Review: King Solomon Grand Lodge

Review: King Solomon Grand Lodge

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Cynthia Hayes

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 20, 2013
A close friend of mine whom I’ve known for many years has been telling me that she knows of an elderly eighty-three year old man here in Cleveland, who is in bad health, and has a woman living with him twenty-six years his junior. The woman that lives with the elderly gentleman, she works at the African American organization, The Naacp in Cleveland. Apparently this woman is very unfaithful to the elderly gentleman by having many sexual encounters with other men at the office of the African American organization she works at. I’m also told that she has other sexual encounters with other men outside the house when she’s not at work. I’m told that the elderly man and the woman have a lot of hate, mistrust, and disrespect for one another, and that the elderly man constantly accuses the woman of having sexual affairs with other men, while simultaneously the woman calls the elderly man very derogatory names when she talks to others. Although the elderly gentleman doesn’t want to let her go, he pays all the bills. Despite a regular paycheck the woman receives from her work, she doesn’t contribute a penny to help pay bills, despite the sexual freedom she’s having with other men who are not paying her bills. It is very hard to fathom how this woman could be working at one of the most prominent African American organizations in Cleveland and they not know of her behavior. The behavior of this woman is very vile, despicable, and immoral to say the least. Although I do not know the elderly man, my friend knows him, and she is very concerned of his safety, and mental stability dealing with his ill health being aggravated by this woman’s vile behavior. I ask a reply of any advice you can give regarding this situation.

God bless, and thank you for your response,

Cynthia
A Child of God

Euclid, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Your friend 1st of all needs to introduce the man to God, so he will be able to love himself, prior to loving someone else. 2ndly, try to talk him into moving into an assisted living community, where he will have his own apt., plus freedom to go in and out as he chooses, but still be looked after. Living with someone, especially with someone that only uses a person does not constitute a relationship. He really needs to learn how to love himself and that can only happen when Christ is in your life, which will also bring about a whole new set of friends. I pray your friend doesn't wait until the man get physically hurt, before she steps up to help him. May God continue to Bless all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush's new stance on Trump: Bring it on 6 hr ICE 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr I hate taggers 20,108
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Aug 31 Nore 1,088
News Neighborhoods near downtown Akron still blighted Aug 30 Boss King 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Aug 28 NameNotTony 105
Need Dog Food Today Aug 28 NameNotTony 20
$600 in Food Stamps/SNAP... don't need Aug 28 NameNotTony 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages