Where does Michelle Knights gramma an...

Where does Michelle Knights gramma and family live??

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 May 20, 2013
I read that Michelle is living with Gina's family on W.71st street in Cleveland, she does not want to go back to her family and wants to stay with Gina, which is not unusual, she spent the last ten years with Gina trying to Survive that murdering monster Castro, very nice of the DeJesus family to take her in, Michelle probably helped Gina stay alive, as she did Amanda, these three women are the bravest strongest women I have ever heard of. May God bless them forever!

Where does Deborah Knight live in Cleveland? Michelle said it was on a "brick road" in a very bad part of town, is it QUEEN ave?? I heard that but could be wrong, if its Queen that was like only a 3 minute walk from Castro's house?? maybe saw her around there, but I know she was snatched near 106th street, wondering if he "saw her around his area" and used that to his advantage. No one knows yet.

If anyone can help let me know, I would like to know so I can send a card to the three girls, how brave they are. Pray for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Handle Hara... 3 hr WasteWater 95
Child abductor in Cleveland / Elyria 21 hr help 1
Clinton KKK Friend and Teacher 23 hr Bloomp 5
Hillary Clinton a Horrible Secretary of State- ... 23 hr Bloomp 4
News Two cousins wanted for attempted murder, robbery 23 hr Bloomp 1
News Debate opens up on possible refugee resettlemen... 23 hr Bloomp 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages