Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14470 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Forward......to the cliff!!!!
You guys are driving that bus, welfare boy. The GOP won't even agree to keep the Bush tax cuts for people making less than $250K.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14471 Nov 30, 2012
Obama has his foot on the pedal and its to the metal!!!!!
.
Forward!!!!!
.
Republicans are driving?...... LOL we don't have the white house OR the senate......RETARD
.
Hell.....Caesar is spending more money flying around the country than what he's going to be able to squeeze out of the rich folks he wants to raise taxes on!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14472 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are driving that bus, welfare boy. The GOP won't even agree to keep the Bush tax cuts for people making less than $250K.
I'll take more of my money back too......
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14473 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Obama has his foot on the pedal and its to the metal!!!!!
.
Forward!!!!!
.
Republicans are driving?...... LOL we don't have the white house OR the senate......RETARD
.
Hell.....Caesar is spending more money flying around the country than what he's going to be able to squeeze out of the rich folks he wants to raise taxes on!
Gee, I just got lectured by XXX last night about how the POTUS has nothing to do with the budget and it was solely congress's job. The GOP controls the house and filibusters everything in the Senate. It would be very easy for congress to extend the Bush tax cuts for those making less than $250K. The Democrats in the Senate would all vote for that. Obama would sign it immediately.

Why won't congress do that?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14474 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take more of my money back too......
I'm sure you will. You are shameless.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14475 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take more of my money back too......
Free ride leech commie...oops, I meant patriot.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14476 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Forward......to the cliff!!!!
Backwards...about that "trickle down"...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14477 Nov 30, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Forward......to the cliff!!!!
We're ready. Cliff is a good thing. ALL tax cuts expire and we go from there. Obama can just send Mid Class a check like uhhhh... W did. Yeah that's it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14479 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo.
Thank you, and I meant W didn't do anything in 8 years, not 4. ;-0
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14480 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you insist on living in an alternate reality. On one hand, you complain about the lack of sacrifice about imaginary fire victims and on the other you complain that your government asks for a sacrifice such as paying some more taxes. How can you write such contradictory things in the same paagraph?.
Because of the fact taxes are not the problem in this country. Spending is. You can tax until doomsday and we will still have trillion dollar deficits with 16 trillion in debt and growing.

When you see a problem, you solve it. You don't try to make it look like you're doing something to solve it. If you have a grease fire on your stove, you don't spray it with water.

Let me put it this way: your wife spends $1,200 more per month than you bring home. So you go out and get a job for one Saturday per month that nets you $80.00. How much of your problem did you solve?

That's what DumBama is trying to sham people with; that $80.00 increase in your household income will save the day. You want to raise taxes? Fine with me. Let those 47% pay a little since they haven't contributed a dime. Then we can discuss taxing the wealthy more.

See how easy it is to meet half way? Too bad DumBama can't do that.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14481 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That darn Jimmy Carter. Building houses for poor people. Helping young democracies learn how to have fair elections. Fighting for the poor around the world. How shameful. An ex-president should retire to Kennebunkport or Crawford Texas and tell the rest of the world to go f*ck itself.
Yeah, I'm sure this philanthropist was minding his own business, building houses for the homeless, when out of nowhere, those darn TV cameras come around again to find out what he thinks of the Palestinian situation or taxing people even more money.

Like Clinton, that guy can't get enough camera time. A failed President trying to be somebody now.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14482 Nov 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the fact taxes are not the problem in this country. Spending is. You can tax until doomsday and we will still have trillion dollar deficits with 16 trillion in debt and growing.
When you see a problem, you solve it. You don't try to make it look like you're doing something to solve it. If you have a grease fire on your stove, you don't spray it with water.
Let me put it this way: your wife spends $1,200 more per month than you bring home. So you go out and get a job for one Saturday per month that nets you $80.00. How much of your problem did you solve?
That's what DumBama is trying to sham people with; that $80.00 increase in your household income will save the day. You want to raise taxes? Fine with me. Let those 47% pay a little since they haven't contributed a dime. Then we can discuss taxing the wealthy more.
See how easy it is to meet half way? Too bad DumBama can't do that.
So you want to raise taxes on everybody? Ok. But you need to check where your party stands on that issue because it sure as Hell ain't the President who is refusing to meet half way.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14484 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you blame the debt and deficit on Obama? Why did you present your chart about spending in an attempt to defend W.? Why did you spend the last 4 months claiming that Obama's reelection would mean the end of the world? I guess that was all just bullshit, eh?
Look at that GDP spending chart again. When did it go in a nearly straight-up direction? When DumBama came in with a Democrat Congress and Senate. It didn't go down until Democrats knew they were in hot water based on all the polls for the mid-terms. When Republicans finally got their Congressional seats warm, it went down again.

Now I understand that DumBama wants even more spending, more tax increases and still no cuts. The GOP is fighting to bring GDP spending back down to the Bush years and Democrats are trying to increase it even higher.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14485 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to raise taxes on everybody? Ok. But you need to check where your party stands on that issue because it sure as Hell ain't the President who is refusing to meet half way.
It''s real simple: the Republicans said they would cave a little on tax increases provided DumBama caves for some serious spending cuts. DumBama won't do it. We are heading towards the fiscal cliff and the media will promote that it's all the Republicans fault and not DumBama. The only place you will find the truth in the media is Fox.
Turdducken

Louisville, KY

#14486 Nov 30, 2012
Don't Worry Folks! De "cliff" is fast approaching and WE'RE ALL GOING OVER! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#14487 Nov 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, perhaps, a man with a brain and an ongoing concern about the country and the world as opposed to a guy who really couldn't give a f#ck.
Of course, you were equally critical of Bush I when he crawled out of Kennebunkport to help in the Katrina relief, right?
Oh, you mean when he made those speeches on the direction this country was heading and offered advice to his son?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14488 Nov 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that GDP spending chart again. When did it go in a nearly straight-up direction? When DumBama came in with a Democrat Congress and Senate. It didn't go down until Democrats knew they were in hot water based on all the polls for the mid-terms. When Republicans finally got their Congressional seats warm, it went down again.
Now I understand that DumBama wants even more spending, more tax increases and still no cuts. The GOP is fighting to bring GDP spending back down to the Bush years and Democrats are trying to increase it even higher.
You understand wrong, as usual.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14489 Nov 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It''s real simple: the Republicans said they would cave a little on tax increases provided DumBama caves for some serious spending cuts. DumBama won't do it. We are heading towards the fiscal cliff and the media will promote that it's all the Republicans fault and not DumBama. The only place you will find the truth in the media is Fox.
What is the GOP proposal? Nothing. President Obama made a proposal cutting spending and the GOP said "No."

Go to the Fox News website and show us an article that explains what the GOP offer is.

It's funny how you guys never learn. When we said Obama was going to be re-elected you said it was just the "liberal media" twisting the polling numbers. You insisted Fox was right that Romney would win. They were horribly wrong and you just keep accepting whatever bullshit they feed you. Incredible.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14490 Nov 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean when he made those speeches on the direction this country was heading and offered advice to his son?
What?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14492 Nov 30, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that there is a really big gang of folks in this country, mostly so-called "Christians", who don't abide by what you suggest in your second sentence, and feel it is their moral duty to act accordingly otherwise.
woof
I agree again. Churches that take crosses out of the altar to get federal funding, or include abortion coverage in their employee health insurance just to get it are prime examples of the hypocracy. I think they should get no funding. They already get tax free donations don't they? Unless they can account that every dollar goes to charities for the community. But they should get money only from members ,not our tax money. I'm sure some churches use it for good. I volunteered to pack food for starving children in africa at a local church here in bath ohio. The people there were really nice and weren't pushy about religion at all. We did "pray" after we were done but we also watched a video of a 9 year old boy who weighed 56lbs. After 3 monthes of the packed meals he gained almost 30lbs. They said we packed enough food to feed 1000 people to eat for five months, and got it done in two hours... http://www.fmsc.org/page.aspx...
They are are really good charity with a great reputation. If you care about this sort of thing research them. Christian or not, anybody who likes doing volunteer work should check them out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
News DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not spe... Jul 26 Captain Yesterday 46
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin Kelley as ? Jul 25 Alex 1
Trump Jul 23 Dump the Trump 3
Cruz Shows His True Colors Jul 23 Dump the Trump 5
Ted Cruz Jul 23 Dump Drumpf 6
News Garage Sales in Cleveland, OH (Aug '10) Jul 22 jfrey 88

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages