Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15913 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
flawed science with false data to suit a particular mindset is .......well flawed.
Kind of like all of the polling data that showed an Obama victory that you rejected? Like that kind of flawed science and false data?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15914 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the report must have interviewed know it alls like you that don't know how to use a gun.
your above post is as ignorant you have posted
Who on Earth would rely on a study which used self reporting interviews to collect their data for something like this?!

The study I was thinking of (and the type I would be comfortable looking to in matters of statistics) is an empirical study.

Counting the numbers of assaults that resulted in shootings and then determining if the victim had a firearm. If you can access academic journals, I'm more than happy to find the title for you. It's got a pretty good breakdown of the methods.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15915 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about how we are going over the fiscal cliff, taxes will be raised across the board, the debt ceiling won't be raised and there is going to be a four year government shut down.
you do understand 2 guys are just talking.

there is an entire group that has to agree.

your above rant is just that

when a deal is ratified.....then shoot your mouth off.

I have to point out that over 80% of those in Washington will fight current proposal, which has not been voted on.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15916 Dec 18, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Who on Earth would rely on a study which used self reporting interviews to collect their data for something like this?!
The study I was thinking of (and the type I would be comfortable looking to in matters of statistics) is an empirical study.
Counting the numbers of assaults that resulted in shootings and then determining if the victim had a firearm. If you can access academic journals, I'm more than happy to find the title for you. It's got a pretty good breakdown of the methods.
don't bother

ask Trayvon how your study worked out for him

PS: if I were thrown in a knitting contest...I would not fare well.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15917 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you do understand 2 guys are just talking.
there is an entire group that has to agree.
your above rant is just that
when a deal is ratified.....then shoot your mouth off.
I have to point out that over 80% of those in Washington will fight current proposal, which has not been voted on.
Considering the fact that anytime you or I have predicted anything on this board I have been right every time and you have been wrong every time, perhaps you are the one who should stop shooting off your mouth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15918 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the fact that anytime you or I have predicted anything on this board I have been right every time and you have been wrong every time, perhaps you are the one who should stop shooting off your mouth.
another of your lies.

you were unfortunately correct regarding the presidential election of 2012.

I am at a loss to think of another.

You also called me an idiot saying Michigan would be a right to work state by the end of the week.

all you are is a sissy screaming, then hoping someone punches your teeth out so you can file a lawsuit.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15919 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
another of your lies.
you were unfortunately correct regarding the presidential election of 2012.
I am at a loss to think of another.
You also called me an idiot saying Michigan would be a right to work state by the end of the week.
all you are is a sissy screaming, then hoping someone punches your teeth out so you can file a lawsuit.
I never said Michigan would not pass that law. Never. You are liar and a fool.

I was right about Obama's win. I was right about the margin of victory. I was right that there would not be riots. I was right that Wall Street would not collapse after the election. I was right about the attendance numbers at the campaign rallys. I was right that Texas could not split into five states. I am right about how all this fiscal cliff stuff is going to end.

You were wrong about all of those things.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15920 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said Michigan would not pass that law. Never. You are liar and a fool.
I was right about Obama's win. I was right about the margin of victory. I was right that there would not be riots. I was right that Wall Street would not collapse after the election. I was right about the attendance numbers at the campaign rallys. I was right that Texas could not split into five states. I am right about how all this fiscal cliff stuff is going to end.
You were wrong about all of those things.
there goes that liberal lack of personal responsibility thing on display.

keep up your lies; and spin

with 350 channels on the TV; and nothing on

you are great entertainment.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15921 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes that liberal lack of personal responsibility thing on display.
keep up your lies; and spin
with 350 channels on the TV; and nothing on
you are great entertainment.
Show a scintilla of evidence that any of what I wrote was untrue. Back up your puppy dog mouth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15922 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about how we are going over the fiscal cliff, taxes will be raised across the board, the debt ceiling won't be raised and there is going to be a four year government shut down.
fine

as of 32 minutes ago..........

the white house refused deal proposed by Speaker.

can you say.......over the cliff we go
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15923 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
fine
as of 32 minutes ago..........
the white house refused deal proposed by Speaker.
can you say.......over the cliff we go
Of course. That is nothing but another of your empty, and always wrong, predictions.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15924 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. That is nothing but another of your empty, and always wrong, predictions.
so you study witch craft?

you warmed up that crystal ball?

or should I take the word of the speaker and president that they won't compromise?

no compromise means.....over the cliff we go.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15925 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so you study witch craft?
you warmed up that crystal ball?
or should I take the word of the speaker and president that they won't compromise?
no compromise means.....over the cliff we go.
Witchcraft. Crystal Ball. Tea leaves. Magic 8 ball. You name it and I have a better chance of being right than you do using your "analytical ability."
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15926 Dec 18, 2012
I think it's become obvious who needs to have these military guns taken away from them. Anyone who tried to inflict Romney on this nation and anyone who believes snakes can talk. Everyone else can continue on there prosperous and non-treasonous lives.

Bibles go in the truck on the left and guns go in the truck on the right. We can raise taxes on the greediest 1% to pay for it all. God bless this new America!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15927 Dec 18, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
I think it's become obvious who needs to have these military guns taken away from them. Anyone who tried to inflict Romney on this nation and anyone who believes snakes can talk. Everyone else can continue on there prosperous and non-treasonous lives.
Bibles go in the truck on the left and guns go in the truck on the right. We can raise taxes on the greediest 1% to pay for it all. God bless this new America!
did your comic book have that in it?

the we in your comments; will be the first locked up as unsafe in mainstream society.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15928 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchcraft. Crystal Ball. Tea leaves. Magic 8 ball. You name it and I have a better chance of being right than you do using your "analytical ability."
speaking of 8 ball

that pool cue is a weapon used thousands of years to kill humans.

ban them.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15930 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of 8 ball
ban them.
Not gonna get away with that crap here Bubba. This is something I know a little bit about.

Indoor Billiards wasn't invented until the 1400's and outdoor billiards only began in the mid 14th century.

At most, the game is about 675 years old.

So when are we gonna have that duel? You and Karl get the knitting needles, I get the Bushmaster 223. Remember?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15931 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a scintilla of evidence that any of what I wrote was untrue. Back up your puppy dog mouth.
Duke's sitting right here next to my chair. He heard that. He's frowning.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15932 Dec 18, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Tax the bibles. Make more money.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15933 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of 8 ball
ban them.
While I understand some of the argument that other dangerous weapons would remain if guns were banned, what do those sporting this argument use to make up the difference in the statistics between homicides in countries with gun bans and without.

We've seen an overall reduction in shooting deaths since the gun ban, coupled with the drop in all crime. Shouldn't these gun deaths have been subsumed into a rise in murders by other implements, for this argument to hold?

Or is it an argument only intended to be used in contexts where nobody participating in the conversation knows anything of other countries, their approaches through modern history and the results?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr pedlar 19,204
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon Shaun Street rules 34
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon Las Vegas girl 1,012
Bay High students dumped urine and feces on a s... Sun Steve Raleigh WCPO 4
where can u buy heroin in cleveland? Sat DopeSlangg 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
GroCERY COUPONS AND GOING GREEN Sep 13 Susan 1
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••