Comments
13,061 - 13,080 of 30,583 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14272 Nov 26, 2012
sometimes i think about punching those two girls out ha ha but the war does it better
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14273 Nov 26, 2012
LOL and Yahn wrote:
<quoted text> Good to see you morons are still posting nonsense on an old election thread hahaha, Obama sucks and so do you
And YOU are posting greater nonsense. Have another drink, pop another pill & fill your pathetic life with comical posts on topix. I look forward to my next laugh at your expense.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14274 Nov 26, 2012
WHAT wrote:
OBAMA sucks
Dude. Have you actually read some of this thread? Your "Obama sucks" comment is like a vanilla scented glittery fart from Tinkerbell compared to how hard we slam each other around on here. You know you suck when Liberals and Conservatives join together to tell you you're an idiot. If you're gonna troll, you're going to have to try way harder than grade school put downs and imaginary friends. A douche by any other name...
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14275 Nov 26, 2012
Thomas Scutillo wrote:
sometimes i think about punching those two girls out ha ha but the war does it better
You post like a random word generator on a Robotussin binge. Does your tinfoil hat make your scalp itchy?

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14276 Nov 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't your world anymore, old man. Just go to sleep and let us take it from here.
Yep, its working out fantastically.
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14277 Nov 26, 2012
my tin foil hat help keeps bio currents in in my head and theirs out THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#14278 Nov 26, 2012
TINFOIL HATS are expected to be safety gear in anti~Elements of Persuasion in business-crucial functions soon.....
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14279 Nov 26, 2012
Thomas Scutillo wrote:
my tin foil hat help keeps bio currents in in my head and theirs out THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN
Don't forget to flush after you post.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14280 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiking the ball and chasing it down.....
Right. It's also known as tea bagging. I like to call it dipping my Harry Potters in your Hobbit hole but that's just me.

Alto, GA

#14281 Nov 26, 2012
Just to spike it again...

Nice job Pillbo Baggins...
Loren Eberly

Mount Vernon, OH

#14282 Nov 26, 2012
Lawmakers Talk Compromise on Fiscal Cliff:

USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demands every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14283 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Just to spike it again...
Nice job Pillbo Baggins...
Don't talk with your mouth full.

Alto, GA

#14284 Nov 26, 2012
There he goes after the ball.... Go on spike it again spanky.
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

#14285 Nov 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah.
Another useful response from someone that just needs...to go away.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14286 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
There he goes after the ball.... Go on spike it again spanky.
Was it fourth, or third grade that ended your scholastic career?

woof

United States

#14287 Nov 27, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it fourth, or third grade that ended your scholastic career?
woof
Government school has been so mean to to you taking any and all self initiative away from you....
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14288 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Government school has been so mean to to you taking any and all self initiative away from you....
Funny, that doctorate and professional license seemed to me to take quite a bit of work to achieve, and maintain.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14290 Nov 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want another cookie?
I know my name also.
PS: the stock market is down, unemployment is up; and housing market is down.
compare numbers to 5 or 10 years ago as fact check.
clever? I sure as heck need you for nothing; and never will.
After suggesting that we simply remove some words from a 1840 law to make it say what he wants it to say, our hero claimed, among other things, "the housing market is down." Of course, today there is this:

Home prices: Biggest rise in more than 2 years

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/27/real_estate/h...

Come on out, realityspeaks. It's a beautiful day. The sun is blue, the sky is red with yellow waffles floating everywhere.
Lol and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14291 Nov 27, 2012
I see you maggots are still being dongs, wow get a job or do something productive like die....
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14292 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
I see you maggots are still being dongs, wow get a job or do something productive like die....
Hey Slap and Tickle. Kinda ironic to post on a thread every day telling everyone what losers they are for posting on the same thread. How about you do something productive like climbing down off your cousin and slapping your mother in the mouth for allowing such a little pig to be brought up in this world. Lucky for you, and it goes for the rest of your life, she's only as far as upstairs.

Oh and...4 more years, baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 3 hr Nimrod 33 1,011
Federal Informants 4 hr userone 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr see the light 18,888
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Aug 28 David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
Congratulations Charity Semczyszyn Aug 25 isam 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••