xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15713 Dec 16, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more mass killings will it take XX, to qualify our having a discussion/ a beginning of some plan or structure to prevent as many as we can. Do 20 cute, smiling, missing teeth, freckled faced, little six year olds say anything to you or do you require seeing their 40 pound bodies shot all to hell?
Come on, even you can't defend this. The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it? Disgusting. As the article points out, this has been an issue for him for some time now. So now he will use these children and their families to promote his political agenda. I hate this idiot and always will.

I would sure love to see your reaction if some lowlife piece of scum like DumBama on the right side suggested that this is why we need more religion in school. You guys would have a heart attack; they very idea that a Republican would use this tragedy to promote THEIR political agenda. Let me tell you I'm not a robot. I would never dream of standing behind any Republican that would even suggest that. Sickening.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15714 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. School shootings are just an acceptable risk and nothing needs to be done about it.
Sure, so go after the weapon instead of the people--and the weapon that is used the least for murders in this country. That's typical Democrat politicians for you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15715 Dec 16, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Reps need to beware of trading tax cuts for spending cuts, as there is history on such an "agreement," and it's not good. Always before, the tax hikes happen, but the spending cuts do not.
That's why they told DumBama to go pound a bag of salt with his first proposal which was to raise taxes now and worry about the cuts later.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15716 Dec 16, 2012
Whoops. Spending cuts I meant.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15717 Dec 16, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sincere?
Sometimes after I re-read something that I have posted, I say to myself things like; "I could have worded that better" or "My word phrasing will probably be misunderstood", or "I left an entire word out!" & things like that. So in essence I don't always agree with something that I have posted. After we hit 'post comment' or 'enter' it's a done deal.
Anyone that says they always post their thoughts for all to understand is either arrogant or in denial.
I may easily question someones I.Q. or comprehension but I do try to be somewhat mature about it & not use douchebag, honkys, baby dick & other childish off topic names.
Who said you did? I was just pointing out that one of the biggest offenders of what you complain about is (Altered)RealitySpeaks yet you have never scolded him for it. You only choose to scold a person you don't politically agree with.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15718 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, even you can't defend this. The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it? Disgusting. As the article points out, this has been an issue for him for some time now. So now he will use these children and their families to promote his political agenda. I hate this idiot and always will.
I would sure love to see your reaction if some lowlife piece of scum like DumBama on the right side suggested that this is why we need more religion in school. You guys would have a heart attack; they very idea that a Republican would use this tragedy to promote THEIR political agenda. Let me tell you I'm not a robot. I would never dream of standing behind any Republican that would even suggest that. Sickening.
Zebra? You are a mess.

The entire country is talking about this, but the President of the United States shouldn't? You are a racist, ignorant, fool who would be complaining just as loud about his "lack of leadership" if he didn't address it.

Is this the quote from the President Obama that has you so outraged? "'We’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics,' said Obama, the father of two girls."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15719 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, so go after the weapon instead of the people--and the weapon that is used the least for murders in this country. That's typical Democrat politicians for you.
Who said anything about going after the weapon INSTEAD of the people. Thinking people can develop a response that addresses multiple facets of a problem.

So let's hear what a truck driver would do about our children getting slaughtered in our elementary schools.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15720 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that firearms are the least used weapon for intentional homicides in the United States?

Here's a handy chart showing the weapons used in intentional homicides 1975-2005, if you're interested in more current data and don't mind waving through a pdf, I can grab you the WHO data for more recent years.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/wea...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#15721 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you did? I was just pointing out that one of the biggest offenders of what you complain about is (Altered)RealitySpeaks yet you have never scolded him for it. You only choose to scold a person you don't politically agree with.
Here's an example of non-comprehension.I didn't even imply that anyone was accusing me of anything. At least I didn't mean to.
I re-read my post that you refer to & still don't see that.
Further, I didn't name ANY poster in my comment,I shouldn't have too, but you try to call me to task for not naming names? Amazing!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15722 Dec 16, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that firearms are the least used weapon for intentional homicides in the United States?
Here's a handy chart showing the weapons used in intentional homicides 1975-2005, if you're interested in more current data and don't mind waving through a pdf, I can grab you the WHO data for more recent years.
I am afraid you are about to learn a sad lesson about trying to inject facts into a discussion on this board.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15723 Dec 16, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here's an example of non-comprehension.I didn't even imply that anyone was accusing me of anything. At least I didn't mean to.
I re-read my post that you refer to & still don't see that.
Further, I didn't name ANY poster in my comment,I shouldn't have too, but you try to call me to task for not naming names? Amazing!
You are dense.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15724 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Zebra? You are a mess.
The entire country is talking about this, but the President of the United States shouldn't? You are a racist, ignorant, fool who would be complaining just as loud about his "lack of leadership" if he didn't address it.
Is this the quote from the President Obama that has you so outraged? "'We’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics,' said Obama, the father of two girls."
And what's he going to do? Find a phone booth, put on his cape and save the world?

No, instead, HE IS making politics out of this. And you on the left will stick up for him no matter what he says or does. Robots.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15725 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about going after the weapon INSTEAD of the people. Thinking people can develop a response that addresses multiple facets of a problem.
So let's hear what a truck driver would do about our children getting slaughtered in our elementary schools.
Oh, what I would do is try and stop the sales of assault weapons. That will stop all these school shootings.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15726 Dec 16, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Read slower. I said the weapon that was least used which is assault rifles. More people get killed with baseball bats than assault rifles in this country. Actually, more than all rifles put together.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15727 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's he going to do? Find a phone booth, put on his cape and save the world?
No, instead, HE IS making politics out of this. And you on the left will stick up for him no matter what he says or does. Robots.
You are the one making politics out of this. You are the one using this tragedy as a reason to spew your racist hate toward our President. You are an angry, sad, little man.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15728 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, what I would do is try and stop the sales of assault weapons. That will stop all these school shootings.
It would make them slower and less lethal. But you want the ability to kill as many kindergarten kids per minute as you can.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15729 Dec 16, 2012
...you're aware that the chart also demonstrates non-handheld firearms and blunt objects, which would contain baseball bats.

It doesn't seem to back the rather specific claim that baseball bats kill more than all manner of rifles, though if you like I can try and unpack some of the DOJ data for you?

I'm really interested, where, if anywhere, you're getting your data? It seems to be rather blue skyed...
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#15730 Dec 16, 2012
oh goodie the high and mighty Caucasian basher is giving us another racist scolding.... who feels timid? anyone?
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#15731 Dec 16, 2012
not our fault your grass hut witch doctor sold you to cotton farmers cause your tribal chief was to lazy to feed you
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15733 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It would make them slower and less lethal. But you want the ability to kill as many kindergarten kids per minute as you can.
These kids were killed by handguns.

What I want is equal protection against criminals be they five in a gang or three beating down my door to get into my house. If criminals have machine guns, then we should have machine guns too. Equal firepower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamir Rice rally at Cleveland's Public Square s... 2 hr Lucas Mc Cain 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun WARRIOR 19,468
The Immigration Issue is all About Voter Base Sun Culture Auditor 1
Ohio men could be cleared in 1975 Cleveland murder Nov 21 Kevin from michigan 1
Must See Decadence for Entertainment on The Sl... Nov 21 Matt Kruse 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Nov 20 txt me 11
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Nov 19 linda 1,021

High Wind Warning for Cuyahoga County was issued at November 24 at 7:38PM EST

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:19PM
Man: I was attacked by Manziel entourage
Bleacher Report 2:34 PM
Manziel Should Replace Hoyer as Browns Starter
NBC Sports 2:46 PM
Browns stand by Hoyer despite his struggles - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Bears turn attention to Lions - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Rapid Recap: Can Cleveland win with Hoyer under center?