Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 683)

Showing posts 13,641 - 13,660 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...I never asked such a question. I said that the link you posted didn't tell the whole story.
Sounds like your a bit paranoid, actually.
woof
A bit?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahhhh, the GOP.

Just lost an election in which the main issue was whether to raise taxes on people making more than $250K. Polls show a majority of Americans think we should do so. Polls also show that if a fiscal cliff deal isn't reached, most people will blame the GOP.

So what does the GOP do? Refuses to extend tax cuts on 98% of Americans in order to resist doing what Americans have clearly stated they want them to do. Brilliant.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

They're not getting any smarter ! The dumbing down of America.
really wrote:
wow you're all nuts

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

free wrote:
They're not getting any smarter ! The dumbing down of America.
<quoted text>
thats the Goal, just like the real agenda of J.D. Rockefellers General Education Board in 1902.

"The purpose of the foundation (the General Education Board) was to use the power of money, not to raise the level of education in America, as was widely believed at the time, but to influence the direction of that education... The object was to use the classroom to teach attitudes that encourage people to be passive and submissive to their rulers. The goal was-and is-to create citizens who were educated enough for productive work under supervision but not enough to question authority or seek to rise above their class. True education was to be restricted to the sons and daughters of the elite. For the rest, it would be better to productive skilled workers with no particular aspirations other than to enjoy life." -G. Edward Griffin in The Creature from Jekyll Island

General Education Board

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Educatio...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Dy
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...I never asked such a question. I said that the link you posted didn't tell the whole story.
Sounds like your a bit paranoid, actually.
woof
you remembered who you asked, and yeah it wasn't me.
This is a good topic to bring up on a thread about who we like for gov in 2010... A couple have had three foster children removed from their care because they belong to the UK Independence Party.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120
Protective services has already changing their story.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Ahhhh, the GOP.
Just lost an election in which the main issue was whether to raise taxes on people making more than $250K. Polls show a majority of Americans think we should do so. Polls also show that if a fiscal cliff deal isn't reached, most people will blame the GOP.
So what does the GOP do? Refuses to extend tax cuts on 98% of Americans in order to resist doing what Americans have clearly stated they want them to do. Brilliant.
yeah. They would be blamed for raising taxes.???. Here we go this is a question they probably asked in the poll: if we go over the cliff, do you blame democrats, or dems and republicans? Of coarse the answer would be both. Then when they publish the results they print it a people will blame the "gop"....
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I just LOVE Obamacare because now I can get health care even though I'm unemployed
Why are you unemployed?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I got laid off because my employer can't afford to pay for Obamacare
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
Dy<quoted text> you remembered who you asked, and yeah it wasn't me.
This is a good topic to bring up on a thread about who we like for gov in 2010... A couple have had three foster children removed from their care because they belong to the UK Independence Party.
Once again...I never posed the question you claim that I did, to you, or anyone.

As to what transpires in any individual case, what I'm telling you is that there's always more than one side to a story, and in cases involving child abuse and neglect, there's usually only one party that has the ability to speak to the media without violating the law, so you'll rarely hear more than one side of a story. Only the most egregious cases make the press, and that's because the press has free access to the courts if they wish to investigate a particular case and report on it.

As to what transpires in the UK, I don't work there, so I don't know. I would suspect that there is more to the story than is provided in your link. Regardless, those parents were fosters two months into the process of "foster to adopt", not biological parents. Quite a big difference.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Ahhhh, the GOP.
chicago teacher strike

GOP are the current chicago teachers.

why do you only complain when it is the GOP?

when chicago teachers went on strike you cheered.

my opinion...flat tax, balanced budget, or over the cliff we go.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

<quoted text> yeah. They would be blamed for raising taxes.???. Here we go this is a question they probably asked in the poll: if we go over the cliff, do you blame democrats, or dems and republicans? Of coarse the answer would be both. Then when they publish the results they print it a people will blame the "gop"....
Everything, and I mean everything, is a conspiracy to you, isn't it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you unemployed?
<quoted text>
Why did you change my posts to make them into things I never said?

You are getting really desperate to maintain relevence, aren't you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
chicago teacher strike
GOP are the current chicago teachers.
why do you only complain when it is the GOP?
when chicago teachers went on strike you cheered.
my opinion...flat tax, balanced budget, or over the cliff we go.
I thought you were leaving the country.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything, and I mean everything, is a conspiracy to you, isn't it?
They just can't accept the fact that American's think their ideas suck. They can't imagine that what they keep calling the "Liberal Media" is actually the overwhelming views of the country these self proclaimed patriots are so eager to betray.

I saw Bill O on Fox claiming Christianity isn't a religion, it's a philosophy. Take a wild guess at what their next move will be to try to force their personal religious views into our government and public education system.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting really desperate to maintain relevence, aren't you?
I wondered where that came from too, I didnt remember you posting that.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Dy<quoted text> you remembered who you asked, and yeah it wasn't me.
Ohio Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping, Prostituting 3 Adopted ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/kenneth-bra... -...

Feb 29, 2012 ... TROY, Ohio -- An adoptive father in western Ohio has been accused of raping three children and allowing other men to have sex with one of them,... A message left at the Miami County children's services agency wasn't .... I pray those children are removed from any situation where possible further damage ...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping, Prostituting 3 Adopted ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/kenneth-bra... -...
Feb 29, 2012 ... TROY, Ohio -- An adoptive father in western Ohio has been accused of raping three children and allowing other men to have sex with one of them,... A message left at the Miami County children's services agency wasn't .... I pray those children are removed from any situation where possible further damage ...
I'm sure he was just providing mentoring and work opportunities.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were leaving the country.
He's waiting for The Republic of Texas to reorganize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting really desperate to maintain relevance, aren't you?

at least your spelling and post dont both have the Ardent effect
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Thomas Scutillo wrote:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting really desperate to maintain relevance, aren't you?
at least your spelling and post dont both have the Ardent effect
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,641 - 13,660 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min Kallark27 17,762
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 6 hr mjjcpa 170
Request for Popeyes chicken 12 hr Dying for a change 1
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 15 hr Donna Lee 1
Cuyahoga County Sin Tax 20 hr Joe Bialek 1
boried woment Fri xxxl34mal 1
Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child (Dec '09) Fri You dont know nothing 59
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search