Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing...

Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child

There are 59 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

CLEVELAND, Ohio--- A local daycare worker is sentenced to 180 days in jail for throwing a three-year-old child across a room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Parent

Cleveland, OH

#21 Dec 2, 2009
when the TRUTH shines wrote:
People ARE absolutely stupid when they LISTEN to what others say.
With OUT any research and study to FIND THE REAL TRUTH, What A GROUP
of people say CAN BE CREATED as WHAT APPEARS TO BE the truth..
In this case, ALL THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN, TOLD AND EXPRESSED about
Marva Moore is COMPLETELY FALSIFIED INFORMATION. Altered and Changed
to SHOW that Marva is the guilty party here, WHERE IN FACT she is NOT..
Marva Moore does NOT and DID not OWN Nickelodeon Child Care Facility.
THE FACILITY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WICKED ACT and
they shall find a RUDE AWAKENING once the TRUTH IS UNCOVERED..
Allow NOT the wicked deceptions of the Prosecution, THE JUDGE, the FOSTER MOTHER of the foster child in question AND ZENOBIA CUMMINGS TO ENTER INTO
YOUR PERCEPTION as FACT OR TRUTH..
Someone is lying to save their OWN BUTT..
and you can GUESS who that IS..
The TRUTH will BE SHOWN..!!!!!!!!1
ARE YOU KIDDING ME........ Did you WATCH this VIDEO SHE took this kid and threw him accross the room and THEN picked this kid up like a rag doll to take out of the Camera view to do GOD only knows what.. GET A LIFE... The TRUTH is in the VIDEO she commited a CRIME of ASSAULT against a CHILD... Guess the TRUTH has already been shown. WATCH THE VIDEO Then RUN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!
Nikki

Cleveland, OH

#22 Dec 2, 2009
wcb2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, live off of welfare so you can stay home with your kid. Nice!
Exactly what I was thinking, since "Andrea" is probably doing just that. Sorry, but I am not poor enough to live off the government you ignorant moron. My husband and I both HAVE to work - not so we can live the high life, but so we can pay the bills. Oh, and so we can pay for YOUR bills too. Do you really think your medical insurance, rent, food, etc is FREE? No - working people pay for it sweetheart. You should be thanking me not slamming me on a blog.
pam

Farmington, MO

#23 Dec 2, 2009
I just watched this video I can't believe people hurt children like they do its unbelieveable. Thank God this mother took action the daycare worker should have gotten more jail time plus anger management counseling. Sure glad it wasn't my child I doubt we would have made it to court.
Anna

Olympia, WA

#24 Dec 2, 2009
Sue in Barberton wrote:
These days, when you have a child in day care, make lots of surprise visits. Drop in unannounced for lunch, or dinner. Unexpectedly (And no advanced notice to the day care) pick your child up early (If you can arrange your work schedule). If the provider has any problems with you doing things like that, they may be trying to hide something.
You are absolutely right. Drop in any time, and if they have a problem with it, they are likely hiding something. I drop in unannounced for short visits at my son's daycare, and his providers understand and are completely okay with it. Fortunately we have good people taking care of our most precious possession, but it gives me peace of mind still. There should be no excuses for why you cannot drop in.
Anna

Olympia, WA

#25 Dec 2, 2009
wcb2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, live off of welfare so you can stay home with your kid. Nice!
Exactly what I read into it too. Receive welfare and keep your *** at home with your kids. Let them struggle growing up with next to nothing because it is "cheaper" to stay at home and "better" for the kids. I agree that it is better to be with the natural parent if at all possible, but in this day and age, sometimes it is not.
guest

San Antonio, TX

#26 Dec 2, 2009
andrea wrote:
thats why u parents who work, need to be at home with ur children, dont cry u cant afford it, id rather live less than send my child to be cared for by a stranger, not live with it, if u dont want it to happen keep ur **** at home!!!!! with ur kids
Are you on welfare? Food Stamps? Any handouts at all? From the church? etc? Then, I guess it is a good thing my a** does work - to pay for you and your family!

If you are not one of the thousands that keep having babies so they can't/won't work - then good for you and your family that you can stay home with your babies...
here here

Cleveland, OH

#27 Dec 2, 2009
when the TRUTH shines wrote:
People ARE absolutely stupid when they LISTEN to what others say.
With OUT any research and study to FIND THE REAL TRUTH, What A GROUP
of people say CAN BE CREATED as WHAT APPEARS TO BE the truth..
In this case, ALL THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN, TOLD AND EXPRESSED about
Marva Moore is COMPLETELY FALSIFIED INFORMATION. Altered and Changed
to SHOW that Marva is the guilty party here, WHERE IN FACT she is NOT..
Marva Moore does NOT and DID not OWN Nickelodeon Child Care Facility.
THE FACILITY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WICKED ACT and
they shall find a RUDE AWAKENING once the TRUTH IS UNCOVERED..
Allow NOT the wicked deceptions of the Prosecution, THE JUDGE, the FOSTER MOTHER of the foster child in question AND ZENOBIA CUMMINGS TO ENTER INTO
YOUR PERCEPTION as FACT OR TRUTH..
Someone is lying to save their OWN BUTT..
and you can GUESS who that IS..
The TRUTH will BE SHOWN..!!!!!!!!1
You are a complete ass! Did you watch the video? Are you suggesting white people are to blame?
Realist

Waianae, HI

#28 Dec 2, 2009
That daycare worker is "Jemima-No-More." Maybe she can get a job using an assault rifle,a damn pick-az, or roller derby or something...but she sure as hell won't be taking care of other people's chillen and cleaning up they mess.

I'm sure she will miss the old days.

She is a creep.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#29 Dec 2, 2009
RE-WRITE

That daycare worker is "Jemima-No-More." Maybe she can get a job using an assault rifle,a damn pick-ax, or roller derby...rodeo... or something...but she sure as hell won't be taking care of other people's chillen and cleaning up they mess.

I'm sure she will miss the old days.

She is a creep.
Red

Oklahoma City, OK

#30 Dec 2, 2009
I hope the daycare owners, assist the child with dealing with what has happened, and the family as well. It is the responsibility of the convicted Ms. Moore to pay restitution-voluntarily or involuntarily. Then make sure this woman never is able to have children of her own. If she does, then they need to be taken aways, her parental rights discolved. then children will be safe.

We start doing this with criminals our society would be better off.
Carol Mott

Rochester, NY

#31 Dec 2, 2009
What the hell was this judge thinking. She let her off too easy.
Silverback

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Dec 2, 2009
Marva Moore should be thrown from a bridge, a bridge that has about a 300' drop....on to concrete.
MOTHER OF 2

Brentwood, TN

#33 Dec 2, 2009
She throws a child and ONLY gets 180 days. Do you see a problem with this picture?
asm1973

Denver, CO

#34 Dec 2, 2009
andrea
Cleveland, OH
thats why u parents who work, need to be at home with ur children, dont cry u cant afford it, id rather live less than send my child to be cared for by a stranger, not live with it, if u dont want it to happen keep ur **** at home!!!!! with ur kids
I am a single mother with NO ONE to help me with my bills and I am not complaining. I love my child dearly and miss his dad. His dad was an only child who died because of a drunk driver T-boning his car. I would love to stay home but to do so I would have to be on welfare. Are you willing to pay for mine and my childs medical, dental needs, our housing and food and clothes? If so, I will stay home. If not Then I NEED to keep working. I do well enough that I do not require any government assistance and I am proud of that. But for you to sugggest that this happened because she was not a stay at home mom is silly. No one knows what is going on in Mom's life beyond this...
Rapunzel111

Chapel Hill, NC

#35 Dec 3, 2009
The mother of this child stated that she is his foster mother,so if this is true,why is she putting him in daycare to begin with?
It seems to me that when you sign up to be a foster parent,you are agreeing to take on the responsibility of the child 100%.If this mother cannot be there to raise the foster child,meaning no other obligations such as work,etc,and cannot stay home with him to raise him,then why is she signing up to be a foster parent?
In the state I live in,foster parents get monentary compensation to take care of foster children.My question is Is this child's foster mom getting any money out of this deal?
And is her placing him in daycare so she can work yet another form of child neglect?
I feel bad for this little child's situation as it seems as if nobody wants him at all.
No Kids Here

Berea, OH

#36 Dec 3, 2009
I don't have any kids and I don't care to be around kids that yell, scream and throw stones at my house but I hate hearing stories like this one. There's a lot of stories like this one though anymore. I don't like seeing kids get hurt and if I DID have kids of my own, I'd be spending a hell of a lot more time in jail than the a-hole who'd have thrown my kid like a beanbag across a room, if you know what I mean.
Sue in Barberton

Tulsa, OK

#37 Dec 3, 2009
Sue in Barberton wrote:
These days, when you have a child in day care, make lots of surprise visits. Drop in unannounced for lunch, or dinner. Unexpectedly (And no advanced notice to the day care) pick your child up early (If you can arrange your work schedule). If the provider has any problems with you doing things like that, they may be trying to hide something.
One more thing. Do a thorough back ground check on your daycare provider. If you take your child to a day care center, do a thorough back ground check on everyone who works there. You can do these back ground checks on line (usually for a nominal monthly fee)
Sue in Barberton

Tulsa, OK

#38 Dec 3, 2009
No Kids Here wrote:
I don't have any kids and I don't care to be around kids that yell, scream and throw stones at my house but I hate hearing stories like this one. There's a lot of stories like this one though anymore. I don't like seeing kids get hurt and if I DID have kids of my own, I'd be spending a hell of a lot more time in jail than the **** who'd have thrown my kid like a beanbag across a room, if you know what I mean.
I'm glad you don't have children.
Sue in Barberton

Tulsa, OK

#39 Dec 3, 2009
MOTHER OF 2 wrote:
She throws a child and ONLY gets 180 days. Do you see a problem with this picture?
yes.
Sue in Barberton

Tulsa, OK

#40 Dec 3, 2009
asm1973 wrote:
andrea
Cleveland, OH
thats why u parents who work, need to be at home with ur children, dont cry u cant afford it, id rather live less than send my child to be cared for by a stranger, not live with it, if u dont want it to happen keep ur **** at home!!!!! with ur kids
I am a single mother with NO ONE to help me with my bills and I am not complaining. I love my child dearly and miss his dad. His dad was an only child who died because of a drunk driver T-boning his car. I would love to stay home but to do so I would have to be on welfare. Are you willing to pay for mine and my childs medical, dental needs, our housing and food and clothes? If so, I will stay home. If not Then I NEED to keep working. I do well enough that I do not require any government assistance and I am proud of that. But for you to sugggest that this happened because she was not a stay at home mom is silly. No one knows what is going on in Mom's life beyond this...
I've been in your situation. So I know just where you are coming from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964
News Computer expert Prashant Chopra pleads in child... (Aug '08) Jul 11 Anon 14
Michael Martinez Stinks Jul 9 Yet to 2
News H. Brandt Ayers: When presidents lie II Jul 8 diversity audit 3
Kelli Prather fraud Jul 3 swampdrainer 1
Stephen Curry took a crap in your face! Jul 2 Mr wonderful 2
Im a crossdresser Jun 29 Swallow cut kox 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages