Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33228 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really suck when you realize that a delivery boy knows more than you about economics.
I'll be certain to let you know when that happens.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#33229 Aug 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you aren't an economist instead of being a delivery boy. Oh, yeah.
Why would he want to waste years of his life, spend enormous amounts of money to. End up at a univeraity ran by communists that can't grasp a simple.concept.like buy low sell high?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33230 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I'll be certain to let you know when that happens.
Don't bother. I know already.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33231 Aug 25, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he want to waste years of his life, spend enormous amounts of money to. End up at a univeraity ran by communists that can't grasp a simple.concept.like buy low sell high?
Probably because he would rather be the boss man's bitch.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33232 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't think above the level of an anvil.
Get a job, you lazy, stupid democrat.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33233 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Your grand over simplifications create a strawman. You do it all the time. Instead of addressing the other person's position, you redefine it in a manner that fits your preconceived belief.
And you don't?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33234 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You are right. We should lower ourselves to the level of the competition. Fifty cents per hour, put 9 year olds to work, company stores, no safety or pollution regulation. Guys like you could finally get ahead.
You should be in China where you could address all of your concerns.

woof
Norm DePlume

Akron, OH

#33235 Aug 26, 2014
Not China - Syria where the women are Hot and know how to Belly Dance!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33236 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Now why don't you run along Boy Toy and show me what Fox piece I copied this from?
It's obvious that post wasn't from you. In that whole post there wasn't a slur name for Obama that you never leave out of anything you post. Nice copy and paste. Show us the article that you got that from, cause that sure didn't come from that pea-brain that you have.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33237 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really suck when you realize that a delivery boy knows more than you about economics.
No you don't. You don't learn anything from Rush, FAUX or the $arah Channel except more stupidity and lies.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33239 Aug 26, 2014
The bottom line? We won. You lost. Get over it. Also, get ready to watch REAL Americans crush your weird little corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus again in 2016. The we can all enjoy the cute little names you sour grape Tea Bagging toddler fondlers come up with for the next democratically elected president of the United States of America. More than likely we will get to see that your Bible thumping has been ignorance not only covers the obvious racism you have shown towards our current president, but also includes the long standing hatred the GOP has for women.

You guys are the laughing stock of the entire nation, At the end of the day, not only does all of America know you are just a bunch of racists, but my favorite part is the fact that you also know this to be true, and you go to bed knowing you are a racist and have lied about it all this time. I go to bed each night with a clear conscience. You go to sleep each night knowing you are a racist and liar. You know...real "family values" kinda stuff. Of course you will deny this. Just know that I'm not fooled and I am fully aware that neither are you. I know and so do you, that you are a bunch of racists and have been all along.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33240 Aug 26, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that post wasn't from you. In that whole post there wasn't a slur name for Obama that you never leave out of anything you post. Nice copy and paste. Show us the article that you got that from, cause that sure didn't come from that pea-brain that you have.
No wonder you're a troll. You were probably a gambling man at one time and lost everything, and now you reside under a bridge.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33241 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I wonder why you aren't an economist instead of being a delivery boy. Oh, yeah.
Have taxes your way: Why Burger King wants to become a Canadian citizen
By Roberto A. Ferdman August 26 at 8:30 AM

Yet another American company is aiming to move its headquarters out of the country.

International fast food behemoth Burger King Worldwide Inc. confirmed Tuesday that it will pay about $11 billion to buy Canadian chain Tim Hortons Inc., which sells coffee, donuts, and other breakfast food fare. The deal would merge America's second-largest burger chain, which is valued at nearly $10 billion, with the Canadian equivalent to Dunkin' Donuts, which is valued at more than $8 billion. It would also move the new company's headquarters to Canada, where corporate taxes are significantly lower.

The newly merged company would become the world's third-biggest "quick service restaurant company," with more than 18,000 restaurants in 100 countries, said Burger King and Hortons in a statement Monday. The deal would create a business capable of rivaling Yum Brands, which owns Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, and is valued at more than $30 billion. But while Yum Brands operates from Louisville, KY, the new Burger King and Tim Hortons parent company would likely station itself in the Ontario province of Canada.

On the surface, the reason for a headquarter shift across the country's northern border is simple: lower corporate taxes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33242 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another American company is aiming to move its headquarters out of the country.
International fast food behemoth Burger King Worldwide Inc. confirmed Tuesday that it will pay about $11 billion to buy Canadian chain Tim Hortons Inc., which sells coffee, donuts, and other breakfast food fare. The deal would merge America's second-largest burger chain, which is valued at nearly $10 billion, with the Canadian equivalent to Dunkin' Donuts, which is valued at more than $8 billion. It would also move the new company's headquarters to Canada, where corporate taxes are significantly lower.
The newly merged company would become the world's third-biggest "quick service restaurant company," with more than 18,000 restaurants in 100 countries, said Burger King and Hortons in a statement Monday. The deal would create a business capable of rivaling Yum Brands, which owns Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, and is valued at more than $30 billion. But while Yum Brands operates from Louisville, KY, the new Burger King and Tim Hortons parent company would likely station itself in the Ontario province of Canada.
On the surface, the reason for a headquarter shift across the country's northern border is simple: lower corporate taxes.
And?
Canton

Canton, OH

#33243 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Burger King made any money while they were located here in the US? And let's say that amount was astronomical. Then we can easily deduct that the only reason they are fleeing from the absurd amounts of money they are making here, is only due to their unquenchable corporate greed. I wonder if any other corporations have done that? Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Zing!
Canton

Canton, OH

#33244 Aug 26, 2014
Oooh I know. Let's get back to crying how those poor Liberals in Detroit produced such shitty automobiles for decades and decades that it sunk the whole city and they had to be bailed out by us middle class tax payers. Oh wait. Did I say it was the Liberals that sunk Detroit with their greed and corner cutting? I meant to say it was the greedy, right wing corporate guys that dished out such a garbage product for decades and decades that Americans bought Hondas.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33245 Aug 26, 2014
More like greedy unions that forced the automobile companies to make cuts..
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#33246 Aug 26, 2014
Now they are hammering Warren Buffett over Burger King. Sherrod Brown should be ashamed, wanting to put minimum wage workers out of jobs. Oh well, off to Burger King.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#33247 Aug 26, 2014
I want a Burger King Crown. What is it with Obama? He ain't looking good. Sharpton looks healthier.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#33248 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You are right. We should lower ourselves to the level of the competition. Fifty cents per hour, put 9 year olds to work, company stores, no safety or pollution regulation. Guys like you could finally get ahead.
Warren would, a democrat.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! 16 hr Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 16 hr Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP 17 hr HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS 20 hr Permanti in da house 2
please help Mon barbosa 2
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... Mon barbosa 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info