Lodi, OH

#14904 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, maybe this explains everything:
73% of New Jobs Created in Last 5 Months Are in Government
By Terence P. Jeffrey
December 7, 2012
" CNSNews.com )- Seventy-three percent of the new civilian jobs created in the United States over the last five months are in government, according to official data published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
In June, a total of 142,415,000 people were employed in the U.S, according to the BLS, including 19,938,000 who were employed by federal, state and local governments.
By November, according to data BLS released today, the total number of people employed had climbed to 143,262,000, an overall increase of 847,000 in the six months since June."
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/73-new-jobs-c...
I'm not sure the raw numbers support that.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.b.htm

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14905 Dec 7, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You presume a great deal. At least 49% of Americans would gladly take Bush back.
Take him back behind the wood shed and whoop his ass. Take him to court for High Crimes and Treason.
Wha do you think George Jefferson?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14906 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, which is what the Republicans offered to do. DumBama will have nothing to do with it. Instead, he wants his tax increases now and work on cuts sometime late next year--as if that will really happen.
DumBama can't be trusted. He's the most lying President of our time. If he wants tax increases now, that's fine by the Republicans. But we want spending cuts now as well. Nobody is going to sell the Republicans a bridge.
You are simply wrong. And as long as you get your "facts" from Rush, you always will be wrong.

Location hidden

#14907 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as thought this was the only election where some miscalculated. Don't you remember the Reagan election or perhaps John Kerry?
There is no science. True, many times we can be accurate, but nobody knows how the voter will vote until they actually do so.
Really want to go there? They didn't just "miscalculate."
Rove, Fox, Limbaugh and the rest LIED to you and faked Polls and you bought the bullshit, like you always do.

As for Bush/Kerry election, it was rigged and that is why the Courts in Ohio still have the case in the files. Ken Blackwell and Rove should be in Prison as should the Voting Machine Rigger/Tech, but he died, suddenly, in a plane crash after he was Deposed in that case. What a coincidence. He was an experienced pilot flying in optimal weather.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14909 Dec 7, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove, Fox, Limbaugh and the rest LIED to you and faked Polls and you bought the bullshit, like you always do.
As for Bush/Kerry election, it was rigged and that is why the Courts in Ohio still have the case in the files. Ken Blackwell and Rove should be in Prison as should the Voting Machine Rigger/Tech, but he died, suddenly, in a plane crash after he was Deposed in that case. What a coincidence. He was an experienced pilot flying in optimal weather.
OH! That's what it was? How silly of me to not consider when Republicans win, it's fixed. When Democrats win, it's because people spoke out. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14910 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply wrong. And as long as you get your "facts" from Rush, you always will be wrong.
No, as long as you can't refute the facts given by Rush or anybody else for that matter, YOU will always be wrong.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14911 Dec 7, 2012
Personally I am NON abortion. BUT I don't think that my opinion on that should infringe on someone else's choice. Being moral is too individual, being ethical is too individual, being theological is protected by the constitution so civil law is moot.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14912 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure the raw numbers support that.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.b.htm
Really? What is this site supposed to tell me?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14913 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like that woman dating the "French Model" on the insurance ad. "They can't put it on the internet if it isn't true." I suppose you worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster then, too, right?
Most of us post internet sites to back up our claims. Are you saying that all pro-GW sites are accurate while all anti-GW sites are not to be believed?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14914 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Pops, let's apply your "logic." Let's say 60% of Americans want abortion to be legal and 40% don't. How does the POTUS satisfy everyone?
He can't because it's not his issue. It's the issue of the Supreme Court.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14915 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Waahhhh. I have to pay taxes on an uneccessary item that costs society endless amounts of money because of the disease I cause to myself and others. Wahhhhhh.
No, the waaaah comes from having the most divisive President in our time. He has political enemies and political friends. He is your President, not mine.

Location hidden

#14916 Dec 7, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
By the Way folks.
Today, Master Duke turns eight years old!!!
Happy Birthday Duke!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1z_JX41VuN4XX
http://www.akc.org/breeds/golden_retriever/ph...
woof
Happy Birthday Dukie. Hope you got some good stuff.

Will you put him back in the Bushs' Baked Beans, commercials?

;-)
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14917 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is?
Dow Jones, December 7, 2007 - 13,625
Dow Jones, December 7, 2012 - 13,155
I guess that's the new GOP math.
adjust for inflation bozo (no offense to the original Bozo) & then do the math!! With the literally 100,000's of billions that have been printed & the downgrade of the U.S.of A. credit rating combined, there is a downfall in the stockmarket. It is all simple math when honesty is in the numbers.
Quit drinking the koolade & be honest with the situation. Including the tabulation of unemployment.

Location hidden

#14918 Dec 7, 2012
Pops wrote:
Personally I am NON abortion. BUT I don't think that my opinion on that should infringe on someone else's choice. Being moral is too individual, being ethical is too individual, being theological is protected by the constitution so civil law is moot.
I believe that is the most logical and thoughtful post I have read.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#14919 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what survey, Fred?
The one conducted on 11-06-2012.

Hilliard, OH

#14920 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Take him back behind the wood shed and whoop his ass. Take him to court for High Crimes and Treason.
Wha do you think George Jefferson?
I think you're a poor student of history. Obama has seen a 250% increase in Afghanistan troop deaths.
Hilliard Village Idiot

Columbus, OH

#14921 Dec 7, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're a poor student of history. Obama has seen a 250% increase in Afghanistan troop deaths.
Speak to me of Bush deaths in Iraq... if you've any stones.

Shut up and own up to America's worst manslaughter in 50 years... IRAQ
4600 American soldiers dead... for no reason.

All Bush's mistake... all BUSH'S fault.

Just shut up please.

Hilliard, OH

#14922 Dec 7, 2012
Hilliard Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak to me of Bush deaths in Iraq... if you've any stones.
Shut up and own up to America's worst manslaughter in 50 years... IRAQ
4600 American soldiers dead... for no reason.
All Bush's mistake... all BUSH'S fault.
Just shut up please.
Hmmm... the vote:

You poor sap: 58% of US Senators voted "yes."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Go away, troll...you're an ignorant, envious, uneducated specimen.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14923 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing anybody can say about DumBama is that he's an inclusive President.
Then I'll say it again.

He promotes policies of inclusion, that old white racists don't like.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14924 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
I hear tell Mr. Ailes has sent Rove and Morris packing.

I wonder why?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chuck 19,222
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
admirer Thu admirer 1
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... Sep 18 Kissel 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sep 18 waiting for an ar... 1,013
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Sep 18 floyd 20
Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Sep 17 weams 124
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Sep 15 Shaun Street rules 34
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••