Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16948 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A little harder--yes, but not an elimination of them. In Connecticut, it took police 20 minutes to arrive at the scene. That's when the shooter took his own life. 20 minutes with any weapon is enough time to create a mass killing. However, an armed security guard or teacher with a permit to have a weapon could have ended that streak in much less time. Perhaps in less than five minutes.
An armed teacher or security guard has, in all likelihood, the same chance in reducing the number of dead as a ban on certain weapons, magazines or ammo. An armed guard or teacher with an armor piercing round in his or her chest won't save many lives. It is all a cost benefit analysis. Guns aren't important enough to me to either not take action that might save some lives or to have armed teachers or guards. Guns are that important to you. I imagine, we will use our rather flawed representative system to find out what most of the people believe and what ever the result is will be tested by the courts for its constitutionality.

(And I have yet to see anyone in favor of gun control claim it will eliminate murder. That's a fabrication of Rush and the NRA).
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16949 Dec 31, 2012
Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with an attack. Typical.
Look, I have expressed over and over that I actually want to hear intelligence coming from all sides.
What do you think about the fact that everyone that pays a cell phone bill, subsidizes cell phones for low incomes?
Stop with the attempted cutdowns. Stop with the holier than thou attitude. Stop with the typical attacks.
If you can't, then just go away.
Let's see. A person with the name "Go away Che" is crying about being "attacked." Interesting.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16950 Dec 31, 2012
Go Away Che wrote:
BTW, you can get your own Mensa card. Just do the following:
"Membership of Mensa is open to persons who have attained a score within the upper two percent of the general population on an approved intelligence test that has been properly administered and supervised."
How much off do you get at Starbucks with that thing?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16951 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Che Che is correct that many of these programs are not the invention of DumBama. What he fails to recognize is that DumBama expanded these programs by including more people; expanding the minimum requirements. When you expand those requirements, you will have more people on the dole.
One of the first things DumBama did taking office was to increase the sales tax on cigarettes--you know, those making over $250,000 per year. But the program he used those funds for was started by the Republicans. He used that additional money to expand the minimum requirements including children up to the age of 26. That's not what the program was designed for. Same holds true of Obama phones, food stamps, welfare, and various other programs like SS disability. All programs not of his creation, but a political opportunity to expand the amount of government dependents.
The only problem with taxes on tobacco is that they aren't high enough.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16952 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
says the mutt waiting in line for the furnace.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16953 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
says the mutt waiting in line for the furnace.
You make less sense with each passing day.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16954 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
only to mutts who are not able to think for themselves like you.

over the cliff we go; and your funding cut off.

the next 4 years will be recorded as govt shutdown; and the lame duck shut up.

Mitt could only have dreamed at such a fix as the fiscal cliff Obama declared the new law.

Over a trillion yearly in spending cuts; taxes increased on the 47% that pay ZERO income taxes; and impossible to implement Obamacare due to lack of funding.

which side on the election?

Seems the GOP won the war.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16955 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the highest taxed product in the US. Maybe we should tax lawsuit settlements so it may lower malpractice insurance and we could all benefit. One day when smokers are taxed to the point they can no longer afford them, and you have to pick up the tabs on all the things funded by tobacco tax, then you will squeal like a pig.
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

#16956 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How much off do you get at Starbucks with that thing?
Nothing. Don't need anything.
What is the point?
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

#16957 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. A person with the name "Go away Che" is crying about being "attacked." Interesting.
Still, no actual information from you. Just attacks.
You are not funny. You are not witty. You are not intelligent.

You are pathetic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16958 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
says the person who has never made sense.....the commie Che.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#16959 Dec 31, 2012
News flash! The majority of you make no sense. Hell; look at this one page.

I never came back to see the response from the last time i posted here; as by the time i check back 24 hours later the topic has jummped atleast a dozen times. No one here is really having much of a discussion; just a bunch of people going "No you make no sense!" & "no you dont make any".

At this point i am not sure if you people are just trolls with too much time or that you really think you are having a prodcutive discussion that cant seem to stay on a topic longer than a few hours...

Now if i am wrong and this is the average political thought across the county; then been all means contintue as there will not be much of a country left with such a lack of independent thought. Such people do not deserve such a country.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16960 Dec 31, 2012
Lamer wrote:
I never came back to see the response from the last time i posted here; as by the time i check back 24 hours later the topic has jummped atleast a dozen times. No one here is really having much of a discussion; just a bunch of people going "No you make no sense!" & "no you dont make any".
At this point i am not sure if you people are just trolls with too much time or that you really think you are having a prodcutive discussion that cant seem to stay on a topic longer than a few hours...
Now if i am wrong and this is the average political thought across the county; then been all means contintue as there will not be much of a country left with such a lack of independent thought. Such people do not deserve such a country.
We don't? And you come here just to criticize us instead of ignoring the topic and moving on to something else. You're not alone. Others come here for the same reason. I don't get it. If there is a topic that disturbs me or that I'm not interested in, I just ignore it. It's that simple. If people are enjoying themselves for whatever reason, then leave them be. Go do something you enjoy and leave other people alone.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16961 Dec 31, 2012
Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Don't need anything.
What is the point?
The point is that is the value of your Mensa card. Nothing. I thought a genius could have figured that out all by himself.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16962 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the highest taxed product in the US. Maybe we should tax lawsuit settlements so it may lower malpractice insurance and we could all benefit. One day when smokers are taxed to the point they can no longer afford them, and you have to pick up the tabs on all the things funded by tobacco tax, then you will squeal like a pig.
You are an addict. You will pay what ever they charge.
imhappy

Portsmouth, OH

#16963 Dec 31, 2012
The 'K' man.....he's doing a good job.
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16964 Dec 31, 2012
Lamer wrote:
you hail from the land of Jessie the Body as Governor; and a failed comedian as a current senator.

should any sane person listen to anything coming from your mouth; or anyones who resides in your joke of a society.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16965 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an addict. You will pay what ever they charge.
Speaking of addicts (Lame guy just turn your head) check this out:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

That big fat loud-mouthed idiot pill poppin goofball was lured into it.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16968 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
where in life you require a card to show someone you are smart, others let actions speak for their knowledge.
care to take a guess who has more respect?
I think you may have missed his point. He's also saying the cards are valueless...

Unless you've just flubbed which person you're trying to quote?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16970 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
where in life you require a card to show someone you are smart, others let actions speak for their knowledge.
care to take a guess who has more respect?
That's funny and you don't even know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 9 hr GGof10 1,031
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Heartless Felons Dec 23 I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland