titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14934 Dec 8, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You also forgot that the info came from Tony Blair and MI-6. Now, you people are all gung-ho about Syrian WMDs...and where do you think they came from?
I'll play. Where they moved from iraq with the help of the un and mi6? Neocons love war and obamas cab is full of em.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14935 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>You also forgot that the info came from Tony Blair and MI-6. Now, you people are all gung-ho about Syrian WMDs...and where do you think they came from?
I have said such for years & years! The world KNOWS that WMD's were used against the Iranians AND the Kurds for years. Saddam didn't quit fighting because he was out of WMD's. He wouldn't allow UN inspectors in so the world wouldn't see where they went.
FACTS!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14936 Dec 8, 2012
I don't think you understand. The greatest thing about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong. DumBama is never wrong. Everything that goes bad under his leadership is GW's fault or the Republican Congress. Fast and Furious--George Bush's fault. Benghazi--the Republican Congresses fault. Bin Laden--Obama killed him almost single handedly. See how it works?

This is how liberals think.

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14937 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as long as you can't refute the facts given by Rush or anybody else for that matter, YOU will always be wrong.
I have been here refuting Rush's "facts" since about July.

It's quite sad that a grown man admits to getting all of his facts from a carnival barker.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14938 Dec 8, 2012
Pops wrote:
Personally I am NON abortion. BUT I don't think that my opinion on that should infringe on someone else's choice. Being moral is too individual, being ethical is too individual, being theological is protected by the constitution so civil law is moot.
Don't cop out, Pops. You said it was the POTUS' job to take a 60-40 position on that. How does he do that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14939 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What is this site supposed to tell me?
It's raw data, brother. No filter.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14940 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us post internet sites to back up our claims. Are you saying that all pro-GW sites are accurate while all anti-GW sites are not to be believed?
Now where did I ever say such a thing? You are slowly turning into (CantAccept)RealitySpeaks.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14941 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't because it's not his issue. It's the issue of the Supreme Court.
It's my hypothetical, I get to set the scenario. So Roe v. Wade has been overturned. There.

What does POTUS do, Pops?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14942 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the waaaah comes from having the most divisive President in our time. He has political enemies and political friends. He is your President, not mine.
The only reason you say that is because this time it is your ox being gored.

Be a man, be an American, and stop your crying.

"I earned capital in this campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14943 Dec 8, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>adjust for inflation bozo (no offense to the original Bozo) & then do the math!! With the literally 100,000's of billions that have been printed & the downgrade of the U.S.of A. credit rating combined, there is a downfall in the stockmarket. It is all simple math when honesty is in the numbers.
Quit drinking the koolade & be honest with the situation. Including the tabulation of unemployment.
Do you ever read anything?

http://observationsandnotes.blogspot.com/2011...

Also, my post was in response to the vary specific bullshit statement by (CantAccept)Reality Speaks that the dow closed down 1000 points lower yesterday than 5 years ago. You really could stand to pay attention to the context of the posts you reply to. This isn't the firts time you have done this.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14944 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>The one conducted on 11-06-2012.
Oh. I did realize an option in that election was the return of W.

So what number screen name are you on now, 7? What did you do this time?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14945 Dec 8, 2012
^didn't
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14946 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been here refuting Rush's "facts" since about July.
It's quite sad that a grown man admits to getting all of his facts from a carnival barker.
No, we get the links of where he got his information from. Liberals won't do that. They just spew out crap and hope everybody believe them.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14947 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's raw data, brother. No filter.
It also doesn't tell me about the increase in government employees.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14948 Dec 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my hypothetical, I get to set the scenario. So Roe v. Wade has been overturned. There.
What does POTUS do, Pops?
If it's overturned, then it becomes a state issue. States would determine if they want abortion or not.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14949 Dec 8, 2012
One would think that someone as educated as yourself would be able to find an answer to that question all by himself.

http://www.nti.org/country-profiles/syria/che...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14950 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's overturned, then it becomes a state issue. States would determine if they want abortion or not.
Not if federal legislation banning abortion was introduced in congress.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14951 Dec 8, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have said such for years & years! The world KNOWS that WMD's were used against the Iranians AND the Kurds for years. Saddam didn't quit fighting because he was out of WMD's. He wouldn't allow UN inspectors in so the world wouldn't see where they went.
FACTS!
Is that all one has to do to make something true? Type FACTS in all caps with an exclamation point at the end of it? Wow.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14952 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we get the links of where he got his information from. Liberals won't do that. They just spew out crap and hope everybody believe them.
I've posted more links here than anyone other than maybe Duke or Indy.

You are really losing it, man. This may be getting to be too much for you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14953 Dec 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It also doesn't tell me about the increase in government employees.
Sure it does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Bently 19,568
Heartless Felons Dec 23 I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info