Christmas HELP!! PLEASE!!

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Jennifer

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 11, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Can someone help or point me in a direction of help?? I am beating my head into a brick wall. I have tried local government agencies for help and either I have missed the deadline or they are out of funds. If we don't get some kind of help we are going to be out in the cold and not have a Christmas. We are a family of 3. My health has been really bad recently and have been unable to work because of it. My husband works but it is only part-time because he got laid off from his job. We lost our home cause we couldn't afford it and everything in it because we couldn't find anyone to help us move so we had to leave pretty much everything there. We have a 14 year old daughter and she is the most understanding caring 14 year old I have met. I am not just saying that because she is my kid but for what she has been through and is going through she is so cheerful and positive. Even though we are barely making it and may not have a roof over our head in a few days, she still thinks of others first and helps as many people as she can. I would love to give her something for christmas but don't have the money to do so. Since we lost our house we had to find somewhere to stay. We are living in an efficiency in a motel right now and we pay weekly. We try to pick up jobs off craigslist along with my husband's part time job, that covers rent every week for the most part. There haven't been any jobs lately so we may not have a place after this week. We haven't really had any food and any food that we have had has gone to our daughter first and foremost. It has been a struggle for him to look for a job because we haven't had any extra money to put in the gas tank in our vehicle and the bus costs money too. So if anyone can help with anything at all or point us in the direction of help for the items listed below it would be greatly appreciated. Christmas gifts, boots, gloves, help with rent, vehicle gas gift cards, food, anything at all. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!!!!
brother

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2012
GOOD LUCK ...... You are most likley driving a Lexus to the seafood store today to but some lobster, while picking up so wine. If you need work go to the local fast food joint, they will hire you. Quit taking hand outs and do something with your life =. Quit living off others and think they should support you. There is work out there but YOU have to go get it. Quit thinking that you are owed something by others , we are all in need of something.
Mark

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Dec 21, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... 9 hr Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Thu Watsa Mattau 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
Tamir Rice's Dec 16 DefAttorney 2
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Dec 15 Anonymous 26
where can you buy heroin in cleveland? Dec 15 Fra 789 16
Bad or not? Dec 14 BillF 3
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance