Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#16178 Dec 20, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was kind of my point, Mr. Anecdote. You are always trying to prove things based on what you saw at the grocery store.
And you try to make points by what you never seen at the grocery store.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#16179 Dec 20, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner needs to be an adult a realize that the people of this country want him to knock off his personal political bullshit and get a deal done. He is a disgrace.
And DumBama is not promoting his personal political BS? He knows tax increases won't eliminate the deficit. He knows it won't make a dent in the debt. He knows his tax increase would only fund the government less than 10 days. Yet he is promoting it as an all-cure.

Who's not knocking off his political BS now?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16180 Dec 20, 2012
Stephanie Cutter: Republicans to Blame if Country Goes Over ... www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/10/S... ...

Dec 10, 2012 ... "Who will decide if your taxes increase in just 22 days?... But some Republicans are still holding middle-class tax cuts hostage simply ... his plan, which is why Reid refused to bring up his plan for a vote on the Senate floor.
Top Member Of Senate GOP Leadership: Tax Rates For Top Two ... democrats.senate.gov/2012/12/13/top-member-of... ...

Dec 13, 2012 ... An increasing number of Republicans have, following Obama's re-election and ... suggesting that Congress should pass the middle-class tax cut extensions now,... Walter Jones (R-NC):“I would probably vote for it at that point.... and everyone's taxes go up, I promise you Republicans will get blamed for it.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#16181 Dec 20, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he do that after the election when the people rejected that option? You don't understand majority rule that well, do you?
If you ask your children for a majority rule on dinner, and offer them McDonalds or homemade mashed potatoes, vegetables and fish, what do you think they will choose?

They will choose McDonalds even though the long-term effects will have physical disadvantages. This is what the Democrats offer. Give the people all these government goodies and suffer the results later.
Pops

United States

#16182 Dec 20, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Sad Job CHE to 'judge' this post as ...mean, clueless & disagree....Disagree happens, we are not cookie cutter people. But MEAN? nothing mean in my post. And then there is 'off topic' when my post DIRECTLY responds to your previous post which by extension would mean that YOUR post is off of topic. Another comprehension issue on your part. FACT, I do NOT own a 9mm or a 'point' 9mm. FACT, I never advocated or suggested shooting my 'neighbors' with a sling shot or anything else.
It is also another case of YOU proving my point that you you twist & change what others have posted so that you can attack even without validity. Thanx for the entertainment. Love ya cousin. OOPS, WE are NOT related (thank goodness)so I take that last part about Cousin back. lol
This is one of the times that YOU are entertaining.
There you go again CHE! I love the entertainment. Thanx again. I am lmao

Location hidden

#16183 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't shoot. If you did, you would realize the time and effort it takes to reload clips while paying $12.00 per hour for a booth at a shooting range. Suggesting that clips be limited is like saying we need a federal law that prohibits people at the golf range from buying buckets of balls of more than 20.
When you are trying to concentrate and perfect your skill, interruptions stops your advancements. Again, smaller clips won't stop one school shooting or limit the casualties. All it really does is make Democrats feel elated that they tried to do something even though it provided no or negative results.
Ok, I am trying to be cordial and discuss with you, but you are making it difficult. Are you mental?
Golf balls are the same as bullets? That is what you are saying.
Time shooter has is a factor. More time = more dead. Less time,(changing a clip)= Less dead. Really simple.
Look at chart from this link. A littel hard to follow, but easier if you read the text first.

Chart: Six of the deadliest mass shootings have happened since ... maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/12/17/1597364... ...

3 days ago ... ing magazine, loaded, weighs more than the gun itself, not entirely ..... cruel, and stupid people were victims of mass shootings and senseless violence.... common sense gun control legislation that focuses on background ...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16184 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ask your children for a majority rule on dinner, and offer them McDonalds or homemade mashed potatoes, vegetables and fish, what do you think they will choose?
They will choose McDonalds even though the long-term effects will have physical disadvantages. This is what the Democrats offer. Give the people all these government goodies and suffer the results later.
Republicans did that with Medicare part d adding it to the Federal Deficit for future generations to pay, todays Conservatives call it Compassinate Conservatism & their Government entitlement programs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...

Location hidden

#16185 Dec 20, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Define "assault weapon":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ysf8x477c30XX
I understand there is no Legal definition at this time. I can only give you what I perceive to be an assault weapon as of today and my perception comes after the execution of 20 children and 7 adults 12/14/2012 in Newtown, CT.
I believe an assault weapon is any weapon that is Semi Automatic and can fire more than 12 rounds without reloading the weapon and/or replacing the emptied clip.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#16186 Dec 20, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand there is no Legal definition at this time. I can only give you what I perceive to be an assault weapon as of today and my perception comes after the execution of 20 children and 7 adults 12/14/2012 in Newtown, CT.
I believe an assault weapon is any weapon that is Semi Automatic and can fire more than 12 rounds without reloading the weapon and/or replacing the emptied clip.
Did the video enhance your perspective? Because you're calling for a ban of deer rifles.

Location hidden

#16187 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We are NOT children. We are 53% of the voters in tis country and we are all adults. Guess what you can find at www.whitehouse.gov
? You can find the option to put any concern you have on site in the form of a Petition to gather signatures. One of the petitions there is RE: Leaving Gun Laws As They Are.
Go and sign the petition or start one of your own. 25,000 Signatures needed for issue to be heard.
Last I heard the Petition to modify Assault Weapons?HC Clips Law was close to 300,000.
No matter what you say about 'Dumbama', He does listen and govern for the people.

Location hidden

#16188 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>Did the video enhance your perspective? Because you're calling for a ban of deer rifles.
Does it take you more than 12 shots to bring down a deer? If so, you will need to reload.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#16189 Dec 20, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
We are NOT children. We are 53% of the voters in tis country and we are all adults. Guess what you can find at www.whitehouse.gov
? You can find the option to put any concern you have on site in the form of a Petition to gather signatures. One of the petitions there is RE: Leaving Gun Laws As They Are.
Go and sign the petition or start one of your own. 25,000 Signatures needed for issue to be heard.
Last I heard the Petition to modify Assault Weapons?HC Clips Law was close to 300,000.
No matter what you say about 'Dumbama', He does listen and govern for the people.
Well, that certainly explains NDAA.../sarc

Location hidden

#16190 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Give GOP the goodies of lower taxes on the wealthy, cut out food stamps including for the elderly and disabled, cut out Child Care Tax Credit, Married filing joint credit, but give us our Mass killing weapons and tax cuts for those making over 1 Million and leave middle class tax cuts there too and we are good. Thanks, GOP
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16191 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>The discussion involved mass murder in schools, did it not?
It did. The statement I wrote that in response to didn't specify that though.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16192 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed my point: anybody can find true stories to support their stance.
We've been trying to get that specific message through to you for months now, very unsuccessfully

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16193 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are convincing yourself that if we got rid of so-called assault weapons and reduced clip size, that crazed murderers would use a pool cue instead? Seriously?
That was that reality freak who brought that up. Said people have been killed by pool cues for thousands of years. I had to kindly break it to him that the game was first played outdoors in France around the year 1340, so were not quite finished with our first thousand years of pool cue murders.

I've been doing some research though, and I have yet to find a mass murder by pool cue.

woof

Location hidden

#16194 Dec 20, 2012
Since we are counting down to midnight and the end of us, I am adding a new subject and I hope some humor.
Behold and talk amongst yourselves. ;-)

Swedish woman accused of having sex with skeletons found guilty of 'disturbing the peace of the dead'

Daily Mail - 12 hours ago
A woman accused of having sex with skeletons after police discovered pictures of her kissing human skulls has been convicted of disturbing ...

Woman accused of having sex with skeletons found guilty of 'disturbing the peace of the dead' and ordered to undergo ...

Daily Mail
Swedish 'skeleton sex' woman convicted of 'disturbing the peace of dead'

The Sun'I'm an odd bird': Woman accused of having sex with skeletons ... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2251166/Im-o... ...

12 hours ago ... A woman accused of having sex with skeletons after police discovered pictures of her kissing human skulls has been convicted of disturbing ...
Swedish 'skeleton sex' woman convicted of 'disturbing the ... www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4702693/Sw... -...

3 days ago ... A WOMAN accused of hoarding human skeletons for sex has avoided a necrophilia charge - but been ... I have photographs of dead people.”...
DEHUMANIZATION: Woman Convicted for Sex With Human Skeleton www.secretsofthefed.com/dehumanization-woman-... ...

2 days ago ...»DEHUMANIZATION: Woman Convicted for Sex With Human ... together a skeleton and have it lying on the floor, to have bones in plastic bags,...
Woman Accused Of 'Skeleton Sex' Convicted Of 'Disturbing The ... www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/18/skeleton-... ...

Location hidden

#16195 Dec 20, 2012
Looks like she was 'getting a piece of the dead.'
Reality speaks

Columbus, OH

#16198 Dec 21, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Right after you show me the article about the last guy that killed 20 school kids with his bike.
55 people died in a mass drowning yesterday.

Ban water?

and are you strapped in for your ride over the cliff?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#16199 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>Want to change the tone in DC to satisfy the majority of the people? Remove Reid and Boehner from their leadership positions.
And that will do what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surprised at Prostitute in Arrest 5 hr Oops 9
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 16 hr nuttygun 1,151
skanky strip bars (Jan '09) Wed DearPrudence 20
Oh boy Tue Karl Hungus 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Impeach Trump ! Nov 20 Speaks 1
Withdrawing? Sick of chasing that devil? START ... Nov 20 Degs818 5

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages