Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15340 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fool you are
at 6'2 I require a stool to look you in the eye?
why are you not the savior for the Cavs?
you don't have any coins to throw....that is what is so funny
you are all azz and not hat
all wind no rain
and you are the joke
it is just my duty to keep pointing out the facts to you
I save my dancing for my trophy wife
You mean that's not your mother you keep dragging with you to the bsth houses? Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Dance you floundering scarecrow. Dance while we all laugh at the desperation of your posts. Now if only tinfoil hat Nostradamus had a brain. Aaaah ha ha ha ha! You best be picking up those coins we toss at you, little bunny. You're gonna need them when the robo-taxman comes knocking.
kmh

Wellington, OH

#15341 Dec 10, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that's not your mother you keep dragging with you to the bsth houses? Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Dance you floundering scarecrow. Dance while we all laugh at the desperation of your posts. Now if only tinfoil hat Nostradamus had a brain. Aaaah ha ha ha ha! You best be picking up those coins we toss at you, little bunny. You're gonna need them when the robo-taxman comes knocking.
REPORTED
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15342 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am CEO of my own company Jr; and earn the same money without the BS.
My ambitions are to retire and fish all day prior to 55, not babysit morons like you.
My being a nutball must make you retarded in a home with someone feeding you and wiping your butt.
PS: the fantasy of unions will be ended tomorrow.......google it cousin
You French need lessons in hygiene.
Now you are insulting women? What a tough guy. You should Google who won the presidential election. Also, you might want to Google who won the Civil War because you seem to be living in some kind of alternate reality. For instance, you keep calling your Mommy and Daddy's trust fund "your" company. Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha! Just a flacid hand me down success story. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha! That explains how you have survived so long being a socially stunted douche bag. One that is obviously over compensating for a little something. This is the part where you dance like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz while we laugh and toss coins at you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15343 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
fun had zero intent to be included
just the reality that the next 4 years the lame duck will have Zero power to spend; and the unions were murdered is enough for now.
anything past a single point is more that your pea brain can remember.
don't fret I will remind you.
Remind me how that Texas thing works again.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15344 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ds are playing demographic warfare, and maintain a dangerous illusion that you can fix the fiscal problems without raising taxes on all brackets and cutting entitlements.
Ohhhhh. So the problem is that GOP wants to raise more peoples taxes than President Obama does? Ohhhhh. I guess I misunderstood that whole Grover Norquist thing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15345 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
An R candidate for Senate in WA had a Harvard MPA, look up the margin he lost by. McConnell will defeat Judd by a similar margin.
In 2010, CT elected a D who lied about being a Vietnam combat veteran
In 2012, CT elected a D who lied about his mortgage debts and missed most of his meetings when he was in the House.
Not what I'd call "aware of the candidates"
That, or aware enough to realize that even with those character flaws they were better than the Grover Norquist minion running against them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15346 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am CEO of my own company Jr; and earn the same money without the BS.
My ambitions are to retire and fish all day prior to 55, not babysit morons like you.
My being a nutball must make you retarded in a home with someone feeding you and wiping your butt.
PS: the fantasy of unions will be ended tomorrow.......google it cousin
You French need lessons in hygiene.
Now he's Warren Buffett. "I'm CEO of my own company." WOW.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15347 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I want to to act like someone who committed suicide?
only your party does that.
You're writing resembles the rantings of someone spouting off just moments before they have the snot knocked out of them by someone tired of hearing a boorish fool.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15348 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows who is bribing the people more. When subverting the rule of law and giving bribes is considered a legitimate and winning political tactic, the nation is doomed.(illegal alien amnesty, student loan rate caps)
Further, I see your Teabaggers and raise you a Communist (Progressive Caucus)
Do you really think that the use of government largesse being used as political capital is a new thing? You don't think that Oil Companies and Halliburton weren't "bribed" for money and votes? How about Andrew Carnegie or Rockefeller? Give us a break. Your only problem is you don't like who is receiving the benefit now. Spare us your sanctimony.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15349 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
RTW passed in Indiana in 2011, 2012 GOP Governor elected, GOP expands House majority...
And what happened one state to the east in 2011?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15350 Dec 11, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
She'd be in her 70s by then, I presume she will be more interested in getting her daughter into the House or the Senate if Schumer retires in 2016.
On January 20, 2016, Ms. Clinton will be ten months younger than Reagan was when he took office.

There's no doubt. She's running.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15351 Dec 11, 2012
kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
UNCONCERNED
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15352 Dec 11, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're writing resembles the rantings of someone spouting off just moments before they have the snot knocked out of them by someone tired of hearing a boorish fool.
woof
I am your Huckleberry

just name the time and place
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15353 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your Huckleberry
just name the time and place
No, you're a dingleberry and the place is your mom's house. Now get in line, scarecrow.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15354 Dec 11, 2012
kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
And yet "Reality's" talk of shooting people and threats of violence don't even phase you. No wonder the mods on here quickly placed you in the kook pile. Stick to hoarding cats and shoving pictures of mutilated fetuses in young mother's faces outside of Planned Parenthood.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15355 Dec 11, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet "Reality's" talk of shooting people and threats of violence don't even phase you. No wonder the mods on here quickly placed you in the kook pile. Stick to hoarding cats and shoving pictures of mutilated fetuses in young mother's faces outside of Planned Parenthood.
I know the threats of violence are quite unsettling. When I first started reading the boards I was terribly put off by them as well.

While it may not reassure you much, once I recognized the level of powerlessness that these threats arise from, I found them much less disturbing.

You've got older, white men, who feel that they have little agency over their own lives, in a context which has rapidly devalued their privilege. They're confused, afraid and angry. Things have changed so much, in a way so far from their expectations and it must seem wonderfully unfair.

Reading these threats as threats against individuals is indeed concerning.

Reading them instead as empty threats by the powerless against the system which contains the individuals they name in their threats, makes everything look much more manageable. These men aren't likely to hurt anyone. They haven't got the agency to make themselves heard in meaningful ways, let alone take drastic and dangerous steps outlined here.

It is still inappropriate and points to the immaturity and lack of reason which leaves them unable to seek redress and respect from the world. But it's a lot less scary than reading the bravado and bluster outside of their contexts.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15356 Dec 11, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the threats of violence are quite unsettling. When I first started reading the boards I was terribly put off by them as well.
While it may not reassure you much, once I recognized the level of powerlessness that these threats arise from, I found them much less disturbing.
You've got older, white men, who feel that they have little agency over their own lives, in a context which has rapidly devalued their privilege. They're confused, afraid and angry. Things have changed so much, in a way so far from their expectations and it must seem wonderfully unfair.
Reading these threats as threats against individuals is indeed concerning.
Reading them instead as empty threats by the powerless against the system which contains the individuals they name in their threats, makes everything look much more manageable. These men aren't likely to hurt anyone. They haven't got the agency to make themselves heard in meaningful ways, let alone take drastic and dangerous steps outlined here.
It is still inappropriate and points to the immaturity and lack of reason which leaves them unable to seek redress and respect from the world. But it's a lot less scary than reading the bravado and bluster outside of their contexts.
When they give a person a Bachelors degree, they take away their mouth; when they give them a Masters degree, they take away their brains; and when they give them a PhD, they give them back their mouth."

-- Helen Kehr Billings, PhD (1901-1995)

To put it plainly, your proctologist called.
He found your head.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15357 Dec 11, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
When they give a person a Bachelors degree, they take away their mouth; when they give them a Masters degree, they take away their brains; and when they give them a PhD, they give them back their mouth."
-- Helen Kehr Billings, PhD (1901-1995)
To put it plainly, your proctologist called.
He found your head.
And when a person is home schooled, they take away the ability to breed outside of their family. If they go to a Catholic school, they take away their anal virginity. To put it plainly, Obama called. He said 4 more obviously propserous years, baby!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15358 Dec 11, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And when a person is home schooled, they take away the ability to breed outside of their family. If they go to a Catholic school, they take away their anal virginity. To put it plainly, Obama called. He said 4 more obviously propserous years, baby!
You’re about as smooth as a 3-month old bikini wax.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15359 Dec 11, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the threats of violence are quite unsettling. When I first started reading the boards I was terribly put off by them as well.
While it may not reassure you much, once I recognized the level of powerlessness that these threats arise from, I found them much less disturbing.
You've got older, white men, who feel that they have little agency over their own lives, in a context which has rapidly devalued their privilege. They're confused, afraid and angry. Things have changed so much, in a way so far from their expectations and it must seem wonderfully unfair.
Reading these threats as threats against individuals is indeed concerning.
Reading them instead as empty threats by the powerless against the system which contains the individuals they name in their threats, makes everything look much more manageable. These men aren't likely to hurt anyone. They haven't got the agency to make themselves heard in meaningful ways, let alone take drastic and dangerous steps outlined here.
It is still inappropriate and points to the immaturity and lack of reason which leaves them unable to seek redress and respect from the world. But it's a lot less scary than reading the bravado and bluster outside of their contexts.
We have given up on any meaningful interaction on here since the election. Now it's all about making the big talkers finish eating their crow. We have finally pulled out of the bleary eyed Theocracy that started with Reagan and ended with the Tea Party Nazis. The last election was big oil money wearing a Jesus mask versus the will of the American people. We all saw how that turned out. Too bad they f*ed up the environment for future generations before their greddy and self absorbed agenda was shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr melody colombus 19,556
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... 14 hr nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... 14 hr nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Fri Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Dec 15 Anonymous 26
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:01 am PST

NFL 9:01AM
Browns place safety Tashaun Gipson on injured reserve
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NBC Sports10:00 AM
Browns put Tashaun Gipson on IR
NFL 4:35 PM
Detroit Lions clinch NFC playoff spot
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss