Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15901 Dec 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And Islamist extremist don't glorify guns, IED's, & whatever method of death?
And I personally resent your statement saying that this culture 'glorifies ...death"
You need to rethink your words or see a shrink.
You need to rethink your words or turn on your TV.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15902 Dec 18, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Pops, those ideas have already fallen on the minds of Homeland Security and they keep an eye on those things. Remember last year they got someone who had in his posession the Castor beans from which they derive Ricin? Can't recall where, but he was in the States. Also hope they are paying attention to our Nuclear Plants and water Supply.
As you have stated yourself though; the 2nd Amendment does not allow for Semi Auto Weapons or High Capacity Magazines. Those are for hunting humans.
Amazing that law enforcement knows when someone buys castor beans but can't track an AR-15 the second it leaves a merchant.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15903 Dec 18, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not true Pops. Check out this Map.
America's Gun Violence Map - The Daily Beast www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/20/gun...
Jul 20, 2012... were killed by guns, 20.2 in Louisiana, 18.5 in Mississippi, and 17.8 in Alaska.... But, again, we found no evidence of any such association with either of ... Having a high percentage of working class jobs is closely 20 Deadliest Gun States, From Mississippi to Arizona ... www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/01/11/20-... ...
Jan 10, 2011 ... In fact, among the top 20 states with the strictest gun laws, as rated by the ... seven have death rates from guns that are higher than the national average.... with the most lenient gun laws are responsible for the guns used in ... the number of guns, we measured the measure of gun deaths per ...#5, Louisiana ...
FACTOID # 1: South Carolina has the highest rate of violent crimes and ... Number of Deaths Due to Firearms per 100,000 Population, 2002.... Crime in Louisiana .... The area with the highest death rate has the strongest gun control laws,...
Louisiana Gun Laws - What are the Gun Laws in Louisiana? crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/a/gunlaws_l... - Similarto Louisiana Gun Laws - What are the Gun Laws in Louisiana?
No state permit is required for the purchase of a rifle, shotgun, or handgun. It is unlawful to sell or deliver firearms or other dangerous weapons to anyone under ...
The Geography of Gun Deaths - Richard Florida - The Atlantic www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/01/... ...
Jan 13, 2011 ... Sponsor Content Giving a High-Tech Boost to Public Schools ... Might tighter gun control laws have made a difference?... of Columbia were killed by guns, 20.2 in Louisiana, 18.5 in Mississippi, and 17.8 in Alaska.... We found no statistical association between gun deaths and mental illness or stress levels.
Gunfire death rate in Louisiana is highest in nation,... www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/06/gunfire_... ... Jun 2, 2010 ... Louisiana has the nation's highest rate of death by gunfire, with a rate that ... Connecticut and New York, which had a 5 per 100,000 gun death rate and ... all have substantially higher gun-ownership rates than Louisiana, but ...
Richard Schiffman: Guns Now Kill More People Than Cars in 10 ... www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-schiffman/guns... ...
There you go again trying to confuse the issue with facts. So unfair.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15904 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing that law enforcement knows when someone buys castor beans but can't track an AR-15 the second it leaves a merchant.
another of your lies.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15905 Dec 18, 2012
I've never really understood the argument that having a gun will somehow keep you safer in an attack or assault.

Do people who believe this not know about studies showing that carrying a gun in an assault increasing your risk or do they just ignore them?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15907 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
another of your lies.
Why do you insist that I prove you wrong about the same thing over and over?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15908 Dec 18, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
I've never really understood the argument that having a gun will somehow keep you safer in an attack or assault.
Do people who believe this not know about studies showing that carrying a gun in an assault increasing your risk or do they just ignore them?
Ignore them. To them, science and data equals witchcraft.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15909 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist that I prove you wrong about the same thing over and over?
because you say something does not do a thing but prove lack of knowledge on your part.

spin away Jr.

There is a north wind today here in Columbus....is it due to your spinning?

if so...reverse your spin so a southern breeze warms things up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15910 Dec 18, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
the report must have interviewed know it alls like you that don't know how to use a gun.

your above post is as ignorant you have posted
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15911 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore them. To them, science and data equals witchcraft.
flawed science with false data to suit a particular mindset is .......well flawed.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15912 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
because you say something does not do a thing but prove lack of knowledge on your part.
spin away Jr.
There is a north wind today here in Columbus....is it due to your spinning?
if so...reverse your spin so a southern breeze warms things up.
Tell us again about how we are going over the fiscal cliff, taxes will be raised across the board, the debt ceiling won't be raised and there is going to be a four year government shut down.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15913 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
flawed science with false data to suit a particular mindset is .......well flawed.
Kind of like all of the polling data that showed an Obama victory that you rejected? Like that kind of flawed science and false data?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15914 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the report must have interviewed know it alls like you that don't know how to use a gun.
your above post is as ignorant you have posted
Who on Earth would rely on a study which used self reporting interviews to collect their data for something like this?!

The study I was thinking of (and the type I would be comfortable looking to in matters of statistics) is an empirical study.

Counting the numbers of assaults that resulted in shootings and then determining if the victim had a firearm. If you can access academic journals, I'm more than happy to find the title for you. It's got a pretty good breakdown of the methods.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15915 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about how we are going over the fiscal cliff, taxes will be raised across the board, the debt ceiling won't be raised and there is going to be a four year government shut down.
you do understand 2 guys are just talking.

there is an entire group that has to agree.

your above rant is just that

when a deal is ratified.....then shoot your mouth off.

I have to point out that over 80% of those in Washington will fight current proposal, which has not been voted on.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15916 Dec 18, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Who on Earth would rely on a study which used self reporting interviews to collect their data for something like this?!
The study I was thinking of (and the type I would be comfortable looking to in matters of statistics) is an empirical study.
Counting the numbers of assaults that resulted in shootings and then determining if the victim had a firearm. If you can access academic journals, I'm more than happy to find the title for you. It's got a pretty good breakdown of the methods.
don't bother

ask Trayvon how your study worked out for him

PS: if I were thrown in a knitting contest...I would not fare well.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15917 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you do understand 2 guys are just talking.
there is an entire group that has to agree.
your above rant is just that
when a deal is ratified.....then shoot your mouth off.
I have to point out that over 80% of those in Washington will fight current proposal, which has not been voted on.
Considering the fact that anytime you or I have predicted anything on this board I have been right every time and you have been wrong every time, perhaps you are the one who should stop shooting off your mouth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15918 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the fact that anytime you or I have predicted anything on this board I have been right every time and you have been wrong every time, perhaps you are the one who should stop shooting off your mouth.
another of your lies.

you were unfortunately correct regarding the presidential election of 2012.

I am at a loss to think of another.

You also called me an idiot saying Michigan would be a right to work state by the end of the week.

all you are is a sissy screaming, then hoping someone punches your teeth out so you can file a lawsuit.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15919 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
another of your lies.
you were unfortunately correct regarding the presidential election of 2012.
I am at a loss to think of another.
You also called me an idiot saying Michigan would be a right to work state by the end of the week.
all you are is a sissy screaming, then hoping someone punches your teeth out so you can file a lawsuit.
I never said Michigan would not pass that law. Never. You are liar and a fool.

I was right about Obama's win. I was right about the margin of victory. I was right that there would not be riots. I was right that Wall Street would not collapse after the election. I was right about the attendance numbers at the campaign rallys. I was right that Texas could not split into five states. I am right about how all this fiscal cliff stuff is going to end.

You were wrong about all of those things.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15920 Dec 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said Michigan would not pass that law. Never. You are liar and a fool.
I was right about Obama's win. I was right about the margin of victory. I was right that there would not be riots. I was right that Wall Street would not collapse after the election. I was right about the attendance numbers at the campaign rallys. I was right that Texas could not split into five states. I am right about how all this fiscal cliff stuff is going to end.
You were wrong about all of those things.
there goes that liberal lack of personal responsibility thing on display.

keep up your lies; and spin

with 350 channels on the TV; and nothing on

you are great entertainment.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15921 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes that liberal lack of personal responsibility thing on display.
keep up your lies; and spin
with 350 channels on the TV; and nothing on
you are great entertainment.
Show a scintilla of evidence that any of what I wrote was untrue. Back up your puppy dog mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Heartless Felons Dec 23 I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Dec 10 Maple Resident 1,024
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match