Driver Still Missing After Friday Mor...

Driver Still Missing After Friday Morning Accident

There are 362 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Driver Still Missing After Friday Morning Accident. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police are still trying to locate a man who flipped his car Friday morning, near I-90. Investigators say 49-year-old Robert Lathan, of Cleveland, was driving his Cadillac, near the intersection of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Clairesa

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2010
your sick!
Tiffany

West Salem, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2010
that was just rude and uncalled for agast ur an a$$....Prayers go to the family...Hope they find him and brother gets well!!!!!
Bruce

Blissfield, OH

#4 Jan 10, 2010
Well if hes not at the scene,, he probably didn't want to get caught for something, so he left his brother in the wreckage and ran away.. He'll turn up somewhere
hurt

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2010
AGAST THATS MY FATHER THATS MISSING AND IF I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE NEXT HEADLINE STORY
Praying

Brunswick, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2010
My prayers go out to the family. I pray that he is found safe and unharmed and the his brother has a speedy recovery. AGAST that comment was uncalled for. I will also pray for you because you need it. 1 Corithians 13:11 says when you become an adult you put away childish things. It's obvious you haven't reached that point in your life.
June

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2010
Ok ms. He is under the airbag. How sad your life must be to make such a comment like that about my brother. I can only pray for you as well as for my brother. a hole....
WTF

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2010
Agast, I see you are a heartless SOB. Have some compassion for what our family is going through at this time. May God watch over you while you're driving on the icy road.
SISTER ROM ATLANTA

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jan 10, 2010
OUR famlily is praying that my brother's body will be recovered.In the mean time we would appreciate if you kept the snide jokes and remarks to yourself.THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER!!!!!
agast

AOL

#10 Jan 10, 2010
the whole point was the cleveland police dept, i believe this happened to them once before..

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2010
Sister ROM Atlanta? What is ROM?
Shanky

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jan 10, 2010
Do they have search parties out there?..Something doesn't make sense here. Are they sure he was even really in the vehicle during the accident?
Shanky

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2010
Is Robert's brother well enough to verify that he was actually in the vehicle during the accident? If so why is he still missing? In the cold for 3 days with no shoes!! Is there nothing indicating where he might have gone? Do we not have enough people out there looking for him? We need to find him. Definitely sending prayers out. This is terrible.
KNA

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 10, 2010
Family some people are so f$%king ignorant. I am staying prayed up that he is ok...may God continue to comfort us through this time and watch over him and bring him back to us safely.
Sister

Cleveland, OH

#15 Jan 10, 2010
Robert, I am thinking bout you and praying for you. I hope you are in a safe place. If you read
this, please come home or at least give us a call.
Sister from Cleveland Hts.
Sister

Plain City, OH

#16 Jan 10, 2010
I would like to thank everyone for their concern and POSITIVE comments. Together we will solve this dilemma on move on. We will pray for his safe return and for those that treat life's ups and downs as an opportunity to wrec havoc on others.
LeeCee

Independence, OH

#17 Jan 10, 2010
Family, let's stay focused and continue praying for the safe return of our family member. We are here for one another in this trying time and any negative comments will not get us off track. Get down on your knees before laying down tonight and remember there is strength in numbers. Send up mass prayers for Robbie's safe return. I love you all!!!
Tassha C

Hiram, GA

#18 Jan 10, 2010
My prayers go out to you and your family, June. I sincerely hope for his safe return home.
Daughter

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 10, 2010
We will keep praying that my father comes home negative and joking comments are not necessary at this point in time! Family, Friends, and all others please continue to pray because prayer will fight the hard battles.Love you all
Sue in Barberton

Canton, OH

#20 Jan 11, 2010
I hope they find him, alive, well, and soon.
white people

Ravenna, OH

#21 Jan 11, 2010
The brotha gots no drivers license or insurance thats why he,s missing.They,ll find you PIMP DADDY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min Agree 21,446
News Diversity Center's #rethinkAmerican video aims ... Feb 21 import more muzzies 1
Impeach Trump ! Feb 19 Nobama 7
BTW, Melania's Birth Country Slovenia Prefers R... Feb 19 Nobama 5
Insulting LeBron James Feb 19 Nobama 14
Howdy there you liberals Feb 19 Funnin 2
Review: Chenelle Tamaka Harris Feb 19 CHENELLE HARRIS 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages