Comments
13,081 - 13,100 of 30,498 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14292 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
I see you maggots are still being dongs, wow get a job or do something productive like die....
Hey Slap and Tickle. Kinda ironic to post on a thread every day telling everyone what losers they are for posting on the same thread. How about you do something productive like climbing down off your cousin and slapping your mother in the mouth for allowing such a little pig to be brought up in this world. Lucky for you, and it goes for the rest of your life, she's only as far as upstairs.

Oh and...4 more years, baby.
Lol and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14294 Nov 27, 2012
What do you call a gathering of terrorists, financial scam artists, tax dodgers, and sexual predators? A democratic convention!!!!!
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14295 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
What do you call a gathering of terrorists, financial scam artists, tax dodgers, and sexual predators? A democratic convention!!!!!
What do you call the overwhelming majority of kiddie gropers in this country? Rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans. Unless of course you believe the outspoken "Holy" man when he said it was the toddlers fault for seducing the priests. Saddle on up to that one, douchebag.
Precious

Ashland, KY

#14296 Nov 27, 2012
I think it is too late now to worry aout who wins. You people from Pedro need to learn to read. Come out of them there hollers and learn something besides breeding and welfare.. Your what's wrong with this state and country now..
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14297 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
I see you maggots are still being dongs, wow get a job or do something productive like die....
I wonder if you have nightmares about our little forum here. Like I said, keep this subject going until you go off the deep end.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14298 Nov 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you have nightmares about our little forum here. Like I said, keep this subject going until you go off the deep end.
Yep..... Forward!
ROFLMFAO
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14299 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..... Forward!
ROFLMFAO
RISJFINNBEOSLDHISW!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14301 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
And your job is deriding others on a thread that you belittle? Not a bad job

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14302 Nov 27, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The current one does seem to be less intelligent than the average voter, I agree.
woof
"Kasich, You're Next"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14303 Nov 27, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kasich, You're Next"
I do believe that just knowing how Ohio is Socially and Politically.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14304 Nov 27, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe that just knowing how Ohio is Socially and Politically.
We are starting a campaign to do just that. He has taken up the Republican method of dismissing and disrespecting women, and that dog don't hunt.

United States

#14305 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
"Kasich, You're Next"
You guys deserve another Strickland! And super debt... and high unemployment.

United States

#14306 Nov 27, 2012
How IRONIC! Even Putin respects God more than dumbass democrats....
The representative of the Russian Orthodox Church has told Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin this week of the urgent situation Christians are facing around the world in persecution hot spots, and has asked him to use his power to aid their situations.
RT online reported that Metropolitan Hilarion, foreign relation chief of the Russian Orthodox Church presented evidence and statistics that stated, "Every five minutes one Christian was dying for his or her faith in some part of the word."
Christians face persecution in many nations; from church demolition in Afghanistan and bombings of churches in Iraq, to the violence against Christians taking place in rebellious towns in Syria.
After delivering the facts, Metropolitan Hilarion asked Putin to make protection and defense of Christianity around the globe a major part of his foreign policy.
And, as reported by Interfax, Putin replied, "You needn't have any doubt that that's the way it will be," assuring Hilarion that Russian foreign policy would defend Christians from persecution abroad.
Putin's recent actions seem to confirm his promise. Last week, Putin vetoed a U.N. motion calling for Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad to step down. Syrian Christians received this as good news. Assad is of the Alawite sect of Islam. Alawites and Christians are both religious minorities in Syria. Syrian Christians feel that sharing this minority status means Assad will provide them with protection. A Syrian Christian woman even told The Global Post, "Thank God for Russia. Without Russia we are doomed."
Putin has long been a supporter of Christianity and Christian values within Russia. He has called for the Church to play a larger role in citizens' social lives, better religion classes in schools, and television programs emphasizing religious studies.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14307 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys deserve another Strickland! And super debt... and high unemployment.
You deserve a Putin.

woof
Back to the Fundamentals

Dayton, OH

#14308 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The representative of the Russian Orthodox Church has told Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin this week of the urgent situation Christians are facing around the world in persecution hot spots, and has asked him to use his power to aid their situations.
RT online reported that Metropolitan Hilarion, foreign relation chief of the Russian Orthodox Church presented evidence and statistics that stated, "Every five minutes one Christian was dying for his or her faith in some part of the word."
Christians face persecution in many nations; from church demolition in Afghanistan and bombings of churches in Iraq, to the violence against Christians taking place in rebellious towns in Syria.
After delivering the facts, Metropolitan Hilarion asked Putin to make protection and defense of Christianity around the globe a major part of his foreign policy.
And, as reported by Interfax, Putin replied, "You needn't have any doubt that that's the way it will be," assuring Hilarion that Russian foreign policy would defend Christians from persecution abroad.
Putin's recent actions seem to confirm his promise. Last week, Putin vetoed a U.N. motion calling for Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad to step down. Syrian Christians received this as good news. Assad is of the Alawite sect of Islam. Alawites and Christians are both religious minorities in Syria. Syrian Christians feel that sharing this minority status means Assad will provide them with protection. A Syrian Christian woman even told The Global Post, "Thank God for Russia. Without Russia we are doomed."
Putin has long been a supporter of Christianity and Christian values within Russia. He has called for the Church to play a larger role in citizens' social lives, better religion classes in schools, and television programs emphasizing religious studies.
I respect God I know him and he knows me. We like each other but I am not going to use the lord to get elected and nither we BIG O.
You guys pull him out every four years to get all the little old men and women from church. Dems run on their true connection will the people of this country and their commitment to the truth. Think about it if the Rep. had done the right thing god would be on or side on election. The dems respect the lord and carry out his plan ie. end wars, stopping hungery the said give a hungery man food, give a naked man a warm place and clothes. THE LORD WOULD BE A DEM. AND THE REP. WOULD BE THE ROMAN KING. A rep. in my area God, guns and good goverment. Read the word of god as he walked among us see if he does not sound like a dem. Have a opened mind when you read.
Blue Cab Thieves

Delaware, OH

#14309 Nov 28, 2012
2010 was over 2 years ago, why are we still posting about who the Gov will be in 2010?
Lol and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14310 Nov 28, 2012
Blue Cab Thieves wrote:
2010 was over 2 years ago, why are we still posting about who the Gov will be in 2010?
Cause they are fuktards that like fuking with me is the best I can figure.... Tired of seeing this post pop up in my local forum, Im sure they are conspiring against me!!!!!!
Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14311 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
We are starting a campaign to do just that. He has taken up the Republican method of dismissing and disrespecting women, and that dog don't hunt.
I've asked the Kasich supporters here at least four separate times over the last 5 months to explain what policies Kasich has implemented that have lowered Ohio's unemployment. Not surprisingly, there has not been a single answer.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14313 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I know of someone else who was way more religious than us Dems...

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith ...we need believing people."

- Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933, speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi-Vatican Concordant
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14314 Nov 28, 2012
Here's a quote that could have easily come from Palin or Bachmann, That is, if they could form whole sentences...

For this, to be sure, from the child's primer down to the last newspaper, every theater and every movie house, every advertising pillar and every billboard, must be pressed into the service of this one great mission, until the timorous prayer of our present parlor patriots:'Lord, make us free!' is transformed in the brain of the smallest boy into the burning plea:'Almighty God, bless our arms when the time comes; be just as thou hast always been; judge now whether we be deserving of freedom; Lord, bless our battle!"

- Adolf Hitler's prayer, Mein Kampf, Vol. 2 Chapter 13

A whole lot of patriotism and religion going hand and hand right there. Sound familiar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Poolicker 18,870
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 3 hr PRIVATE 1,006
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
Review: Amarico Fence Aug 22 Jimmy jones 1
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••