First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sirreal1

United States

#67 Sep 20, 2010
Have you folks heard of a eugenicist? Obummer has several including Science Czar John P. Holdren. A eugenicist is a mass murderer that uses government powers to kill billions of humans. They Chemtrail us, poison water we drink, put Mercury in vaccines. The idiots at the tobacco company that went for this concept will be responsible for not only killing their company but for killing many people. We must exterminate the exterminators NOW!!!!!!!!!!
jdeer

Marshfield, WI

#68 Sep 27, 2010
baker wrote:
I have been vomiting sometimes several times a day for about three months....thought I was pregnant. Now i CAN DEFINITELY tell this is directly the result of the FSC cigarettes. I can still purchase the non-fsc from some stores and when I smoke the non-fsc I do not get sick that day...When all packs are FSC then I will have no choice but to quit.
yeah trust the govt. they won't lie to you....right?
jdeer

Marshfield, WI

#69 Sep 27, 2010
how many housefires are caused by smoking vs how many are from p.o.s. landlords who won't upgrade the elec. service?or the heat? just more proof that the democrats are tobacco nazis. can't vote libertarian, they can't win. can't vote reform, neither will win b-cuz the the majority of people are brainwashed into believing that the govt. is on our side. HOW COME WE THE PEOPLE CAN'T VOTE ALL OF THEM OUT AND FORCE THEM TO GET A REAL JOB LIKE THE REST OF US?
Miranda

Paramus, NJ

#70 Nov 21, 2010
about 2 months ago I noticed my cigarette would go out and it would taste so terrible; just wasn't enjoying it anymore. For last month I get a sore throat, dry mouth, dry lips and I can't even smoke a half-cigarette anymore; it tastes so disgusting and makes me sick. A friend of mine told me than about FSC sigaretts. Now I got some closure finally.Read other peoples similar "reviews" and it makes sence to me now. Some of them are suggesting to buy cigaretts online and when I was about to order a carton I said to myself; '' wait a minute! maybe instead of starting ordering new cigaretts, it's better to start quitting ?????!!!!
It was about 4 pm today I was surprized I had only 1 cigarette, because , again, it affeceted me what I read about FSC cigaretts last night and I made up my mind to QUIT !
QUIT YOU TOO !
kbaker

Tampa, FL

#71 Nov 24, 2010
for the past month ive been having tastebud problems i thought it was from being sick but i think a few weeks later things would be back to normal but i cant even go through a cigg without gagging i mean i havent vamited yet but geesh this is crazy cant smell like i did before either but i think the FSC is a population controller their trying to kill population down but only my opinion
Alyssa

Largo, FL

#73 Apr 20, 2011
I have been smoking American Spirits for years and just noticed recently that I have been experiencing side-effects from them.
American Spirits are suppose to be all natural, but they had warned everyone they had to put the same chemical as all other brands- fire-proof chemicals.
For everyone who enjoys the great taste of tobacco without all the harsh "extras", this really sucks!
VictoriaM

Lutz, FL

#74 Apr 20, 2011
I've been making my own cigarettes since I noticed the 'off' taste and how often I burned my clothes.
I had some of the symptoms people talk about. I now have a supermatic rolling machine, use non-chemical tubes and pipe tobacco, I bought them all on line. What a relief! If you're going this route shop around, the difference in prices are amazing.

I took a shot at growing tobacco and planted 6 different types, I got the seeds on eBay. They are growing well. The taste is nothing to write home about but I mix the dried shredded stuff with the pipe tobacco. According to the laws regarding tobacco I can only use it for personal use and cannot sell it (I don't want to) or even give it away but at least now I have a source of non-poisonous tobacco, they use pesticides and chemical fertilizer to grow tobacco unless the buyer has specified that it be raised naturally.
I bought an electric rolling machine for about $60 and I really like it! Good luck to you who are dedicated smokers but don't want to be poisoned!
PattyO

Newnan, GA

#75 Apr 25, 2011
They blister my mouth
Stephen M

Greenville, MI

#76 May 5, 2011
I quit, been 3 weeks now cold turkey, After FSC went into the cigarette’s I noticed a difference in taste, but worst of all I noticed my voice changing shortly after FSC went into my cigarette’s. Hopefully I can get my voice back in a few months. I just wonder if they really tested the effects of FSC on smokers, andf has anyone else noticed this change as well?
Grand Rapids, MI
tybop

Philadelphia, PA

#77 Oct 13, 2011
Well i would have to say they make me sick aswell and i was told tht they use aspestis in tha fsc cigarettes? Is this true? I hope not cause no one ever came on tv or tha paper and said Heyy american's your cigarettes now contain aspestis smoke @ your own risk... Tht's whats wrong with our little thing we call life, we sit bak and let our '' government'' do what ever they want! you want something done you gota fight for it....
GaryC

United States

#79 Oct 30, 2011
I was also very sick from smoking FSC's. I was so sick I went to the hospital and went through all kinds of test. all the doctor told me was I should quit smoking. that's it. no explanation or anything. sense then I've switch to rolling my own. But is it me or are they spraying that crap on the tobacco also. I'm using the brand "Good Stuff Red" and I get this really crappy taste of copper or something. and my mouth taste gross. and I still fell sickly, is anyone else experiencing the same thing.
Linda

Atlanta, GA

#80 Jun 17, 2012
Has anyone broken out in hives from an allergic reation to FSC?
Tim w

Spartanburg, SC

#81 Apr 8, 2013
These are not fire safe..... I've had several Marlboro ultr lights that I left in a ash tray I just lit and went in the house and came back and the whole cigarette was burned up all ash about 21/2 inches of ash. FSC my ass.
Tim w

Spartanburg, SC

#82 Apr 8, 2013
These are not fire safe..... I've had several Marlboro ultr lights that I left in a ash tray I just lit and went in the house and came back and the whole cigarette was burned up all ash about 21/2 inches of ash. FSC my ass. Someone needs to sue the cig companies or the government.
VMarie

Clearwater, FL

#83 Apr 8, 2013
Actually FSC aren't only NOT firesafe but until I started making my own cigarettes I burnt holes in several blouses when the hot coal fell out of the cigarette with no sudden movements or any reason other than it had burned down to the damned band of carpet glue on the cigarette paper. What is the next invasive, controlling law to be slapped on us. Any ideas?
Paul

Tracy, CA

#84 Oct 6, 2013
Buy the euro cigarettes here if you want to get around FSC this is where I been buying them http://www.direct-dutyfree.com/...
without a doubt

Branson, MO

#85 Feb 19, 2014
If you want to quit smoking without the stress 100% guaranteed visit the "Leslie Cam Stop Smoking Center in Chesterfield Missouri." It will be the best thing you ever did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr WARRIOR 19,468
The Immigration Issue is all About Voter Base Sun Culture Auditor 1
Ohio men could be cleared in 1975 Cleveland murder Fri Kevin from michigan 1
Must See Decadence for Entertainment on The Sl... Fri Matt Kruse 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Nov 20 txt me 11
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Nov 19 linda 1,021
Al Sharpton owes $4.5 million in unpaid taxes Nov 19 come on man 1

High Wind Warning for Cuyahoga County was issued at November 24 at 3:50PM EST

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info