Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27429 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you would have re-posted any lie I told.
since you lied, you can just lie more.
and since I am so weak....how come you are the one who has nothing including religion in your life?
When you meet Jesus he will remind you to keep your arms inside the elevator while traveling to the bowels of hell. Wonder if Jesus will have your car special painted with a crow on the side.
That Jesus! What a prankster.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27430 Apr 1, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really expect a lowly trucker to understand the value of education?
His "career" involves peeing into empty bottles and driving in a straight line during week-long meth binges. We could train circus monkeys to do his job. It's not like he's a rocket scientist or something. LOL
At least I work. Can you say the same?

We are all aware of your education. It's on display with each and every one of your posts.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27431 Apr 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's a total crock of crap of your crybaby s*it. That first line is pathetic example of the bulls*it of the crap you love to spew.
I guess everything to a troll is bull ship. Do you ever post anything of value on this forum or are you here because they kicked you off the teen chat room site??
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27432 Apr 1, 2014
KHartman wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How is the government keeping you from working for larger companies?
I'm on a medical restriction. I can't get all my endorsements and all major trucking lines require their employees to be fully endorsed. If the government would allow me to drive being fully endorsed, I probably would have had a much better job years ago.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27433 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what I will add is college was just a key to unlock doors for me.
The rest was up to me, or doors closed.
a college education over a average life will pay over a million dollars more than a HS diploma.
everyone is not college material and can make above statement foolish....like Bill Gates as example or Steve Jobs. Also plenty of people who started businesses and worked hard growing them.
College shows an employer you can follow directions and be trained. Also college developed critical thinking skills necessary to add value in business.
An individual who earns a degree who feels they are entitled to earning more money than a HS grad usually is unemployed.
bottom line......if it is to be it is up to me.
I agree that the loans folk take out will burden them for a long time. My alimony exceeded tuition at an Ivy league university, and I took no loan. It also had me living very uncomfortable making 5 figure monthly payment for 7 years. Now that the end is just a few months away I can save 5 figures monthly.
tell the kids not to get married unless they are positive it is real. Failure here is much more painful than any student loan.
You need to adjust the amount that you make up to tell people about your income. With your minimum $120,000 annually in spousal support, your $40,000 annually in vacations, your tens of thousands annually in boat related expenses, and your pink truck and your race car and your Italian shoes and all that other stuff, there is no way you are getting by on the .5% commission on $10 million you claim to make. Just trying to help out a little.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27434 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what I will add is college was just a key to unlock doors for me.
The rest was up to me, or doors closed.
a college education over a average life will pay over a million dollars more than a HS diploma.
everyone is not college material and can make above statement foolish....like Bill Gates as example or Steve Jobs. Also plenty of people who started businesses and worked hard growing them.
College shows an employer you can follow directions and be trained. Also college developed critical thinking skills necessary to add value in business.
An individual who earns a degree who feels they are entitled to earning more money than a HS grad usually is unemployed.
bottom line......if it is to be it is up to me.
I agree that the loans folk take out will burden them for a long time. My alimony exceeded tuition at an Ivy league university, and I took no loan. It also had me living very uncomfortable making 5 figure monthly payment for 7 years. Now that the end is just a few months away I can save 5 figures monthly.
tell the kids not to get married unless they are positive it is real. Failure here is much more painful than any student loan.
So far their marriage is working out very well. They want children but of course, not financially ready yet. Lord knows if they will ever be.

I never said college was not a great thing, just in comparison to the cost. Several years ago I read that doctors who borrowed all their money for their education are not out of debt until the age of 40. That's over half of your life in school or paying for it. No wonder they charge what they charge.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27435 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on a medical restriction. I can't get all my endorsements and all major trucking lines require their employees to be fully endorsed. If the government would allow me to drive being fully endorsed, I probably would have had a much better job years ago.
That's outstanding. The fat, diabetic, smoker who is on medical restriction so he doesn't kill people in his truck blames the government for his situation. Classic right wing personal responsibility.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27436 Apr 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's outstanding. The fat, diabetic, smoker who is on medical restriction so he doesn't kill people in his truck blames the government for his situation. Classic right wing personal responsibility.
Classical Commie response.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27437 Apr 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's outstanding. The fat, diabetic, smoker who is on medical restriction so he doesn't kill people in his truck blames the government for his situation. Classic right wing personal responsibility.
Totally non-constructive! Can't you post something that is NOT MEAN or angry. Something constructive, something pragmatic, something that addresses the topic instead of something personal?
Your lack of legitable argument shows your lack of intellect, your lack of substance, your lack research or ability to research.
WHY do you make personal attacks? I know, I know, you do NOT have adequate counterpoints.
I would NOT bet that your parents are proud. OR in your case does the seed not fall far from the tree? One or the other.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27438 Apr 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Totally non-constructive! Can't you post something that is NOT MEAN or angry. Something constructive, something pragmatic, something that addresses the topic instead of something personal?
Your lack of legitable argument shows your lack of intellect, your lack of substance, your lack research or ability to research.
WHY do you make personal attacks? I know, I know, you do NOT have adequate counterpoints.
I would NOT bet that your parents are proud. OR in your case does the seed not fall far from the tree? One or the other.
XXXRayted is here every day criticizing people for not be responsible for themselves, for being dependent, and on and on. Then he says the only reason he doesn't have a better job is because of the government, not because of the medical conditions that he was likely responsible for contracting and definitely is responsible for exacerbating.

Why do you think that his preaching about responsibility should be applicable to everyone but him?
Hamilton

Croton, OH

#27439 Apr 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Totally non-constructive! Can't you post something that is NOT MEAN or angry. Something constructive, something pragmatic, something that addresses the topic instead of something personal?
Your lack of legitable argument shows your lack of intellect, your lack of substance, your lack research or ability to research.
WHY do you make personal attacks? I know, I know, you do NOT have adequate counterpoints.
I would NOT bet that your parents are proud. OR in your case does the seed not fall far from the tree? One or the other.
I thought when Pops swam the river--- to Cincinnati--he would get smarter! Wrong, dumb as ever- Not mean or angry though! Ha!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27440 Apr 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
XXXRayted is here every day criticizing people for not be responsible for themselves, for being dependent, and on and on. Then he says the only reason he doesn't have a better job is because of the government, not because of the medical conditions that he was likely responsible for contracting and definitely is responsible for exacerbating.
Why do you think that his preaching about responsibility should be applicable to everyone but him?
What a complete moron you are. Ragging on somebody because they are a victim of a disease. What's next idiot, are you going to throw rocks at people in wheelchairs crossing the street? What a lowlife POS you are. I hope you get the exact same thing I have and I'll laugh and make fun of you. I understand that it's not entirely your fault. After all, if your parent(s) were azzholes, they likely raised an azzhole. What a typical liberal POS. I hope you die in a house fire. REALLY!!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27441 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a complete moron you are. Ragging on somebody because they are a victim of a disease. What's next idiot, are you going to throw rocks at people in wheelchairs crossing the street? What a lowlife POS you are. I hope you get the exact same thing I have and I'll laugh and make fun of you. I understand that it's not entirely your fault. After all, if your parent(s) were azzholes, they likely raised an azzhole. What a typical liberal POS. I hope you die in a house fire. REALLY!!!
Victim, victim, victim. Look what the government has done to poor xxxrayted. Christ.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27442 Apr 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Totally non-constructive! Can't you post something that is NOT MEAN or angry. Something constructive, something pragmatic, something that addresses the topic instead of something personal?
Your lack of legitable argument shows your lack of intellect, your lack of substance, your lack research or ability to research.
WHY do you make personal attacks? I know, I know, you do NOT have adequate counterpoints.
I would NOT bet that your parents are proud. OR in your case does the seed not fall far from the tree? One or the other.
The "judge it comments" do NOT change my msg/post.
Address the msg! NO need for character assassination. PUTZ !
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27443 Apr 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> The "judge it comments" do NOT change my msg/post.
I with you on this, Pops. The "judge it" part of Topix is of no use to me. It looks like it's pretty easy to rig, and I think we all know that. So why trust it?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27444 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you die in a house fire. REALLY!!!
No you don't. If some stranger's criticisms are getting you this worked up, it might be a good time to take a break from Topix for a while.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27445 Apr 2, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really expect a lowly trucker to understand the value of education?
His "career" involves peeing into empty bottles and driving in a straight line during week-long meth binges. We could train circus monkeys to do his job. It's not like he's a rocket scientist or something. LOL
Are YOU a rocket scientist??
Can you navigate urban roads in a 18 wheeler & not wipe out cars or signs? How about backing up to a dock 60 feet behind you using only mirrors? Are you certified to haul hazardous cargo or know what to do with it in an accident?
Can you teach a monkey to read or talk or use a charge card to fuel the rigs with Diesel...NOT gasoline?
I would ask you what your occupation is but your trust level isn't looking good.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27446 Apr 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a complete moron you are. Ragging on somebody because they are a victim of a disease. What's next idiot, are you going to throw rocks at people in wheelchairs crossing the street? What a lowlife POS you are. I hope you get the exact same thing I have and I'll laugh and make fun of you. I understand that it's not entirely your fault. After all, if your parent(s) were azzholes, they likely raised an azzhole. What a typical liberal POS. I hope you die in a house fire. REALLY!!!
You better thank Obama for making it possible for you to EVEN GET ANY insurance at all.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27447 Apr 2, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. If some stranger's criticisms are getting you this worked up, it might be a good time to take a break from Topix for a while.
As self centered as he is, he probably does.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27448 Apr 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to adjust the amount that you make up to tell people about your income. With your minimum $120,000 annually in spousal support, your $40,000 annually in vacations, your tens of thousands annually in boat related expenses, and your pink truck and your race car and your Italian shoes and all that other stuff, there is no way you are getting by on the .5% commission on $10 million you claim to make. Just trying to help out a little.
Math escapes you as always. Your above is $5 million annually in commissions, but you have decimal point wrong as always.

PS: above are all tax deductions also, and you forgot payroll.

also as a high powered lawyer and all, I guess you never had a client forced to pay alimony before, and had your hand out demanding someone pay your client for being tossed to the curb.

Loons like you earning minimum wage their entire life can't grasp someone so called stupider than you earning in a month more than you in 3 years.

I am very pleased you are envious and mad.

Want to wax my car for a Benjamin? Wax the boat for 2 of them?

Why don't we just blow up your fantasy with 2013 tax returns to see who is the real liar?

Want to bet $1000 on who is able to prove with fact the truth?

I promise you at least 5 people on this board will judge for accuracy who is lying.

put up or shut up troll.....you have been called on your hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
victory I'm a girl 12 hr Vic but name vict... 1
Where can you buy heroin in cleveland? 15 hr Dray0937 6
Heroin ? 16 hr Dray0937 10
fun Sat Marisolinda2 1
Fernando Colon..... Fri Susan 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
Dog food in cleveland Apr 20 need help 24
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]