xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14150 Nov 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man who consistently whines about making certain he or his heirs receive his SS contributions, even if he dies prematurely.
woof
Right. How does one accomplish that?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14151 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. How does one accomplish that?
Self employ as an LLC.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14152 Nov 23, 2012
Another crack in the GOP stupidity and stubborness. Perhaps some are beginning to learn.

(CNN) A top Republican U.S. senator brushed off the anti-tax pledge pushed by activist Grover Norquist and embraced widely for years by GOP lawmakers.

"I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge," Sen. Saxby Chambliss told Georgia television station WMAZ, a CNN affiliate, on Wednesday. "If we do it his way, then we'll continue in debt and I just have a disagreement with him about that."
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14153 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how government should be stuck with pensions. Pensions are a thing of the past with most companies. Who has pensions today besides government workers which we are stuck paying for?
Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.:-)
Good point. Who has pensions anymore? My Grandmother has one but those days are gone. Thanks "job creators". I know. Maybe we can go back to the days when companies made their own money that they paid their employees with, that could only be spent at company stores. You know. Before hard working American Unions shut their greedy @sses down. Dumb @ssed truck drivers would be working for pennies a day if you had "your way".
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14154 Nov 23, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Who has pensions anymore? My Grandmother has one but those days are gone. Thanks "job creators". I know. Maybe we can go back to the days when companies made their own money that they paid their employees with, that could only be spent at company stores. You know. Before hard working American Unions shut their greedy @sses down. Dumb @ssed truck drivers would be working for pennies a day if you had "your way".
Not at all. There are not many union places anymore. Truck drivers will always be in demand and as such, will always pay a descent wage. In fact, the US is very short on truck drivers in this economy. We have drivers who have college degrees but can't find work in their fields. If the economy ever starts to move again, those people will scoot over to their chosen career and a stronger economy means more transportation even if they continued to drive.

Supply and demand.
yeah

Mount Morris, MI

#14155 Nov 23, 2012
All political sstuff is bullcrap ppl trying to get rich
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14156 Nov 23, 2012
yeah wrote:
All political sstuff is bullcrap ppl trying to get rich
Who isn't trying to get rich? Ever hear of the lottery?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14157 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. There are not many union places anymore. Truck drivers will always be in demand and as such, will always pay a descent wage. In fact, the US is very short on truck drivers in this economy. We have drivers who have college degrees but can't find work in their fields. If the economy ever starts to move again, those people will scoot over to their chosen career and a stronger economy means more transportation even if they continued to drive.
Supply and demand.
Translation: Even in a time of elevated unemployment, few people will do such a lousy job for such little pay.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14158 Nov 23, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
dow down 167 points
down markets show confidence in an economy
the past 7 days performance tells a story.
the slide continues
Dow up 172 to close over 13,000. Another amazing prediction.

In other news, Texas divides into 5 states and Stalin rises from the dead and declares his candidacy for Senator from Florida.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14159 Nov 23, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Even in a time of elevated unemployment, few people will do such a lousy job for such little pay.
It doesn't pay bad. It's just that real Americans don't loaf on the taxpayers dime. Real Americans work and contribute instead of taking away.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14161 Nov 23, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Mongo. Go back and read the exchange between me and your boy XXX where he told us his Pop was a life long union bricklayer. Then, think about whether I was asking XXX about his "Pop" and not mentioning you in a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with you.
When you are this obtuse about things happening right in front of you, do you ever consider that your ability to process information is irreparably inferior and that it causes your political conclusions to be inferior as well?
Narcissism? Illusions of Grandeur? Napoleon Complex?

Location hidden

#14162 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't pay bad. It's just that real Americans don't loaf on the taxpayers dime. Real Americans work and contribute instead of taking away.
We don't want them to contribute if they have to bitch and moan and whine every second, every minute, every hour of every day of every damn week of their goddamned lives, about how; the unfairness of living in a democratic society punishes them more than every other American and their taxes are used to prop up the lazy and the weak and the poor. Oh the injustice of it all. Just go Soverign American. Total freedom, no taxes, no hassles, no problems and the other Soverigns are absolutely special folk.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14164 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part about bitching constitently about contributing.

Location hidden

#14165 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Supply and demand.
Why would you want to work for a 'descent' wage, while cost of living is rising steadily? Doesn't make sense, but if Unions are non-existent, that is what we will all eventually be working for.

Location hidden

#14166 Nov 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how government should be stuck with pensions. Pensions are a thing of the past with most companies. Who has pensions today besides government workers which we are stuck paying for?
Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.:-)
Stuff you don't know could fill the internet, XXX. Mitt Rmoney could have explained this to you very easily. He has lots of experience sticking us taxpayers with Pension costs.

Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp - PBGC Protects America's Pensions www.pbgc.gov/ - Similarto Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp - PBGC Protects America's Pensions

The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) protects the retirement incomes of more than 44 million American workers in more than 27500 private- sector ...

Find Trusteed Pension Plans at - Contact Us - Workers & Retirees - MyPBA Contact the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation pbgc.gov/about/contact.html

Get phone numbers, hours of operation, and email contacts for the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.

[ More results from pbgc.gov ]
Find Trusteed Pension Plans at Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp www.pbgc.gov/wr/trusteed/plans.html

Want information on your PBGC-trusteed pension plan? Access large plans and search by plan name, case number, and company name.
Basic Benefits Guaranteed by the Pension Benefit ... www.pbgc.gov/wr/benefits/guaranteed-benefits....

PBGC guarantees basic pension benefits, including pension benefits at normal retirement age, most early retirement benefits, disability benefits, and annuity ...

[ More results from www.pbgc.gov ]
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation - Wikipedia, the free ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pension_Benefit_Guarant... - Similarto Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation - Wikipedia, the free ...

The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) is an independent agency of the United States government that was created by the Employee Retirement ...

Revenues and expenditures - Pension insurance programs - Plan terminations

Location hidden

#14168 Nov 23, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissism? Illusions of Grandeur? Napoleon Complex?
My diagnosis for Mongo. ;-)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14172 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
We don't want them to contribute if they have to bitch and moan and whine every second, every minute, every hour of every day of every damn week of their goddamned lives, about how; the unfairness of living in a democratic society punishes them more than every other American and their taxes are used to prop up the lazy and the weak and the poor. Oh the injustice of it all. Just go Soverign American. Total freedom, no taxes, no hassles, no problems and the other Soverigns are absolutely special folk.
Or how about no social programs and people will learn how to work? Let charities take care of those who can't work. Oh, I forgot, we would rather support them and their huge expanding families than to hear them bitch and moan. If you're an American, you shouldn't complain about anything. Every time you get punched in the gut, you're supposed to take it and shut up. That's what made this country a great nation in the first place; nobody complained or fought for anything.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule. Environmental issues, gay marriage, religion in schools and public places, guns, taking even more money from the wealthy. We can complain about those issues. You can complain about how we don't take enough from productive people. That's in the liberal handbook. But when government takes from you, buddy, you better keep your silence.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14173 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Why would you want to work for a 'descent' wage, while cost of living is rising steadily? Doesn't make sense, but if Unions are non-existent, that is what we will all eventually be working for.
So what's better, working for less money or having the Chinese take those jobs?

It reminds me of the times liberals demand Americans boycott this or boycott that. Show X we will not stand for buying products from slave wage countries. We'll show them. We will pressure those companies out of those countries so those poor people have no job. Wow, do I feel good about myself. What a great thing I did.
Unions

Wellston, OH

#14174 Nov 24, 2012
Unions need to train their workers to become skilled workers and not to be non thinking workers.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14175 Nov 24, 2012
Unions wrote:
Unions need to train their workers to become skilled workers and not to be non thinking workers.
If they were skilled workers, they wouldn't need unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Bently 19,568
Heartless Felons Dec 23 I heart hate 3
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info