Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
get used to it loser
4 years of 20 posts a day is 29,200 posts
I better hire someone to do that for me as I want to screw off and go fishing on the new yacht.
For a guy with your supposed crazy wealth, you sure as Hell have gone over the highside over the President's re-election. Someone on easy street like you should be enjoying yourself. Your yacht. Aye Carumba.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that path for America was ended today; and the middle finger exposed to all those who thought they were so smart on November 7th.
lose a battle but win a 70 year old war in a month
3 people did all this great work,
The Governor of Michigan, the speaker of the house; and the POTUS
the POTUS arrogance of winning an election 4 weeks ago, just made a new definition of lame duck.
Mitt did not stand a chance to accomplish what Obama did in a single month.
cut spending by 1 trillion a year, a forced balanced budget, murder unions, and set back opposing political party 75 years.
Obama is the best player the GOP has ever had.
now that spending has been cute to treasury take; and tax rates raised on everyone
is that the hope and change you voted for?
I did
Now it was all a part of your grand plan. This is priceless.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the nightmare revisited him today
reality just ruined his next 4 years
I personally hope Obama plays 36 holes 365 days a year for 4 years.
maybe he will break 90 by then.
I bet you are about a 2, aren't you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My. How we conveniently forget 2010.
Not too worried about midterms.

You guys are really going to lose it when we elect an Hispanic from Texas in 2016.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come up with this stuff? Unions provided 70% of Democratic Party campaign funds?
Dude, really. You are flat out nuts. My best wishes to your family.
so now you want to offer best wishes?

sorry....give it up.....my handouts go to young kids

PS: you may want to google a word....history

history tells us whom contributed to political election contributions

want to take a stab at where as much as 70% of past election cycle funding for the democratic party came from?

maybe just pulling your head out of your butt to see the failed re-call election of our current Wisconsin Governor may help you out.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too worried about midterms.
You guys are really going to lose it when we elect an Hispanic from Texas in 2016.
Not if we elect a Hispanic from Florida.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your first paragraph and see if you can identify the internal inconsistency.
That aside, all of your "tech" and "brains" doesn't mean a hill of beans when you are in your basement wetting yourself. Spare us all your tough guy act. You would see one SEAL and you would be crying for your mother.
since you claim to know me, why don't you speak like that to me?

Seals are great shooters

wonder who spent years teaching them; and marine snipers?

I promise you meeting a seal, delta force, or marine sniper would not have me crying for Mom.

I would be screaming it is about time you bought, lets go to the bar, later I will teach you how to shoot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
For a guy with your supposed crazy wealth, you sure as Hell have gone over the highside over the President's re-election. Someone on easy street like you should be enjoying yourself. Your yacht. Aye Carumba.
I am

2 weeks marlin fishing made me want more

guess I will have to wait to February for a rematch with the fish.

have you ever been to St Marteen in February?

paradise.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall anything in their oath of office that mentions trillion dollar deficits and theft euphemistically referred to as "paying their fair share."
And I don't believe the name Grover Norquist was in their Pledge to this Nation. Do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if we elect a Hispanic from Florida.
I think we are looking at Hillary Clinton.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you want to offer best wishes?
sorry....give it up.....my handouts go to young kids
PS: you may want to google a word....history
history tells us whom contributed to political election contributions
want to take a stab at where as much as 70% of past election cycle funding for the democratic party came from?
maybe just pulling your head out of your butt to see the failed re-call election of our current Wisconsin Governor may help you out.
Best wishes in, "Gee, I hope Daddy doesn't hit us again just because he is making a fool out of himself on the internet." That kind of best wishes. The pity kind.

I'll just take your word for what percentage union money comprised of 2012 campaign funds. You sure haven't been wrong in the past.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
since you claim to know me, why don't you speak like that to me?
Seals are great shooters
wonder who spent years teaching them; and marine snipers?
I promise you meeting a seal, delta force, or marine sniper would not have me crying for Mom.
I would be screaming it is about time you bought, lets go to the bar, later I will teach you how to shoot.
Now you are James Bond. A minute ago you were Tiger Woods.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Wow!! What a surprise..

ALEC-Inspired Union-Busting Bill Narrowly Passes in Michigan ... www.prwatch.org/news/2012/12/11899/alec-inspi... ...

4 days ago ... Rick Snyder and his GOP controlled lame-duck legislature pulled a fast one, introducing and then ... Koch Brothers Kick Up Their Heels ...
UAW Leader Slams Koch Brothers Over Right To Work Law | Crooks ... crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/uaw-leader-sl...

2 days ago ...ďAnd the Koch brothers' Americans for Prosperity was in there, and there was a lot of ... Rick Snyder, who recently announced his support for a state right-to-work law after previously opposing the idea.... People principled, people minded..... I think this is a fight Perry and his ALEC puppets will live to regret.
'Right To Work' Michigan: Gov. Rick Snyder Says New ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/right-to-wo... ...

4 days ago ... Snyder pushed for support of right-to-work legislation, a reverse of his previous stance.... Democrat, this is not management vs. labor, this does not change ..... Keep in mind that the articles here are penned by young authors,.... Koch- Funded ALEC and Americans For Prosperity Launch Assault on ...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am
2 weeks marlin fishing made me want more
guess I will have to wait to February for a rematch with the fish.
have you ever been to St Marteen in February?
paradise.
Now he's Hemingway.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it was all a part of your grand plan. This is priceless.
wrong as always

I had zero to do with it; but plan on offering support to those that did.

what is priceless is people like you who think they are smarter than everyone else, were just played like a bass drum in a 5th grade band.

that is priceless.

the good bad and ugly of the situation is that America just in 1 week ended 70 years of political war by doing nothing but hold on for the ride over the cliff.

1 trillion in spending cuts in 2 weeks, a balanced budget forced; but unfortunately taxes raised on the entire population including minimum wage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

hey che

just opened the 3rd bottle of wine to celebrate

you need the corks to stop your hemorrhaging?

you can buy them for $10 each

the empty bottles for another $10 each

you could then act like you knew what good wine is; and prove it by showing bottles and corks for fact checks.

woofie woofie
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he's Hemingway.
why would I want to to act like someone who committed suicide?

only your party does that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we are looking at Hillary Clinton.
that will guarantee a Republican Victory for sure in 2016 and that is why Newt Gingrich is for Hillary Clinton for the Democrats.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Wow!! What a surprise..
ALEC-Inspired Union-Busting Bill Narrowly Passes in Michigan ... www.prwatch.org/news/2012/12/11899/alec-inspi... ...
4 days ago ... Rick Snyder and his GOP controlled lame-duck legislature pulled a fast one, introducing and then ... Koch Brothers Kick Up Their Heels ...
UAW Leader Slams Koch Brothers Over Right To Work Law | Crooks ... crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/uaw-leader-sl...
2 days ago ...ďAnd the Koch brothers' Americans for Prosperity was in there, and there was a lot of ... Rick Snyder, who recently announced his support for a state right-to-work law after previously opposing the idea.... People principled, people minded..... I think this is a fight Perry and his ALEC puppets will live to regret.
'Right To Work' Michigan: Gov. Rick Snyder Says New ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/right-to-wo... ...
4 days ago ... Snyder pushed for support of right-to-work legislation, a reverse of his previous stance.... Democrat, this is not management vs. labor, this does not change ..... Keep in mind that the articles here are penned by young authors,.... Koch- Funded ALEC and Americans For Prosperity Launch Assault on ...
who cares

ding dong the union is dead, the wicked union that destroyed american manufacturing, ding dong the union is dead; and now real change has occurred to fix America's problem with thugs that were beaten at their own game.

ding dong the union is dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
hey che
just opened the 3rd bottle of wine to celebrate
you need the corks to stop your hemorrhaging?
you can buy them for $10 each
the empty bottles for another $10 each
you could then act like you knew what good wine is; and prove it by showing bottles and corks for fact checks.
woofie woofie
Congrats. What are you celebrating with what wines?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search