Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14557 Dec 1, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause people have to eat...... I dont have to drive a GM! I will drive a brand new Tundra pretty soon.
People have to eat? Your daddy was getting federal welfare to NOT produce food.

My parents are still waiting for that thank you for those presents their tax dollars bought you on that magical federally subsidized Christmas you crowed about.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14558 Dec 1, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Caesar is salivating over rolling your 401k into social security so he can loot to his hearts content!
And he also wants to rape all the white women too, right?

Who told you that one, RealitySpeaks?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14559 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how much did that cost taxpayers again?
I told you before that I listed at least four articles last time you asked that question and to go back and find my reply. I guess you didn't have the time, but have plenty of time to make false claims about us here. You asked--I provided. If you don't want to look, then that's fine, but quit lying about nobody replying to your request.
Here is the latest one by Kasich:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-11-29/ibm...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ncbRnjYlvUUXX
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/nati...
But I'm sure you will ignore this post much like you did my last one.
My question, which remains unanswered, is what policies has Kasich implemented to increase jobs in Ohio. I'm not going to watch the video because I don't watch videos, but neither of these article address the question. The closest thing in the Businessweek article is Kasich saying, "Hey businesses, come to Ohio." Not much policy there. The Dayton article is Kasich blowing his own horn. The closest thing that can be argued is JobsOhio which is a private corporation set up to grease the palms of some of his buddies with government money for marketing Ohio. Again, not policy but advertising.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14560 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is a retired bricklayer. I'm a truck driver. Can you explain how my father had any influence on my job? The only thing I can credit my father for was being a good parent and mentor as I grew up. I was mixing cement and carrying bricks on side jobs with my father since the age of 10. At that time, he paid me one dollar per hour.
I have to laugh when I see people holding those signs that says "will work for food." Once I asked one of those people if they would come over and cut my lawn. I'll give them thirty bucks. He said he would wait for a better offer. LOL!
Another time I passed one of those people with the same sign. They were standing less than a quarter mile from a McDonalds that had a huge sign in the window "Hiring Now! All shifts!"
You worked more in one week than I will for the rest of my life? Please explain that calculation. I have two jobs.
We should move you to Washington. We could shape all of our domestic policies based on something you once saw.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14562 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie? I'm a full time truck driver that works 45 to 50 hours per week (or more) and a landlord of 5 units. If you don't think that's a second job, then you're crazy.
My father tried to make a bricklayer out of me, but I hated the work. He did pull some strings to get me into the union so I could be an apprentice, but that lasted about one summer. LOL!
I'm glad I didn't go that route. I remember while growing up my father and his countless surgeries on his back and laying in traction in his bed at home. This is not to mention other injuries he got on the job.
At one time, the doctors told him if he didn't fine another line of work, he would be crippled for the rest of his life. So he got a real estate license and tried to make it that way. He gave it up. He decided to go against doctors orders and returned back to construction.
I didn't want to be like that just to make a living. Not a lot of people do which is why they are always short handed when it comes to bricklayers. This is not to mention that not many homes and buildings use brick anymore. That means building firewalls on industrial buildings with 8" block. Screw that.
Ggod thing you didn't become a mason if those back problems run in your family.
As far as being short handed, my father has been laid off six months out of 2012.
He hates a unionhe once loved.
Houses still use brick. Foundations are mostly pre fab concrete walls. That hurt masons. Cultured stone is also big now.
We have strong backs. But didn't you know truck drivers have the highest risk of back injury than any other profession?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14563 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because his bailout of the auto industry was a one time payment? Should he have continued to make payments to them for 30 years like, oh I don't know, farmers?
do you eat food every day? I do and I drive a ford. Can you buy a car with food stamps?
Why don't you stick to telling people to shoot themselves. It really shows what kind of person you are...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14564 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father should quit being such a pvssy and get back to work.
Hew did work--his entire life. Maybe you should try it sometime.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14565 Dec 1, 2012
Oh yeah, and can the farmers use the money to plant crops in china? They do hire a lot of illegals. Probably let them vote early too. Lol!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14566 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My question, which remains unanswered, is what policies has Kasich implemented to increase jobs in Ohio. I'm not going to watch the video because I don't watch videos, but neither of these article address the question. The closest thing in the Businessweek article is Kasich saying, "Hey businesses, come to Ohio." Not much policy there. The Dayton article is Kasich blowing his own horn. The closest thing that can be argued is JobsOhio which is a private corporation set up to grease the palms of some of his buddies with government money for marketing Ohio. Again, not policy but advertising.
he wrote the fracking bill.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14567 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Ggod thing you didn't become a mason if those back problems run in your family.
As far as being short handed, my father has been laid off six months out of 2012.
He hates a unionhe once loved.
Houses still use brick. Foundations are mostly pre fab concrete walls. That hurt masons. Cultured stone is also big now.
We have strong backs. But didn't you know truck drivers have the highest risk of back injury than any other profession?
They did at one time but I don't know about today. When I first started driving 20 years ago, I could see how many had back and kidney injuries. Those old tractors used to bounce like basketballs. If you were driving 55 down the highway and able to hit the radio station button you wanted, it was pure luck.

Now all trucks have air-ride. Even many of the newer trailers are air-ride too, so they are almost as comfortable as a car. Add to that the air seats and you have a pretty nice ride.

It was because of all the injuries companies started to use air-ride and air-seats. It was cheaper than paying those Workman's comp claims and having drivers out of work for months at a time. Many companies even spent the money for power steering because it took too long to back the truck up with manual steering. I remember going to a stop years ago where a new female driver was going back and forth and back and forth trying to get into the dock. It was hopeless, so she waived me on to back into a dock instead of waiting for her. When I walked past her truck on the way to the warehouse door, she said "They didn't tell me trucks had manual steering in school. They had power steering.' LOL!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14568 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
People have to eat? Your daddy was getting federal welfare to NOT produce food.
My parents are still waiting for that thank you for those presents their tax dollars bought you on that magical federally subsidized Christmas you crowed about.
seeing that a great portion of the world would starve without the farmers, you're really pounding sand on this one. Would a large portion of the world die if they couldn't pay for a gm twice should they decide to buy one?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14569 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> well I dolubt that's how religion started. Maybe how I was corrupted one way. I mean, really obscure tribes in south america and africa who don't really have contact with any outsiders have their own religious beliefs.
Besides, the way you, che , and ru look down your noses at people, and try to tell everybody what "god" would "really think" is really no different.
There's a salient difference between telling someone that one knows what "God" would really think, and telling someone that they can't possibly know what "God" really thinks, don't you think?

woof
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14570 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My question, which remains unanswered, is what policies has Kasich implemented to increase jobs in Ohio. I'm not going to watch the video because I don't watch videos, but neither of these article address the question. The closest thing in the Businessweek article is Kasich saying, "Hey businesses, come to Ohio." Not much policy there. The Dayton article is Kasich blowing his own horn. The closest thing that can be argued is JobsOhio which is a private corporation set up to grease the palms of some of his buddies with government money for marketing Ohio. Again, not policy but advertising.
Yes, Jobs Ohio is a Kasich initiative that did bring a lot of jobs here. Then we have the balanced budget and eliminating our 8 billion in debt that Strickland left us with. Companies don't like to move to cash strapped states because they have to consider the possibility of tax increases when the state looks for new money. You know, like DumBama is now.

In short, Kasich made Ohio a business friendly state. Business friendly states attracts businesses which hire the citizens of that state. It's why our unemployment is 1% less than the nation. He has also lowered taxes.

See, this is why our country is so screwed up. When you have a successful politician, the opposition will attack him or her anyway. They will vote party line no matter what. So if we end up losing a great Governor like Kasich and put a failed Governor in like Strickland, it's no wonder we can't move forward. It's politics first and state second.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14571 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> carter shouldn't. Neither should bush jr. He should be in prison. Actually most of them should be in prison.
Well that's your opinion I suppose, but I can't name one reason that anyone would possibly rationally use to say that Carter should be in prison.

I've always liked the Peanut man. History will eventually look kindly upon him.

GWB on the other hand...

woof
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14572 Dec 1, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Another response I'll be looking forward to. But why? Like UnReality it just aint gonna happen. I guess he could come up with some more Unicorn Leash Law bullshit or the reason Kasich is a wonderful Governor and Human Being, but we have him all wrong, because we don't watch Republican State Run Television.
HE WROTE THE FRACKING BILL. http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/20/news/economy/... that was a big factor. This is the third time I've posted it. I don't think we should be doing that to make myself clear. Go ahead and say no one has answered that yet.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14573 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> let's see... Food and cars. Wich one is more important?
Lets see...lets try to oversimplify an argument so that the real issues (a national economy that was spiraling towards depression if Congress sat on its hands) are swept under the rug.

woof
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14574 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's your opinion I suppose, but I can't name one reason that anyone would possibly rationally use to say that Carter should be in prison.
I've always liked the Peanut man. History will eventually look kindly upon him.
GWB on the other hand...
woof
sorry I meant carter should hide...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14575 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Kasich has created lots of jobs for Dog wardens throughout the state, by signing legislation that amended the state's "vicious" and "dangerous" dogs definitions.
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.11
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.22
Under the law, now if Duke merely runs away to go swim in the lake and gets caught three times, he may be designated a "dangerous dog" at a cost of $50 per year, and be forced to have a microchip embedded under his skin and liability insurance, despite the fact that he has never bitten anyone other than an occasional chipmunk or mole, and is a Purebred Golden Retriever, a breed known for their friendly, docile nature.
"Pit Bulls" on the other hand, known to be responsible for countless unprovoked attacks on innocent children and adults nationwide, are no longer specifically designated "vicious dogs" in Ohio, nor are their owners required to buy liability insurance (as they were previous to the law's 2012 amendment) until after they are designated "dangerous" dogs.
woof
yeah. Good luck getting animal controll to even show up. I've called them twice for your dog getting in my trash and the police show up. What are they going to do? You're lucky dukes not a cat, I would let my dog take care of him.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14576 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie? I'm a full time truck driver that works 45 to 50 hours per week (or more) and a landlord of 5 units. If you don't think that's a second job, then you're crazy.
My father tried to make a bricklayer out of me, but I hated the work. He did pull some strings to get me into the union so I could be an apprentice, but that lasted about one summer. LOL!
I'm glad I didn't go that route. I remember while growing up my father and his countless surgeries on his back and laying in traction in his bed at home. This is not to mention other injuries he got on the job.
At one time, the doctors told him if he didn't fine another line of work, he would be crippled for the rest of his life. So he got a real estate license and tried to make it that way. He gave it up. He decided to go against doctors orders and returned back to construction.
I didn't want to be like that just to make a living. Not a lot of people do which is why they are always short handed when it comes to bricklayers. This is not to mention that not many homes and buildings use brick anymore. That means building firewalls on industrial buildings with 8" block. Screw that.
Hmmm....Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.

I'll say it again, just because I can't believe that it was said:

Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.

What planet did I wake up on?

woof
Pops

United States

#14577 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's all in your imagination, than what is the point?
Just answered a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor marvin barner 11 hr Doris 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... Sun They cannot kill ... 1
News Clinton Touts Her Economic Changes, Says Nothin... Aug 17 OccupyThis 1
Pete Digravio 1968 slaying (Oct '12) Aug 15 Joe1985 10
What TRUMP means for America Aug 15 White Fangs 30
Former CIA agent conservative Evan McMullin lau... Aug 9 dose of reality 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages