowledge.
care to take a guess who has more respect?
That's funny and you don't even know it.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you hail from the land of Jessie the Body as Governor; and a failed comedian as a current senator.
should any sane person listen to anything coming from your mouth; or anyones who resides in your joke of a society.
Actually it my internet traffic VPN'ed though MN. Im here in Ohio
Lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And i would like to know how you came to the conclusion as "me being the joke of society". To me it seems all i have done is pointed out the lack of conversation on a topic before said topic moves on again to barely be discussed, and again moves on to another. It seems that if you are able to draw that conclusion based on so little information that you are either ignorant (making decisions based on little to no info) or a troll without much to really say.

You can take your pick cause neither are of any use to me.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
And i would like to know how you came to the conclusion as "me being the joke of society". To me it seems all i have done is pointed out the lack of conversation on a topic before said topic moves on again to barely be discussed, and again moves on to another. It seems that if you are able to draw that conclusion based on so little information that you are either ignorant (making decisions based on little to no info) or a troll without much to really say.
You can take your pick cause neither are of any use to me.
Yes, he's pretty darned ignorant

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
lucky you
the communist state of Ohio is 1 peg under Minnesota.
You mean the State of Ohio where all Statewide executive offices and both houses of the legislature are controlled by Republicans? That communist State of Ohio?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
the state that re-elected the stain in office at the White House.
the state where liberal cry babies rule for the moment.
the state where half the population has it's hand out. gimmie gimmie.
you know.....your buddies.
That same state has a Governor for 2 more years giving you the finger.
now that Michigan is a right to work state, I wonder how long it is for Ohio people to move a few miles North?
There certainly is more opportunity available today in Michigan than Ohio.
One more time, tell us how the government is going to be shut down for the next 4 years. That is one of my favorites of your insane predictions.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just listen to your God Obama
he is explaining it now.
I missed the part where he said the government was going to shut down for the next four years. Was that in there?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
hey Che....you strapped in yet?
wait till you are thrown from the car prior to asking where the seatbelt is.
then ban them.
Do think the government is going to shut down for the next four years?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do think the government is going to shut down for the next four years?
Right before Texas secedes.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you did?
it was between the crying and sobbing.
if you only had that card in your pocket proclaiming you a genius, then you would be able to think.
since we all know you to be dumber than a stone, the card is a joker.
He was crying and sobbing? I missed that too. Maybe we were watching on a different channel.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
over the cliff we go..........
the largest tax increase in history
the largest spending cuts in history..........
the president makes a campaign speech.
now that is leadership.
I have to run to the bank for a minute. I just wanted to thank you for continuing to entertain us with your whacky prognostications. Another man, after the string of fantastic failures that were your other predictions, would have slinked away in embarassment long ago. But you just keep on giving, and for that I thank you. I hope you are working on some new ones for 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr hsktommox 18,585
What happened today (07/24) 5 hr xxxrayted 9
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••