He's a communist.
woof
So are you.

meow
Deuce in the toilet

Medina, OH

#15582 Dec 12, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Nate Silver: Obama's big win doesn't mean the 538 guru is an ... www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/poli... ...
Nov 7, 2012 ... It's well after midnight on the East Coast, and the results are in: Nate Silver has won the 2012 presidential election by a landslide. His magic ...
Three Lessons From The Nate Silver Controversy - Forbes www.forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2012/11/07/t... ...
Nov 7, 2012 ... Nate Silver's final projection Nate Silver has emerged from the election ... Here are a few takeaways from the whole 538 vs. the Pundits debate:...
Nate Silver 538 blog: New York Times blogger gets big boost ... www.wptv.com/dpp/news/political/nate-silver-5... ...
Nov 9, 2012 ... Across the media and twittersphere Tuesday night, Nate Silver was a clear winner in the 2012 presidential election. The polling data guru, who ...
Nate Silver - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com -... fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/author/nate... - Similarto Nate Silver - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com -...
1 day ago ... Democrats Unlikely to Regain House in 2014. By NATE SILVER. Although 17 seats is not an extraordinary number, both historical precedent in ...
December 1, 2012, 6:01 am303 Comments
When Internal Polls Mislead, a Whole Campaign May Be to Blame
By NATE SILVER
The problems with internal polls may run deeper than the tendency for campaigns to report them to the public in a selective way. The campaigns may also be fooling themselves.
----------
November 28, 2012, 2:37 pm375 Comments
In Silicon Valley, Technology Talent Gap Threatens G.O.P. Campaigns
By NATE SILVER
It doesn’t take an algorithm to deduce that those who would donate to a campaign might also be those who would consider working for it.
----------
November 26, 2012, 8:10 am342 Comments
Congressional Proposal Could Create ‘Bubble’ in Tax Code
By NATE SILVER
One proposal being floated as an alternative to raising the top marginal rate would place its heaviest tax burden on the somewhat wealthy as opposed to the very wealthy.
----------
November 23, 2012, 4:57 pm259 Comments
Pennsylvania Could Be a Path Forward for G.O.P.
By NATE SILVER
Pennsylvania has been getting closer to the electoral tipping point, and it represents a plausible path forward for Republicans in 2016.
----------
November 21, 2012, 4:28 pm122 Comments
Where Obama and Romney Beat Their Polls
By NATE SILVER
States where President Obama beat the polls (Oregon, for example) tended to border others in which he also did so. The same was true for Mitt Romney. Mr. Obama also beat the polls in states hit by Hurricane Sandy — especially New Jersey.
----------
November 20, 2012, 8:25 am142 Comments
Expansion by Big Ten May Bring Small Payoff
By NATE SILVER
The Big Ten is adding Maryland and Rutgers to its ranks. The main rationale seems to be economic, and on that account the conference’s decision may be questionable.
----------
November 16, 2012, 7:17 pm222 Comments
Democrats Unlikely to Regain House in 2014
By NATE SILVER
Although 17 seats is not an extraordinary number, both historical precedent in midterm election years and a deeper examination of this year’s results would argue strongly against Democrats being able to gain that many seats.
What's up fanboy, you wish you had your lips felching Nate Silver's butt.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15583 Dec 12, 2012
Deuce in the toilet wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up fanboy, you wish you had your lips felching Nate Silver's butt.
Projecting again, eh?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15584 Dec 12, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how people choose failure because failure is a member of their party. This is what's wrong with our country.
If there were a Democrat Governor running things today, I would reelect him or her because of results and not loyalty. I voted against Bob Taft for second term. Why? Because Taft was a failure and anybody besides him would have been an improvement. Turns out I was right.
When we look at the last presidential election, we see people reelected failure. Why?
We are a more divided country than ever before in our history. If we continue down this road, it will lead to our demise. Party first-country second is now the new theme in America.
At least that's what Mitch McConnell says.

Location hidden

#15585 Dec 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least that's what Mitch McConnell says.
McConnell has yet to be busted on corruption, Dingy Harry's real estate speculation would have been if not for Nevada's AG and the US Attorney being his cronies...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15586 Dec 12, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
McConnell has yet to be busted on corruption, Dingy Harry's real estate speculation would have been if not for Nevada's AG and the US Attorney being his cronies...
How Mitch McConnell became very rich

So Mitch McConnell has moved from the upper-middle class of a lifelong government employee into the real upper class ($20M or so net worth) of someone who married a woman with a rich father.

Who just happened to become rich from his connections with the rulers of communist China.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15587 Dec 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>How Mitch McConnell became very rich
So Mitch McConnell has moved from the upper-middle class of a lifelong government employee into the real upper class ($20M or so net worth) of someone who married a woman with a rich father.
Who just happened to become rich from his connections with the rulers of communist China.
Thank you again INDY for coming through with the truth. And we all thought Mitch was just a slow old Turtle Man.
Indy, what is going on with that explosion investigation from Indianapolis? Last I heard they had raided a Trailer Park, but didn't say why. I am thinking Insurance Scam that ended with dead people, since no one was home and they even put the cat in Cat Kennel for the weekend. Something strange going on there. I have not even heard it mentioned in the news lately.

Location hidden

#15588 Dec 12, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Think Indy just busted him for corruption. ;-0

Location hidden

#15589 Dec 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>How Mitch McConnell became very rich
Can't prosecute him here in this country.

I suppose you prefer the Hollyweird freak, Mitch needs to go, in the primary.

Location hidden

#15590 Dec 12, 2012
I think if he were gay, he would be a much more compassionate person.

Mitch McConnell is GAY! www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html...

Mitch McConnell is GAY! I was in Lexington last weekend with some friends who are very plugged into the Kentucky political scene and they told me this is pretty ...

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell looks pretty much exactly like the grandmother from Little Red Riding Hood, minus the sexy bonnet. He cried, on the Senate floor, about his longtime chief of staff quitting to “spend more time with his family.” This is very undignified, this weeping! Who does this? Who does this in public? Over staff turnover?[Political Ticker]

Location hidden

#15592 Dec 12, 2012
I think if he were gay, he would be a much more compassionate person.
Mitch McConnell is GAY! www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html...
Mitch McConnell is GAY! I was in Lexington last weekend with some friends who are very plugged into the Kentucky political scene and they told me this is pretty ...
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell looks pretty much exactly like the grandmother from Little Red Riding Hood, minus the sexy bonnet. He cried, on the Senate floor, about his longtime chief of staff quitting to “spend more time with his family.” This is very undignified, this weeping! Who does this? Who does this in public? Over staff turnover?[Political Ticker]
James Buchanan was probably gay, that didn't end well.

I doubt orientation has a link with "compassion"

Wouldn't surprise me, btw did you know Harry Reid is a pederast.

Location hidden

#15593 Dec 12, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
James Buchanan was probably gay, that didn't end well.
I doubt orientation has a link with "compassion"
Wouldn't surprise me, btw did you know Harry Reid is a pederast.
Well seems to me that persons who have been denigrated and downtrodded much of their lives tend to be more compassionate towards others, and they don't say things like "Our number ONE Political Goal is to make Barack Obama a One Term President."

Location hidden

#15594 Dec 12, 2012
Pope Grover Blesses Boehner's Stand On New Revenues | Crooks ... crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/pope-grover-b...

Nov 12, 2012 ... Did i say that Mitt mcconnell is a dirty rotten bastard? Good. And that boehner guy keeps on drinking and playing games on the American ...
McConnell's Dirty Pool | The New Republic www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/77160/mcconne... - Similarto McConnell's Dirty Pool | The New Republic

Aug 22, 2010 ... Dear Courts, Please Ignore Mitch McConnell's Latest Lawsuit · This Man Knows Everything About the Senate ... McConnell's Dirty Pool ...

Location hidden

#15595 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Well seems to me that persons who have been denigrated and downtrodded much of their lives tend to be more compassionate towards others, and they don't say things like "Our number ONE Political Goal is to make Barack Obama a One Term President."
I would submit the opposite, it only increases the desire for vengeance. Note the history of Israel.

"Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter."

-Sen. Maj. Leader Tom Daschle (D-SD)

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/to...

"Daschle failed to pay 128,000 in taxes"

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jan/31/natio...

"I can't stand John McCain"
-Sen Maj Leader Harry Reid D-NV

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/ha...

"This war is lost"

-Sen Maj Leader Harry Reid D-NV

(Imagine this being said during WWII)

Last time I checked, we were not defeated in Iraq.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-10/iraq...

The system is adversarial, gridlock is the result of what the framers intended. If you want the change, you need to get to 60 seats. IIRC, your side had that, now what did they do with that.

Location hidden

#15596 Dec 12, 2012
So, Karl Monday the II, III or whatever you are now, you're accusing me of Bullying you? Seriously?
I tried to give you some needed advice to stop attacking the Reporter, that you say someone accused you of impersonating and you attack me and call me a Bully?
Tell me just how I bullied you? I am a 5'3' 128 pound female and yet you are whining and crying that I bullied you on the Karl Monday is Carl Monday, Columbus thread? Please! I didn't report you to the News Station or to Carl Monday or Topix and I haven't a clue who did. Frankly I don't give a shit who did. And yes, using the mans photo and name except for the first letter of the first name does smack of 'impersonation.'
But proceed Mr. Monday with your negative posts about the reporter if you are indeed that stupid. Keep talking as you have been and see where it gets you. I won't attempt to help you any more since you consider it bullying. Let UnRealitys' big shot DC, Attorney, Brother In-Law cover you although I doubt he exists, like every other claim UnReality makes.
I will just bully you long enough to reiterate GFY.
Inbred Cousin Dupree

Litchfield, OH

#15597 Dec 12, 2012
So, Karl Monday the II, III or whatever you are now, you're accusing me of Bullying you? Seriously?
I tried to give you some needed advice to stop attacking the Reporter, that you say someone accused you of impersonating and you attack me and call me a Bully?
Tell me just how I bullied you? I am a 5'3' 128 pound female and yet you are whining and crying that I bullied you on the Karl Monday is Carl Monday, Columbus thread? Please! I didn't report you to the News Station or to Carl Monday or Topix and I haven't a clue who did. Frankly I don't give a shit who did. And yes, using the mans photo and name except for the first letter of the first name does smack of 'impersonation.'
But proceed Mr. Monday with your negative posts about the reporter if you are indeed that stupid. Keep talking as you have been and see where it gets you. I won't attempt to help you any more since you consider it bullying. Let UnRealitys' big shot DC, Attorney, Brother In-Law cover you although I doubt he exists, like every other claim UnReality makes.
I will just bully you long enough to reiterate GFY.
Blah blah blah blah blah. Get a life, you are on a thread that hasn't been relavent in two years, and Obama won again, go get drunk in celebration and stop being so damn bitter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15598 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prosecute him here in this country.
I suppose you prefer the Hollyweird freak, Mitch needs to go, in the primary.
I agree, Mitch McConnell needs to go and I hope he looses re-election, he is another Politican that has never worked or had a job in the Private Sector since he got out of college became a full-time Washington DC politican.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15599 Dec 13, 2012
Inbred Cousin Dupree wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah. Get a life, you are on a thread that hasn't been relavent in two years, and Obama won again, go get drunk in celebration and stop being so damn bitter.
We can't keep celebrating straight through, there's piles of work to do.

Though, personally, I'll be celebrating some my next trip out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min Chuck 19,480
who enjoys dilaudid as much as i do? 22 hr Keepitreal9 3
Tamir Rice rally at Cleveland's Public Square s... Mon Lucas Mc Cain 1
The Immigration Issue is all About Voter Base Nov 23 Culture Auditor 1
Ohio men could be cleared in 1975 Cleveland murder Nov 21 Kevin from michigan 1
Must See Decadence for Entertainment on The Sl... Nov 21 Matt Kruse 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Nov 20 txt me 11
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland