|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Ahhhh, the GOP.
Just lost an election in which the main issue was whether to raise taxes on people making more than $250K. Polls show a majority of Americans think we should do so. Polls also show that if a fiscal cliff deal isn't reached, most people will blame the GOP.
So what does the GOP do? Refuses to extend tax cuts on 98% of Americans in order to resist doing what Americans have clearly stated they want them to do. Brilliant.
When your agenda is to rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objections.

"HEY 98% OF THE PEOPLE. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TAKE MORE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY?"

"HOW MUCH WILL IT COST US?"

"NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."

"SURE. WE SUPPORT TAKING MONEY FROM ANYBODY BUT US."

Wow. Now that was a hard sell.

Most Americans are against Commie Care, so what does DumBama do? He keeps it right where it's at. Brilliant.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

I thought you inferred that a politician is suppose to carry out the will of the people? Oh, that's right, only if it's Republicans--not Democrats.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you promised. You changed your corporation to an overseas corporation so you would never ever have to pay a penny of tax again and you were moving to the Cayman Islands. What happened?
Gettin too cold to sail the boat up the St Lawrence?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When your agenda is to rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objections.
"HEY 98% OF THE PEOPLE. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TAKE MORE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY?"
"HOW MUCH WILL IT COST US?"
"NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."
"SURE. WE SUPPORT TAKING MONEY FROM ANYBODY BUT US."
Wow. Now that was a hard sell.
Most Americans are against Commie Care, so what does DumBama do? He keeps it right where it's at. Brilliant.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
I thought you inferred that a politician is suppose to carry out the will of the people? Oh, that's right, only if it's Republicans--not Democrats.
Your ranting is becoming hysterical. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say. You clearly missed my point.

Both the GOP and the White House believe we should extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. Why won't the GOP pass that?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranting is becoming hysterical. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say. You clearly missed my point.
Both the GOP and the White House believe we should extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. Why won't the GOP pass that?
GOP want Total Failure for re-electing Obama thats all because they Lost the White House, you be amazed what the GOP revolutionaries agenda is they know they played the political game wrong after the 2010 election.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the poor need to start paying THEIR FAIR SHARE!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst.....love the name. Very funny.
Thanks.
Was a toss up between that and Fonda Peters, so....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>GOP want Total Failure for re-electing Obama thats all because they Lost the White House, you be amazed what the GOP revolutionaries agenda is they know they played the political game wrong after the 2010 election.
Impeach Grover Norquist..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his days are numbered and Grover Norquist knows its besides he is loosing his political clout
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has no problem passing it provided that DumBama is either serious about spending cuts (which he isn't) or that ALL PEOPLE keep their tax rates.

This is just another example of what I talk about when I say Republicans are for treating everybody the same, while Democrats divide people in this country and decide who the winners and losers will be. If you're not typically a supporter of the Democrat party, you are in the losers list.

DumBama has a choice: keep the tax rates or not. Otherwise, the other 98% of people will get their taxes increased. The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh. Otherwise the same lies get spread: Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the poor need to start paying THEIR FAIR SHARE!
That's funny. I don't remember John Boehner ever saying that he was holding out for tax increases on the poor.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has no problem passing it provided that DumBama is either serious about spending cuts (which he isn't) or that ALL PEOPLE keep their tax rates.
This is just another example of what I talk about when I say Republicans are for treating everybody the same, while Democrats divide people in this country and decide who the winners and losers will be. If you're not typically a supporter of the Democrat party, you are in the losers list.
DumBama has a choice: keep the tax rates or not. Otherwise, the other 98% of people will get their taxes increased. The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh. Otherwise the same lies get spread: Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
You poor, poor pitiful man. We have had progressive tax rates in this country for as long as there has been an income tax. Suddenly, now, you think the GOP has been against that? It is also a shame that you think the only place to get the truth is from Fox and Limbaugh. Not even Fox and Limbaugh believe that. P.T. Barnum would have loved you.

But, I will agree with your let's treat everyone the same argument on this one. We should return to the Clinton tax rates for everyone.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans are in charge of extending the tax rates or not. More liberal lies.
Just a couple of days ago, weren't you lecturing me about how presidents don't spend money or raise revenue and that only the congress does that? Now you are calling that a liberal lie?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, dip him in melted butter and roll him in peachy batter.

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a couple of days ago, weren't you lecturing me about how presidents don't spend money or raise revenue and that only the congress does that? Now you are calling that a liberal lie?
The President (like Senate) have to approve of the spending Congress decides on. Presidents do spend money on certain things such as our military. There a President doesn't need Congressional approval. On the other hand, a President can cut defense spending as well. DumBama has done this and there is not a thing the Republican Congress can do about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rick Sanitarium has found the Perfect Job,(For him.) WND, Wing Nut Delusion.

Rick Santorum: The U.N. Might Decide To Let My Child Die |... crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/rick-santorum... -

1 day ago ... Rick Santorum: The U.N. Might Decide To Let My Child Die ... World Net Daily, Free Republic Post Forged Obama Birth Certificate From Kenya ...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you have to watch Fox news to get the real story instead of the liberal lies that the Republicans are for increasing taxes on the 98% of us. The ball is every bit in Obama's court as it is in Republicans. But again, for the truth, you have to watch Fox news or listen to Limbaugh.
This explains everything.

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, poor pitiful man. We have had progressive tax rates in this country for as long as there has been an income tax. Suddenly, now, you think the GOP has been against that? It is also a shame that you think the only place to get the truth is from Fox and Limbaugh. Not even Fox and Limbaugh believe that. P.T. Barnum would have loved you.
But, I will agree with your let's treat everyone the same argument on this one. We should return to the Clinton tax rates for everyone.
The only tax rates that aided in the financial success of this country during Clinton's time was the lowering of capital gains. DumBama wants to increase that along with other taxes.

My point is this: if we fall over the fiscal cliff, it would not be the Republicans doing alone. If DumBama was so concerned about the 98% of us, he would just give in to keeping the tax rates for all. But that's not his agenda. His agenda is to allow the fiscal collapse to happen and then (with the help of the media) blame it all on Republicans. The media is reporting that this all lies at the feet of the Republicans--not DumBama. This is why I say you have to listen to Fox or Limbaugh to get the other side of the story.

Republicans are doing all they can to keep the poor economy going or trying to make improvements. DumBama is once again thinking party first--country second. Increase taxes on our enemies--the wealthy people. Many of them don't vote for us.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The President (like Senate) have to approve of the spending Congress decides on. Presidents do spend money on certain things such as our military. There a President doesn't need Congressional approval. On the other hand, a President can cut defense spending as well. DumBama has done this and there is not a thing the Republican Congress can do about it.
Nice attempt at deflecting your self-contradictory statements, Rush. I wonder where you learned that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains everything.
woof
Reading that post from XX,(cannot find original) I have to believe that he was laughing, snotting, pissing and crying all over his keyboard. Not even XX could type that crap with a straight face. Fox, Truth and Limbaugh in the same post? LMAO
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only tax rates that aided in the financial success of this country during Clinton's time was the lowering of capital gains. DumBama wants to increase that along with other taxes.
My point is this: if we fall over the fiscal cliff, it would not be the Republicans doing alone. If DumBama was so concerned about the 98% of us, he would just give in to keeping the tax rates for all. But that's not his agenda. His agenda is to allow the fiscal collapse to happen and then (with the help of the media) blame it all on Republicans. The media is reporting that this all lies at the feet of the Republicans--not DumBama. This is why I say you have to listen to Fox or Limbaugh to get the other side of the story.
Republicans are doing all they can to keep the poor economy going or trying to make improvements. DumBama is once again thinking party first--country second. Increase taxes on our enemies--the wealthy people. Many of them don't vote for us.
You are wrong. The American People blame the GOP. They voted for Obama and his agenda and they are saying through polling that they blame the GOP for this stalemate.

President Obama has not tied the extension of the Bush tax cuts to the 98% on anything. No conditions. Pass it and he'll sign it. It's your beloved GOP that is trying to leverage that.

What happens if this stalemate goes on? Everyone's tax rate goes up. Is that what the GOP wants? As the election showed, the GOP isn't real smart at looking at the end game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland 7 hr mike 1
What happened today (07/24) Mon xxxrayted 9
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000