Vote for what is right
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
look up

Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
voting obama is voting for gay rights and abortion which is murder. vote romney.
look up

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Begging the people of Ohio to vote Romney. We can not take anymore Obama.
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2012
look up wrote:
voting obama is voting for gay rights and abortion which is murder. vote romney.
Too bad you & the rest if the Romney minions weren't aborted! Damn could've saved us from too many morons & idiots!!!
look up

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Romney blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you & the rest if the Romney minions weren't aborted! Damn could've saved us from too many morons & idiots!!!
You are to uneducated to be voting....Our country hangs in the balance, and it is morals like yours that are destroying this country....
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#5 Nov 5, 2012
look up wrote:
<quoted text>You are to uneducated to be voting....Our country hangs in the balance, and it is morals like yours that are destroying this country....
Apparently you are"too" uneducated to be voting(correct way to use too, not to) its not morals, its common sense! Btw a masters in business is obviously more educated than a masters in stupid, which i am now absolutely positive you must have! Obama 2012-2016/ 4 more years
ROMNEY 2012

Branford, FL

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Romney blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are"too" uneducated to be voting(correct way to use too, not to) its not morals, its common sense! Btw a masters in business is obviously more educated than a masters in stupid, which i am now absolutely positive you must have! Obama 2012-2016/ 4 more years
FOS!!!
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#7 Nov 5, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>FOS!!!
RETARDED OLD BITTER RACIST!!!!!!!!!!
ROMNEY 2012

Branford, FL

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Romney blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont get MAD!get GLAD!GOD LOVES YOU! stay in school and get a GOOD EDUCATION- GOD knows you need it! ROMNEY 2012
look up

Versailles, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Let's see, Obama is for abortion (murder), for gay unions (just sick), Muslim (Ramadan dinners at White House), Ambassador and 3 patriots killed at Bengazi (treason-act of war against USA), against Israel, wanted God out of Democratic platform at convention (I'm sure he really wanted Allah put in, but hey, people would probably vote for that also) wants to divide Jerusalem which is not what God wants, lets Iran continue to build a bomb, unemployment at 8%, and that isn't counting the people who quit looking for work, 5 TRILLION more dollars in debt (and counting), Keystone pipeline shot down (gas we could use for ourselves), No drilling in Alaska or the coast (gas keeps going up), He saw to it that the Bush tax cuts stayed in place until after this election (if Democrats were really objective wouldn't they have held him accountable for this, I mean, it is Evil tax cuts, right) divides the country with class warfare ( the rich will still be rich, its just that if you tax them more they will stop investing in new ventures, meaning no more jobs),Obama Care is going to KILL our economy (speaking from a business point of view, I will have to lay people off(thanks Mr President) or close down my stores (thanks Mr. President) but hey, I got enough money to live well anyway), so it leads me to a question of all the Democrats. Seriously, What has he done that Democrats DISAGREE with him about?? What has he done that you think he should not have?? Give me an honest answer if you can... I am waiting...
look up

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Romney blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of typo? Sometimes we think we spelled it right but it didn't show up on the message? Drugs everywhere (where I live the Coroner has several overdoses from young kids every month), abortions for everyone who wants one, needles in Halloween candy, music about all manner of unholiness, school shootings, etc. I am sorry but an Athiest would not understand that it IS about our morals as a country....
Wow

Springfield, LA

#12 Nov 5, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#13 Nov 5, 2012
look up wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of typo? Sometimes we think we spelled it right but it didn't show up on the message? Drugs everywhere (where I live the Coroner has several overdoses from young kids every month), abortions for everyone who wants one, needles in Halloween candy, music about all manner of unholiness, school shootings, etc. I am sorry but an Athiest would not understand that it IS about our morals as a country....
Wow, talking to a repukeblican Romney supporter is like praying to an imaginary god- pointless & senseless! Being an Atheist has nothing to do with morals, raised as a Christian, but able to realize its a fairytale & mind control for the weak minded!!! Still no answer to my question, do you believe the Roman god Zeus was real?
look up

Versailles, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
I don't care...There are many false religions out their...You can even make one up if you wish...I know THEE God who made all of this. You can be blind if you want...But Obummer is taking us down the road of destruction...we agree to disagree.
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#15 Nov 5, 2012
look up wrote:
I don't care...There are many false religions out their...You can even make one up if you wish...I know THEE God who made all of this. You can be blind if you want...But Obummer is taking us down the road of destruction...we agree to disagree.
They're all FALSE including yours, not blind just awake!
look up

Versailles, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
You will answer to God.
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#17 Nov 5, 2012
look up wrote:
You will answer to God.
NO i won't because there's no god!
look up

Versailles, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2012
We shall see...
look up

Versailles, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2012
HOW ABOUT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS FROM POST # 10?...i AM STILL WAITING.
look up

Versailles, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2012
Romney blows wrote:
<quoted text>
aLWAYS GOT TO PLAY THAT RACE CARD. I AM NOT RACIST, I JUST DISAGREE WITH YOU.
Romney blows

Mansfield, OH

#21 Nov 5, 2012
look up wrote:
We shall see...
No, we won't stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 47 min WAITING FOR AN AR... 1,145
Help 1 hr Needsome 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr tellinitlikeitis 20,935
Going to Myrtle beach? Sun Speed limit 70 1
News Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (Jun '10) Sat John Fiore 25
Review: Allen Studios (Aug '08) Mar 20 Sunny94 49
allah Mar 17 oodoo 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages