Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15250 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a better advertisement than for unions. Work for decades, and then close down the company and have no job at all.
Isn't it humiliating to be such a bitch for management?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15251 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you educate yourself? There are no spending cuts. Spending never gets cut. All they do is reduce the size of igrowth and call it a cut.
DumBama offered nothing. Not one entitlement on the chopping block. Entitlements are what's killing this country and economy. Half the people in this country living partly or totally on the dole. WE ARE BROKE!!!!
Boehner has one little problem: the Tea Party. He and the Republicans know that if they don't do what they're supposed to do, the TP may very well organize and start their own party. They would rather lose the next five elections than to have that happen.
After its performance in the last two, the GOP is well on its way.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15252 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan just shot unions dead
wake up dipstick
going over the cliff we are
everybody will have taxes increased; and now 47% of the country also will contribute
and we have a balanced budget to start in January when the govt is shutdown due to hitting the debt ceiling
Michigan murdered unions
and Obamacare is impossible to implement due to debt ceiling
It is a great day for America; and the children should be excited knowing that industry will survive the 60 year wrath of destruction that ended today..
it will be interesting when Michigan goes Right to Work because for one, most of them up there in Michigan think everything is free and I bet most of them will quit paying their union dues and expect free union representation and that is what Michigan has turned into especially Southeast Michigan free for all Society and the Democrats know it and know that it will cut into the Unions Revenues & will mean less in the contributions to the Democrats Campaign funds and that is why Democrats are against Right to Work because the Democrats are the beneficiaries of union money not Republicans.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15253 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares
the generation prior is smarter faster and better equipped to fix problems.
and any new generation members with a brain that would like to have a job will go along, or be forced to accept life failure, or start their own business.
with 7% of the national population being union members your threat is comical.
the lat thing the GOP wants is more borrowing to pay for your crazy liberal ideas; and just eliminated the opportunity to do so.
call me crazy, but defunding unions just ended the democratic party
mark my words.....your side just got set back 50 years; and may never resurface
a great day in america!!!!!!!!!!
I've marked your words. Romney Landslide. Revolution. Impeachment Trials. Texas Seccession. I am counting on your prediction of the demise of the Democratic Party just as much as I counted on all of your others. You make Dick Morris look prescient.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15254 Dec 10, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone thinks that the government will shut down for four years because Boehner won't capitulate, or believes that union members will simply kow tow to those who seek to emasculate their political influence without reorganizing and fighting back during the next election cycle, those people are really not living in reality.
woof
excuse me

your fantasy bubble just burst; and you threaten?

should I pee my pants now?

2 years of shutdown assured

and after America lives 2 years of that my guess is the other 2 years assured as well

all you people with your hands out are going to get chapped and sunburnt palms

Merry Christmas

PS: I have about 100 bottles of sunscreen in the garage for the boat. I will gladly give you all of them as you will need it.

I can go buy more in the spring.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15255 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party lost. Boner got rid of some who were causing problems. They were not Team Players. More will be gone in January.. 53% of the country believes TeaBaggers are too extreme. They should honor their Oath to our Country and our Constitution. NOT their Oath to Grover Norquist.
Where in their oath does it say take this country on the path to Greece? After all, that's where DumBama wants to take us.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15256 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no
everybody is laughing at you
we opened a bottle of wine; and maybe will another to celebrate a great day in America
The so called self imposed smarter than all, just got their azz handed to them by whom they call stupid
maybe in 4 years you can re-elect Obama for a 3rd term
everybody may vote for him again.
In just 4 years he accomplished what 50 years the GOP failed at.
in a single month the unions are castrated permanently; and the govt purse strings tied to only what the treasury takes in, of course only after paying interest on the prior debt.
just think...the interest alone on our debt would assure college educations for every citizen of the USA,
after the debt is paid off we should do exactly that so the dog pack in Akron could perform simple math equations.
Then why did you vote for Romney?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15257 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
to what....being the only viable party in 2013?

the dem gravy train was shot by the Michigan Governor and citizens; and losing an election but winning a 70 year war against communism in the USA is called being successful.

the dems just lost 70% of future funding, there will be 1 trillion in spending cuts in 2013 due to the CEILING of debt; and socialized healthcare still a dream in America by the communists.

the GOP just rubbed chit right into your communist mouth; and you and your communist party are powerless to stop it.

how does it taste?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15258 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
"balls" doesn't win wars. Tech and "brains" does. The Syrian government has whacked nearly 3 times as many rebels as it has lost its own soldiers and irregulars. The rebels are winning through raw numbers, they have few marksman, while the Iranians have trained thousands of government marksman.
I seem to remember that the good ol boys from the hills are very proficient marksman, after all the region has the highest amount going into the military per capita.
Read your first paragraph and see if you can identify the internal inconsistency.

That aside, all of your "tech" and "brains" doesn't mean a hill of beans when you are in your basement wetting yourself. Spare us all your tough guy act. You would see one SEAL and you would be crying for your mother.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15259 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
spending will be cut by 50% when we go over the cliff
see ceiling means top
so debt ceiling means no more debt
so what ever the treasury takes in 2012 is the budget for 2013.
let the govt close the gate to Yellowstone as a threat; and watch someone drive through it with a plow saying this is public land.
time has come to play a hand never felt; and the election proves that problem solvers always succeed.
whiners always lose.
The problem with that is that the debt ceiling is nothing more than a necessary to pay past bills.

Think of the debt ceiling like one year same as cash. You buy the item, and after one year, don't pay the bill.

I don't know if the Republicans will go that far. If they do, who knows what that will mean? It could reduce our national credit rating by another star. If that happens, the interest on our debts may be unmanageable. Commie Care alone put us in debt by at least ten years.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15260 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me
your fantasy bubble just burst; and you threaten?
should I pee my pants now?
2 years of shutdown assured
and after America lives 2 years of that my guess is the other 2 years assured as well
all you people with your hands out are going to get chapped and sunburnt palms
Merry Christmas
PS: I have about 100 bottles of sunscreen in the garage for the boat. I will gladly give you all of them as you will need it.
I can go buy more in the spring.
Do you realize you have posted practically the same, extraordinarily long, psychologically stunning post about 20 times this evening?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15261 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's assume for a minute the accuracy of your theory that this RTW law in Michigan will kill unions. And let's assume that after this demise of unions, goods and services become less expensive to produce. Do you really think that those cost savings will be passed on to consumers?
Of course it will. It's called competition; the same competition that forced American companies to produce goods outside of the United States.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15262 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My. How we conveniently forget 2010.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15263 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in their oath does it say take this country on the path to Greece? After all, that's where DumBama wants to take us.
that path for America was ended today; and the middle finger exposed to all those who thought they were so smart on November 7th.

lose a battle but win a 70 year old war in a month

3 people did all this great work,

The Governor of Michigan, the speaker of the house; and the POTUS

the POTUS arrogance of winning an election 4 weeks ago, just made a new definition of lame duck.

Mitt did not stand a chance to accomplish what Obama did in a single month.

cut spending by 1 trillion a year, a forced balanced budget, murder unions, and set back opposing political party 75 years.

Obama is the best player the GOP has ever had.

now that spending has been cute to treasury take; and tax rates raised on everyone

is that the hope and change you voted for?

I did
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15264 Dec 10, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it will be interesting when Michigan goes Right to Work because for one, most of them up there in Michigan think everything is free and I bet most of them will quit paying their union dues and expect free union representation and that is what Michigan has turned into especially Southeast Michigan free for all Society and the Democrats know it and know that it will cut into the Unions Revenues & will mean less in the contributions to the Democrats Campaign funds and that is why Democrats are against Right to Work because the Democrats are the beneficiaries of union money not Republicans.
The most important part of RTW states is that it's not exclusive to the private sector. Government unions are strangling this country and causing debt and future obligations that can't be met such as in California.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15265 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
to what....being the only viable party in 2013?
the dem gravy train was shot by the Michigan Governor and citizens; and losing an election but winning a 70 year war against communism in the USA is called being successful.
the dems just lost 70% of future funding, there will be 1 trillion in spending cuts in 2013 due to the CEILING of debt; and socialized healthcare still a dream in America by the communists.
the GOP just rubbed chit right into your communist mouth; and you and your communist party are powerless to stop it.
how does it taste?
Where do you come up with this stuff? Unions provided 70% of Democratic Party campaign funds?

Dude, really. You are flat out nuts. My best wishes to your family.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15266 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize you have posted practically the same, extraordinarily long, psychologically stunning post about 20 times this evening?
get used to it loser
4 years of 20 posts a day is 29,200 posts
I better hire someone to do that for me as I want to screw off and go fishing on the new yacht.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15267 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it will. It's called competition; the same competition that forced American companies to produce goods outside of the United States.
They gots you bamboozeled.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15268 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My. How we conveniently forget 2010.
the nightmare revisited him today

reality just ruined his next 4 years

I personally hope Obama plays 36 holes 365 days a year for 4 years.

maybe he will break 90 by then.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15269 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
get used to it loser
4 years of 20 posts a day is 29,200 posts
I better hire someone to do that for me as I want to screw off and go fishing on the new yacht.
For a guy with your supposed crazy wealth, you sure as Hell have gone over the highside over the President's re-election. Someone on easy street like you should be enjoying yourself. Your yacht. Aye Carumba.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... 22 min Baron Von Rashke 3
JLR tossed from Browns game hammered 1 hr Tomash Sharin 1
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 1 hr Behind the scenes 36
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr neveratfault 19,230
Woman found dead on Cleveland back porch grante... 3 hr Donna WG 2
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 3 hr Donna WG 1,014
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at September 22 at 9:46AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland