Canton, OH

#14862 Dec 7, 2012
Tea Baggers crying about unemployment=VOID
Unemployment under Reagan 7.5
Current unemployment 7.8

Tea Baggers crying about taxes=VOID
Lowest taxes in 50 years

Tea Baggers claiming climate change is a liberal ploy=VOID
Scientist's numbers have now proven to be much lower than the actual effects of climate change on our planet.

Turns out you Tea Baggers really were just a bunch of treasonous inbred hooptie racists, jumping through hoops for oil billionaires to force a Dominionist agenda. Just like we predicted.

Your predictions?=VOID

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14864 Dec 7, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Apple is richer than your god, Exxon Mobile. Run little bunny, run! Now, since you claimed I am a liar, go ahead and post a direct link to our nation's current unemployment rates and let me know if what I said was true when I stated our unemployment rates had dropped. Also, put down the Bible and step away from the toddler. Statistically speaking that is.
7.7 Unemployment today, in spite of Sandy. Lowest since 2008.
Yaaaaay, America.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14865 Dec 7, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaay, America.
Dammit Jim.

I'm a Doctor, not an Economist.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14866 Dec 7, 2012
Or as Dick Morris says:

"I'm a pollster, not a meteorologist!"

http://www.dickmorris.com/whites-stayed-home-...

woof
Loren Eberly

Sunbury, OH

#14867 Dec 7, 2012
Nonunion Workers Right-To-Work Law:

Nonunion workers right to work for fewer wages than they can pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider; educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive; and pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life.

This is defiant of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old.

America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14868 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Yaaaaay, America.
I dont believe the real number because of the people who are no longer drawing unemployment benefits are not included or counted as unemployed anymore and there is a bunch 99er's were proof.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14869 Dec 7, 2012
By the Way folks.

Today, Master Duke turns eight years old!!!

Happy Birthday Duke!!!

http://www.akc.org/breeds/golden_retriever/ph...

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14870 Dec 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

Stock market is down from 5 years ago 1000 points.
It is?

Dow Jones, December 7, 2007 - 13,625
Dow Jones, December 7, 2012 - 13,155

I guess that's the new GOP math.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14871 Dec 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
housing market is not up anywhere. Your house at minimum is worth 20% less than it was in 2005.
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Home prices show biggest jump in 6 years in October

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...

Location hidden

#14872 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is?
Dow Jones, December 7, 2007 - 13,625
Dow Jones, December 7, 2012 - 13,155
I guess that's the new GOP math.
when Obama was inaugurated in 2009 the DOW was at 7949

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14873 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
First cut should be those farm subsidies, don't you think?
It's really no skin off my nose...... Really
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14874 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>when Obama was inaugurated in 2009 the DOW was at 7949
aaaaahhhhhhhh..

The Good ol days.

woof

Location hidden

#14876 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
First cut should be those farm subsidies, don't you think?
they should be eliminated, instead subsidizing dead wood which is no different than welfare for work.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#14877 Dec 7, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Tea Baggers crying about unemployment=VOID
Unemployment under Reagan 7.5
Current unemployment 7.8
Unemployment under Bush: 5.3 average over eight years with a low of 4.4 in October, 2006.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/nov/wk1/art0...
http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/http:/truthfu...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14878 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Our tax increase will be rectified after the first of the year, yours included, but top two percent will not. Seems the way to go, since Republicans will not acknowledge just how badly they got their asses whooped.
Inadvertantly, you have given PROOF that Liberals are extremely divisive. Senators are elected to represent their states, congressman/women are elected by their constituents in there districts & Presidents are elected to represent THEIR country, NOT just liberals, NOT just conservatives, NOT just Independents, NOT just Wiccans, NOT just Atheists, NOT even just voters, NOT ANY particular group, but ALL of us 330,000,000 citizens. ALL is the key word. It isn't just US or THEM. To do otherwise by the president is devisive, plain & simple.
There is NO other explanation. NO other definition.
Obama & todays Liberals are self serving with NO consideration for other opinions, well being, experiences, interest, concerns,the constitution, beliefs, goals, feelings, economics, religions etc.
THIS president & Liberals in general have established class/political/sexist/politic al divisions.
NO ONE can honestly or objectively argue that. NOT just in my mind but by any honestly objective person.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14879 Dec 7, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Inadvertantly, you have given PROOF that Liberals are extremely divisive. Senators are elected to represent their states, congressman/women are elected by their constituents in there districts & Presidents are elected to represent THEIR country, NOT just liberals, NOT just conservatives, NOT just Independents, NOT just Wiccans, NOT just Atheists, NOT even just voters, NOT ANY particular group, but ALL of us 330,000,000 citizens. ALL is the key word. It isn't just US or THEM. To do otherwise by the president is devisive, plain & simple.
There is NO other explanation. NO other definition.
Obama & todays Liberals are self serving with NO consideration for other opinions, well being, experiences, interest, concerns,the constitution, beliefs, goals, feelings, economics, religions etc.
THIS president & Liberals in general have established class/political/sexist/politic al divisions.
NO ONE can honestly or objectively argue that. NOT just in my mind but by any honestly objective person.
Pops, I would argue that Mr. Obama acts as one who promotes policies of inclusion, not exclusion and division.

The problem is, there are a whole bunch of folks out there who pine for the days of yore, when exclusion and division were the only game in town, and if certain people wished to be included, they had to find the "right" kind of town.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14880 Dec 7, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment under Bush: 5.3 average over eight years with a low of 4.4 in October, 2006.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/nov/wk1/art0...
http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/http:/truthfu...
And yet he is still despised by an overwhelming amount of Americans to this day. Amazing what an unfounded and unpaid for war can do for the economy.

Hilliard, OH

#14881 Dec 7, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, I would argue that Mr. Obama acts as one who promotes policies of inclusion, not exclusion and division.
The problem is, there are a whole bunch of folks out there who pine for the days of yore, when exclusion and division were the only game in town, and if certain people wished to be included, they had to find the "right" kind of town.
woof
Obama's comments regarding the Cambridge police in 2009 and the Trayvon Martin case earlier this year are anything but inclusive. Ditto his treatment of the Catholic Church over the contraceptive mandate. His selection and subsequent support for Eric Holder as AG also indicates a distinct tone deafness on racial matters.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14882 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Next to Pops, you are the most misinformed person on this board. I wonder why that is.
Thanx for the dishonorable mention. Coming from you it is honorable. Thanx again.

Hilliard, OH

#14883 Dec 7, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he is still despised by an overwhelming amount of Americans to this day. Amazing what an unfounded and unpaid for war can do for the economy.
You presume a great deal. At least 49% of Americans would gladly take Bush back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 2 hr Dont be Dopey 21
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chuck 19,285
Motorcyclist warns 'watch out, dude' before Cle... Mon HoodRat 1
Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (May '10) Sep 26 jamie koenig 18
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
How to tame bad breath Sep 25 brettatprofresh 2
Ex. Rep. Jim Traficant reported to be seriously... Sep 25 chris 1

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]