FSC (fire safe cigarettes): Are they ...
Penny

Waynesville, MO

#44 Feb 16, 2010
Thanks for the info chick. Got the nasty cough also..........rotton #%?@*!
It's good to know you can still get the "authentic" ones on-line.

Isn't Marlboro supposed to be an "American Co."

Go figure..........
Hoov

Lakewood, OH

#45 Mar 7, 2010
Sick...you bet ya!
Been smoking non additive cigarette for 30 years and NEVER had this problem. How dare this poison be introduced into this legal product.
Where is the outrage?
Come on people, smokers and non-smokers should
wake up are realize what a trial balloon this whole
charade really is.
Joy

Fort Myers, FL

#46 Mar 20, 2010
I am so mad at what they are doing to us, just won't leave us alone! Obama smokes too but I bet not the ones with the fire safe chemicals in it!
It's a constant thing w/cigarettes, what about alcohol, raise taxes on that give them a hard time. We basically hurt ourselves unlike drunks that drive & wipe out families or beat their wives & children etc! I have been coughing alot more now mouth & throat dry w/all kinds of crap coming up. I sent for filters to put on them & hope to find one not so bad.
VictoriaM

Dade City, FL

#47 Mar 20, 2010
Hi!
Filters aren't enough, you would be just thinning down the poison but still getting it, you either need to order your cigarettes from another country, the Switzerland ones taste the best or buy pipe tobacco, a machine to stuff it into cigarettes and the tubes. That way you won't get the carpet glue in your lungs. There are several good sites for that online. I have tried both methods and just bought a LOT of cigarette tubes and tobacco. A law just passed the house about shipping tobacco across state lines but isn't in place yet. So buy now or find a local tobacco shop to buy the 'fixings' from. Another person on this site steered me to the all metal Premiere machine which is amazing, easy to use and fast!! Good luck
Joy

Fort Myers, FL

#48 Mar 24, 2010
A question why are you buying pipe tobacco to put in tubes, the packs of cigars (look like cig) don't have the Fire safe in them. I tried them but they are strong. I know we won't be buying any more, my daughter threw up, we are coughing so bad, & you have to watch because the lit end just all of a sudden drops off if you're not paying attention & can start a fire & no it's not down at the very end, nic fire safe cig huh?
Joy

Fort Myers, FL

#49 Mar 24, 2010
Thought this was interesting, just read on another forum that if you heat up the cig w/your lighter all around (not burning it) it will taste fine like before, gets rid of the poisenous glue they have in it. We tried it & had one & guess what no coughing!
Jenna

Toledo, OH

#51 Apr 4, 2010
I have been feeling extremly dizzy with really bad headaches and sometimes my stomach will cramp up and I will feel like I'm going to be sick. I thought it was stress at first. I talked to a girl I work with and she was telling me about fire safe cig. I am quiting now. I pay A LOT of money to smoke and it's not worth feel really sick.
Cher

Des Moines, IA

#53 Apr 15, 2010
I cant beleave this,Here I am with a tumor on my brain, And a smoker and these people are puting more crap in cigarettes.Now I know why my thoght has been sory and why I have been haveing more than normal headaches me and my husband have been getting flu like colds for two months now.And just now found out about this.So if any thing comes up Wrong on my MRI that was not there 6 months age,I'm getting me a lawer.
wayne

Charleston, WV

#55 May 16, 2010
Jenna wrote:
I have been feeling extremly dizzy with really bad headaches and sometimes my stomach will cramp up and I will feel like I'm going to be sick. I thought it was stress at first. I talked to a girl I work with and she was telling me about fire safe cig. I am quiting now. I pay A LOT of money to smoke and it's not worth feel really sick.
thanks for posting,i thought it was just me.wf
furst

Inwood, WV

#56 May 17, 2010
The FSC cigarette is not safe...matter of fact light one up and put it on a couch and I betthe same thing happens that happened before except this time if you smoke one while doing this ....you will be able to puke the fire out....Fire safe cigarettes ....ask me sounds like an insurance conspiracy....AHOLES.....thank s alot
Glenda

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Jul 2, 2010
I used to enjoy about a 1/2 pack of VA Slims a day. They never made me sick and were a pleasure to smoke. Ever since they put that FSC chemical on them, my breathing has become labored, my body aches, I am tired all the time. I cried on my way to work today over how miserable I feel. WHY COULDN'T THEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!
jimbo

Willingboro, NJ

#58 Aug 20, 2010
since smoking marlboro gold pack. i have itchy palms,plus small circular red blotches all over body,any one else?.

Since: Dec 07

Fort Myers, FL

#59 Aug 20, 2010
Well we have a place down here in Fla called Rolly Smokes & they roll them for us w/their tobacco & of course NO FIRE SAFE crap in them. Cost 23.00plus tax for a carton. The place is jumping w/customers alot of people are buying them with more coming everyday as the word gets out.
kim

Dayton, OH

#60 Aug 31, 2010
baker wrote:
I have been vomiting sometimes several times a day for about three months....thought I was pregnant. Now i CAN DEFINITELY tell this is directly the result of the FSC cigarettes. I can still purchase the non-fsc from some stores and when I smoke the non-fsc I do not get sick that day...When all packs are FSC then I will have no choice but to quit.
I have noticed that I have been getting headaches for the last few months, by the way, I never get headaches. Come to find out that the FSC cigarettes started in Ohio recently.....is this why I now have headaches. Also I have noticed that the cigarettes leave a lingering bad taste in your mouth. Is the government forcing our hands to QUIT!!!!!!
Whatever-Akron

Akron, OH

#61 Aug 31, 2010
My daughter works at a tobacco store here in Akron, and you can go in and get a carton rolled for 23 bucks and 10 minutes of your time. No carpet glue, no bad taste, no sickness, and better yet, it's pure, natural tobacco. It doesn't have all of the preservatives and chemicals in it that the big companies put in. They have huge machines that do the rolling for you. If they ever take this option away, I will have to quit. I can't see spending 5-7 dollars a pack for something that makes me sick!
VictoriaM

Largo, FL

#62 Aug 31, 2010
I have found a system that works for me. No stores that roll cigs here. I buy golden harvest tobacco for under $17. a 12 oz. bag and zen tubes, 250 tubes for under $4. I have a topomatic and a supermatic rolling machine, all metal, I like the topomatic best, under $50. I roll a carton while watching a TV movie. After wearing old cigarette packs to rags, I found nice metal boxes w/flip lids, rolling supreme is the best box. You have to mist the cigarettes lightly before you close the lid and put the made up packs in a plastic bag to keep them from drying out. Perfect!

Fort Myers, FL

#63 Aug 31, 2010
Hoov wrote:
Sick...you bet ya!
Been smoking non additive cigarette for 30 years and NEVER had this problem. How dare this poison be introduced into this legal product.
Where is the outrage?
Come on people, smokers and non-smokers should
wake up are realize what a trial balloon this whole
charade really is.
I agree where is the OUTRADGE, we should all sign a petition & send it to Obama & ask him if he has FSC in his & we want it stopped now!
I bet he doesn't just all us "losers" in their eyes.
Cee Jay

Nottingham, PA

#64 Sep 10, 2010
NO kidding. Thinking about quitting. Keep getting sick, got the headache, nausea, sinus, loss of appetite... Yes, yes, I know we have intermittently blamed cigs for all above for decades, but it's never been this bad. Just got the "flu" again, looking online for WHY brought me here. The spontaneous combustion problem? MEE TOOOO!!! Whole cigarette up in flames, wouldn't go out, threw it out the window.. Fire falling in ur lap? MEE TOOO!! Dangerously distracting (I'm a trucker), not to mention physically harmful... Cull Capitol Hill and throw em all out. When is the last time that ANY government change at ANY level was actually supported and made sense to ANYbody you personally know? Our govt is poisoning us and charging us for that pleasure. Umm... I thought being a "pusher" came with a prison sentence... Why not just start adding anabuse*? to our alcohol and mandate minimum sugar levels in our fuel and just stick a fork in the whole damn thing...
VictoriaM

Largo, FL

#65 Sep 10, 2010
I like the comment,'where's the outrage!"

If we meekly stand by and allow this, what comes next?

We need a petition with 100's of thousands of signatures from those who are being systematically poisoned. The government considers a letter from one person the opinion of 10,000 people. Multiply that by thousands and they have to take notice.
Who will object the enforcement of dangerous substances on us smokers?
Who will spearhead this movement? Who will take the time to get the word out? Who is internet savvy enough to spread the word? Please step forth and get to work! We'll support your efforts!

Fort Myers, FL

#66 Sep 10, 2010
I just emailed a letter to the president from the government site, if we all do this maybe someone will listen, only takes a minute. I let him know he smokes & I bet his is not Fire safe etc ect. We need alot of you to do it too please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Gomer 20,062
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) 21 hr Gottahaveit16 84
Need Dog Food Today Fri Need DF today 2
News Governor Kasich prepares to make his case for P... Jun 30 Howard Hunt 1
Eat, Drink, and Smoke Marijuana in an Indulgent... Jun 29 Culture Auditor 1
News Feds Claim Biggest Heroin Bust in Ohio (Sep '10) Jun 27 Autumn 31
Cavaliers draft WHO?...LOL Jun 26 Warrior pride 1
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages