Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Ohio's governor should be someone as stupid as the voters.
The current one does seem to be less intelligent than the average voter, I agree.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose Social Security is going broke? People take out much more than they put in. Who even offers pensions anymore? Pensions are a company killer.
Nice try switching the subject.

Doesn't work with me tho.

You claim that young bricklayers are paying for your father's monthly pension payment. I say you have absolutely no basis for making such a statement. You know I'm right.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those places closed shop years ago. The last recession finished off the few that were open.
When you run a business, you have to have backup money. Union shops didn't have any backup money because they poured everything into labor and benefits. Places like mine were able to barely survive because we didn't have a union telling my employer how to run his company.
I'd rather make less money and have continued employment than I would making better money and eventually have no job.
Once again...Sh!t coming out of your ears.

http://www.teamster.org/content/fast-facts

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Since when does posing an inquiry (4 questions actually) warrant the attitude in your response?
Hasn't it been said that 'inquiring minds want to know'??
I showed interest in your post & give you another 90 words or so of 'fame' & you (& CHE) become abusive? What a yoyo!
IF you actually had a point based on some facts, you should have been somewhat flattered that someone asked for additional info. That may have been an opportunity to swing someone into your train of thought. Obviously not now.
And your accusation about me having a 'lazy food stamp riding @ss...' is totally baseless.
Your response has taught me to NOT give a diddley about what you may say in the future unless I see a change.
Piss off you hypocritical old man. After page after page of listening to you guys call people free loading, handout commies, turns out you are one of the few people on here that's been a sucking on that government teat. If I have to prove to you that the christian right has been trying to get creationism taught in public schools, then you are too stupid to converse with in the first place.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...Sh!t coming out of your ears.
http://www.teamster.org/content/fast-facts
woof
And this site is supposed to tell me what? That there is still a Teamsters union? Teamsters covers many more occupations than truck driving.

http://www.1-888-no-union.com/teamstersoutofb...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather make less money and have continued employment than I would making better money and eventually have no job.
That attitude is why they know they can continue to f@ck you over and you will just smile and say thank you.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That attitude is why they know they can continue to f@ck you over and you will just smile and say thank you.
You're right, I should say thank you. Thank you for not wasting money on unions and preserving our company so I have a job to go to everyday. Unions can thank their employer for paying them big bucks and closing down because times got bad.

Everybody has something to be thankful for.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not make that statement.
They have obligations beyond profits alone.
Why is that concept so difficult to understand?
woof
And the KFC/Yum facility in Louisville is a government/tax created entity? How about Vanderbilt Univ? Yale & Harvard univ's Or Carnagie Hall, ALL of the Smithsonian Museums, Rockefeller Center, the former Sears Tower, Chrysler Bldg, the Nobel Prizes, the Ford Foundation, Papa Johns Stadium,the Wool worth Bldg, the YMCA & YWCA, Boy & Girl Scouts, United Way, Red Cross & on & on & on.
Private & public companies do perform great public good beyond what OUR tax dollars do via the federal & state perform. And these privately created/funded entities are MUCH MORE financially efficient than anything that the Gov has set up in more than a 100 yrs!!
I am NOT saying that the state & fed gov's aren't of value because of highways, military, parks, space & oceanic exploration, maintaining public waterways, flood control, & even education to a point, etc etc. But let's NOT ignore or discredit either financial source that does well. It is sort of a 'partnership that has a balance. It is simply that the federal gov record is NOT full of successes. Such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USPS, Social Security, Medi-Care, Medi-Caid, Amtrak, & on & on. That is why I personally am very skeptical of government control.
They are used to writing blank checks as opposed to efficiently balancing a budget.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off you hypocritical old man. After page after page of listening to you guys call people free loading, handout commies, turns out you are one of the few people on here that's been a sucking on that government teat. If I have to prove to you that the christian right has been trying to get creationism taught in public schools, then you are too stupid to converse with in the first place.
YOU are perhaps the most mean, angry, closed minded, cynical, non-comprehending posters that I have ever witnessed.
YOUR posts are in conflict with yourself & others. Have a good life...or not. It matters little to me. YOUR posts have absolutely NO constructive/enlightening/conv ersational value.
YOU are of minimal intellect & awareness of history, civility or facts. PUTZ
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are perhaps the most mean, angry, closed minded, cynical, non-comprehending posters that I have ever witnessed.
YOUR posts are in conflict with yourself & others. Have a good life...or not. It matters little to me. YOUR posts have absolutely NO constructive/enlightening/conv ersational value.
YOU are of minimal intellect & awareness of history, civility or facts. PUTZ
Go lay down old dog. Nobody's getting "enlightened" on this forum. I went to a Christian school for 12 years. Worked for a conservative republican organization for 7 years. I know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Other than what your Tea Bagger newsletter tells you think, what do you base your beliefs upon? You have no freaking clue that you have probably fought directly against your own interests your entire life. Take a hint from the last two elections and quit flapping your gums, old clown.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Go lay down old dog. Nobody's getting "enlightened" on this forum. I went to a Christian school for 12 years. Worked for a conservative republican organization for 7 years. I know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Other than what your Tea Bagger newsletter tells you think, what do you base your beliefs upon? You have no freaking clue that you have probably fought directly against your own interests your entire life. Take a hint from the last two elections and quit flapping your gums, old clown.
the flapping out of you is a joke.

you are an idiot.

so you passed high school....big deal. want a cookie?

it is you that has no freaking clue.

you are a retard demanding how to run a business, when you never have.

My suggestion is you leave that to those with a formal education; and decades of experience.

I base my beliefs on reality; and experience.

PS: elections don't operate business; and educated people will mold business models to fit a landscape a govt paints.

the current landscape you seem so proud of is one of failure; and those with skin in the game are sprinting away from it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
My suggestion is you leave that to those with a formal education; and decades of experience.
PS: elections don't operate business; and educated people will mold business models to fit a landscape a govt paints.
the current landscape you seem so proud of is one of failure; and those with skin in the game are sprinting away from it.
A person who thinks that Texas can divide itself into 5 smaller states thus swinging the balance of power in the Senate to the GOP has no place lecturing others about "reality," or "not having a freaking clue." He most certainly has no business referring to others as "retards."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who thinks that Texas can divide itself into 5 smaller states thus swinging the balance of power in the Senate to the GOP has no place lecturing others about "reality," or "not having a freaking clue." He most certainly has no business referring to others as "retards."
Now why do you have to keep bringing that up?

He still hasn't ever responded to being called out on his ridiculous assertions about the 14th Amendment weeks ago, and you expect him to address the Texas issue first?

Geez.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you another retard.

if you could comprehend the written english language, then by reading the original documents regarding statehood of texas you would see that congress already ratified texas having the ability to be broken into multiple states.

a lawyer can erase the word slavery from the document making it abide to the current laws of the land.

idiots like you who rant about how a business owes employees anything except an agreed upon payment for services is a joke.

let me help you a bit.

an employee owes the business for the opportunity to earn a wage, not the other way around.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And the KFC/Yum facility in Louisville is a government/tax created entity? How about Vanderbilt Univ? Yale & Harvard univ's Or Carnagie Hall, ALL of the Smithsonian Museums, Rockefeller Center, the former Sears Tower, Chrysler Bldg, the Nobel Prizes, the Ford Foundation, Papa Johns Stadium,the Wool worth Bldg, the YMCA & YWCA, Boy & Girl Scouts, United Way, Red Cross & on & on & on.
Private & public companies do perform great public good beyond what OUR tax dollars do via the federal & state perform. And these privately created/funded entities are MUCH MORE financially efficient than anything that the Gov has set up in more than a 100 yrs!!
I am NOT saying that the state & fed gov's aren't of value because of highways, military, parks, space & oceanic exploration, maintaining public waterways, flood control, & even education to a point, etc etc. But let's NOT ignore or discredit either financial source that does well. It is sort of a 'partnership that has a balance. It is simply that the federal gov record is NOT full of successes. Such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USPS, Social Security, Medi-Care, Medi-Caid, Amtrak, & on & on. That is why I personally am very skeptical of government control.
They are used to writing blank checks as opposed to efficiently balancing a budget.
Hey Pops.

Go back and read what idiot x wrote that prompted my response.

You and I agree, somewhat.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
Awwww the little bunny finally came out from underneath his bed. Good thing too. You might have missed the housing market going up, the stock market going up, the unemployment rate going down...If your formal education involved predicting the future, you might want to get a refund. Now get your sniveling coward @ss back under that bed. If you're so god damed smart, then how do I know your real first and last name? Feeling clever now? Maybe if you make a few more death threats...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww the little bunny finally came out from underneath his bed. Good thing too. You might have missed the housing market going up, the stock market going up, the unemployment rate going down...If your formal education involved predicting the future, you might want to get a refund. Now get your sniveling coward @ss back under that bed. If you're so god damed smart, then how do I know your real first and last name? Feeling clever now? Maybe if you make a few more death threats...
you want another cookie?

I know my name also.

PS: the stock market is down, unemployment is up; and housing market is down.

compare numbers to 5 or 10 years ago as fact check.

clever? I sure as heck need you for nothing; and never will.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pops.
Go back and read what idiot x wrote that prompted my response.
You and I agree, somewhat.
woof
That's a little scary, us agreeing that is! lol
Actually I have judged a few of your & Che posts 'agree, helpful or interesting' along with a 'nut' here & a 'nut' as I'm sure that I have been tagged.
But I don't know about Pale Rider. WOOF back at you!{<:
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>That's a little scary, us agreeing that is! lol
Actually I have judged a few of your & Che posts 'agree, helpful or interesting' along with a 'nut' here & a 'nut' as I'm sure that I have been tagged.
But I don't know about Pale Rider. WOOF back at you!{<:
OR 'Save Yourself'
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for proving my point about you, post after post

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
CONVENTION Center Tue Year 2016 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Mon Anonymous 1
tian roya facebook Jul 20 CONCERNED FAMILY 1
Cleveland Bans E-Cigarette Smoking Jul 20 BUH WAH HA HA 2
Feature points referral code Jul 18 Johanna 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 24 at 3:55AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters