Lodi, OH

#14945 Dec 8, 2012
^didn't
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14946 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been here refuting Rush's "facts" since about July.
It's quite sad that a grown man admits to getting all of his facts from a carnival barker.
No, we get the links of where he got his information from. Liberals won't do that. They just spew out crap and hope everybody believe them.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14947 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's raw data, brother. No filter.
It also doesn't tell me about the increase in government employees.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14948 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my hypothetical, I get to set the scenario. So Roe v. Wade has been overturned. There.
What does POTUS do, Pops?
If it's overturned, then it becomes a state issue. States would determine if they want abortion or not.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14949 Dec 8, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You also forgot that the info came from Tony Blair and MI-6. Now, you people are all gung-ho about Syrian WMDs...and where do you think they came from?
One would think that someone as educated as yourself would be able to find an answer to that question all by himself.

http://www.nti.org/country-profiles/syria/che...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14950 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's overturned, then it becomes a state issue. States would determine if they want abortion or not.
Not if federal legislation banning abortion was introduced in congress.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14951 Dec 8, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have said such for years & years! The world KNOWS that WMD's were used against the Iranians AND the Kurds for years. Saddam didn't quit fighting because he was out of WMD's. He wouldn't allow UN inspectors in so the world wouldn't see where they went.
FACTS!
Is that all one has to do to make something true? Type FACTS in all caps with an exclamation point at the end of it? Wow.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14952 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we get the links of where he got his information from. Liberals won't do that. They just spew out crap and hope everybody believe them.
I've posted more links here than anyone other than maybe Duke or Indy.

You are really losing it, man. This may be getting to be too much for you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14953 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14954 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if federal legislation banning abortion was introduced in congress.
Please. Abortions are like the gun issues: nobody wants to mess with that hot potato. Republicans use it to get votes and that's it. You would never get it through Congress, Senate and then to the President even if it were a Republican majority.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14955 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted more links here than anyone other than maybe Duke or Indy.
You are really losing it, man. This may be getting to be too much for you.
I was talking about liberal broadcasters--not people here. Go to Rush's site and click on any link. There you will find a transcript of the subject and all the links he got his information from.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14956 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A thinking person would be able to figure out that an increase in government employees would reflect and be indicative of an improving economy.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14957 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about liberal broadcasters--not people here. Go to Rush's site and click on any link. There you will find a transcript of the subject and all the links he got his information from.
Does he have links to his prescription records from when he was doctor shopping?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14958 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. Abortions are like the gun issues: nobody wants to mess with that hot potato. Republicans use it to get votes and that's it. You would never get it through Congress, Senate and then to the President even if it were a Republican majority.
This isn't intended to be an abortion debate. It is intended to demonstrate the fatal fallacy in Pops' POTUS as representative of all people hypothesis.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14959 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. Here is a link from his website. A very long transcript of Rush bloviating about the fiscal cliff and not a single citation or footnote.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/12/07/...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14960 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. Here is a link from his website. A very long transcript of Rush bloviating about the fiscal cliff and not a single citation or footnote.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/12/07/...
Again, scroll to the bottom of that piece, and you will see several links related to what he was talking about.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14961 Dec 8, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A thinking person would be able to figure out that an increase in government employees would reflect and be indicative of an improving economy.
woof
No, that's what happens when the private sector hires. When government sector hires, it's demonstrates bigger government and more government dependent people which of course means more likely Democrat voters.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14962 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, scroll to the bottom of that piece, and you will see several links related to what he was talking about.
Those are simply other articles about the general topic. Those aren't citations to sources of fact.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14963 Dec 8, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
7.7 Unemployment today, in spite of Sandy. Lowest since 2008.
Yaaaaay, America.
And how many thousand gave up looking to help pad yer stats?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#14964 Dec 8, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the BND and MI 6 warned the Cokehead Administration that Curveball's information was not credible.
woof
Cokehead? You mean the current occupant of the White House who wrote of his cocaine use in his book?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture 12 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! Mon Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Mon Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP Mon HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Mon Permanti in da house 2
please help Mon barbosa 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info