Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15702 Dec 15, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and in a dozen different childish rants you made fun of me telling you the Michigan Governor by last Monday would make Michigan a Right to work state.
we are even
Obama won.....America won when Michigan woke up
you picked Obama.
No, I'm afraid I didn't. Predicting that was like predicting that the sun would come up.

Do you really want to go over all of your predictions again?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15703 Dec 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Never let a good tragedy go to waste:
White House: Obama Committed to Assault Weapons Ban
Posted on: 6:35 pm, December 15, 2012, by
By: Halimah Abdullah,CNN
WASHINGTON (CNN)— The White House said President Barack Obama supports reinstatement of a federal ban on assault weapons — a position he took in the 2008 campaign but failed to press during his first term.
“It does remain a commitment of his,” presidential spokesman Jay Carney told reporters as the nation reeled from a mass shooting in Connecticut that mainly killed school children.
An emotional Obama did not address that issue directly in a televised statement from the White House on the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown that killed 26 people but said something had to be done.
“We’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics,” said Obama, the father of two girls.
He wiped away tears when he spoke of the “beautiful little kids” killed in the massacre.
Police recovered three weapons from the scene: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster rifle, a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both handguns, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation.
Others also spoke out for a strong federal response.
“We cannot simply accept this as a routine product of modern American life. If now is not the time to have a serious discussion about gun control and the epidemic of gun violence plaguing our society, I don’t know when is,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-New York, said in a statement.
http://fox8.com/2012/12/15/white-house-obama-...
It seems like it is you who is politicizing this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15704 Dec 15, 2012
this is a start and what the Liberal(pseudo) States in New England or the Northeast need to do instead of passing more strict gun laws restricting Law Abiding guns owners to carrying guns in and around schools.

Michigan Lawmakers passed a bill Thursday that tweaks the concealed weapons law by allowing gun owners who receive additional training to carry their weapons in formerly gun-free areas, including schools.

Supporters stand by Michigan gun bill after Connecticut massacre

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2012/12/14...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15705 Dec 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more mass killings will it take XX, to qualify our having a discussion/ a beginning of some plan or structure to prevent as many as we can. Do 20 cute, smiling, missing teeth, freckled faced, little six year olds say anything to you or do you require seeing their 40 pound bodies shot all to hell?
We can start with gun sales in the parking lots of Bill Goodmans' Gun and Knife Shows.
Gun Laws Work, So Why Don't We Have More Of Them?| Cognoscenti cognoscenti.wbur.org/2012/08/29/gun-laws-rose...
Aug 29, 2012 ... As a result we have inconsistent and insufficient gun laws. In 33 states, criminals and terrorists can buy military-style assault weapons and ... No ID, no background check, no restrictions, no detection.... More Americans have been killed by guns in the past 40 years than all U.S. service men and women ...
11 Facts About Guns | Do Something www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-facts-abo...
40-45% of households in the U.S. contain a gun.... As of January, 2011, 39 states have laws permitting individuals with gun licenses to carry concealed guns in the streets.... There are no federal laws that prevent minor access to guns. In 2010 ...
Gun Control - Just Facts www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp - Similarto Gun Control - Just Facts
As of 2009, the United States has a population of 307 million people.... a household member is almost 3 times more likely to occur than in homes without guns." ...
In the United States:

100 people PER DAY die in car accidents.

2,640 people PER YEAR die from house fires.

193 people died from mass shootings… in the last DECADE.(Counting yesterday.)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15706 Dec 15, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
we are going over the cliff; and everyone is getting a tax hike
then the debt ceiling will be held forcing over a trillion dollars a year of wasteful govt spending
the govt forced to close over half the useless agencies awaiting 4 years till a leader can lead the govt to prosperity again.
you were right
100% of the population will have tax increases
thank the child in the white house who thinks he can negotiate.
100%? Everyone? Wrong again, Chachi.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/15/bo...

Since: Dec 12

Cocoa, FL

#15708 Dec 15, 2012
Yawn...who cares?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15709 Dec 15, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
In the United States:
100 people PER DAY die in car accidents.
2,640 people PER YEAR die from house fires.
193 people died from mass shootings… in the last DECADE.(Counting yesterday.)
Good point. School shootings are just an acceptable risk and nothing needs to be done about it.

“ I AGITATE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#15711 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I ever disagree with tax hikes? I stated that tax hikes were on the table provided the dictator agreed to spending cuts. If there are tax hikes with no spending cuts, then in my opinion, Boehner needs to go. Never cared for him in the first place.
Reps need to beware of trading tax cuts for spending cuts, as there is history on such an "agreement," and it's not good. Always before, the tax hikes happen, but the spending cuts do not.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#15712 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read Reality's posts very closely do you? Or is "diahrrea poopy pants" something you consider grand discourse?
Are you sincere?
Sometimes after I re-read something that I have posted, I say to myself things like; "I could have worded that better" or "My word phrasing will probably be misunderstood", or "I left an entire word out!" & things like that. So in essence I don't always agree with something that I have posted. After we hit 'post comment' or 'enter' it's a done deal.
Anyone that says they always post their thoughts for all to understand is either arrogant or in denial.
I may easily question someones I.Q. or comprehension but I do try to be somewhat mature about it & not use douchebag, honkys, baby dick & other childish off topic names.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15713 Dec 16, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more mass killings will it take XX, to qualify our having a discussion/ a beginning of some plan or structure to prevent as many as we can. Do 20 cute, smiling, missing teeth, freckled faced, little six year olds say anything to you or do you require seeing their 40 pound bodies shot all to hell?
Come on, even you can't defend this. The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it? Disgusting. As the article points out, this has been an issue for him for some time now. So now he will use these children and their families to promote his political agenda. I hate this idiot and always will.

I would sure love to see your reaction if some lowlife piece of scum like DumBama on the right side suggested that this is why we need more religion in school. You guys would have a heart attack; they very idea that a Republican would use this tragedy to promote THEIR political agenda. Let me tell you I'm not a robot. I would never dream of standing behind any Republican that would even suggest that. Sickening.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15714 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. School shootings are just an acceptable risk and nothing needs to be done about it.
Sure, so go after the weapon instead of the people--and the weapon that is used the least for murders in this country. That's typical Democrat politicians for you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15715 Dec 16, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Reps need to beware of trading tax cuts for spending cuts, as there is history on such an "agreement," and it's not good. Always before, the tax hikes happen, but the spending cuts do not.
That's why they told DumBama to go pound a bag of salt with his first proposal which was to raise taxes now and worry about the cuts later.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15716 Dec 16, 2012
Whoops. Spending cuts I meant.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15717 Dec 16, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sincere?
Sometimes after I re-read something that I have posted, I say to myself things like; "I could have worded that better" or "My word phrasing will probably be misunderstood", or "I left an entire word out!" & things like that. So in essence I don't always agree with something that I have posted. After we hit 'post comment' or 'enter' it's a done deal.
Anyone that says they always post their thoughts for all to understand is either arrogant or in denial.
I may easily question someones I.Q. or comprehension but I do try to be somewhat mature about it & not use douchebag, honkys, baby dick & other childish off topic names.
Who said you did? I was just pointing out that one of the biggest offenders of what you complain about is (Altered)RealitySpeaks yet you have never scolded him for it. You only choose to scold a person you don't politically agree with.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15718 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, even you can't defend this. The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it? Disgusting. As the article points out, this has been an issue for him for some time now. So now he will use these children and their families to promote his political agenda. I hate this idiot and always will.
I would sure love to see your reaction if some lowlife piece of scum like DumBama on the right side suggested that this is why we need more religion in school. You guys would have a heart attack; they very idea that a Republican would use this tragedy to promote THEIR political agenda. Let me tell you I'm not a robot. I would never dream of standing behind any Republican that would even suggest that. Sickening.
Zebra? You are a mess.

The entire country is talking about this, but the President of the United States shouldn't? You are a racist, ignorant, fool who would be complaining just as loud about his "lack of leadership" if he didn't address it.

Is this the quote from the President Obama that has you so outraged? "'We’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics,' said Obama, the father of two girls."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15719 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, so go after the weapon instead of the people--and the weapon that is used the least for murders in this country. That's typical Democrat politicians for you.
Who said anything about going after the weapon INSTEAD of the people. Thinking people can develop a response that addresses multiple facets of a problem.

So let's hear what a truck driver would do about our children getting slaughtered in our elementary schools.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15720 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that firearms are the least used weapon for intentional homicides in the United States?

Here's a handy chart showing the weapons used in intentional homicides 1975-2005, if you're interested in more current data and don't mind waving through a pdf, I can grab you the WHO data for more recent years.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/wea...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#15721 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you did? I was just pointing out that one of the biggest offenders of what you complain about is (Altered)RealitySpeaks yet you have never scolded him for it. You only choose to scold a person you don't politically agree with.
Here's an example of non-comprehension.I didn't even imply that anyone was accusing me of anything. At least I didn't mean to.
I re-read my post that you refer to & still don't see that.
Further, I didn't name ANY poster in my comment,I shouldn't have too, but you try to call me to task for not naming names? Amazing!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15722 Dec 16, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that firearms are the least used weapon for intentional homicides in the United States?
Here's a handy chart showing the weapons used in intentional homicides 1975-2005, if you're interested in more current data and don't mind waving through a pdf, I can grab you the WHO data for more recent years.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/wea...
I am afraid you are about to learn a sad lesson about trying to inject facts into a discussion on this board.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15723 Dec 16, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here's an example of non-comprehension.I didn't even imply that anyone was accusing me of anything. At least I didn't mean to.
I re-read my post that you refer to & still don't see that.
Further, I didn't name ANY poster in my comment,I shouldn't have too, but you try to call me to task for not naming names? Amazing!
You are dense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS 9 hr Permanti in da house 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? 20 hr cleveland 1
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture Tue Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Oct 20 Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP Oct 20 HELP ME 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland