Five men arrested, public never in da...

Five men arrested, public never in danger.

There are 41 comments on the WMMS-FM Independence story from May 1, 2012, titled Five men arrested, public never in danger.. In it, WMMS-FM Independence reports that:

The FBI has uncovered a plot to blow up a bridge near Cleveland! Five people have been arrested, according to Stephen Anthony, Special Agent in Charge of the Cleveland Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigatio, and Steven Dettelbach, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMMS-FM Independence.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 May 1, 2012
I wonder if this will be another case of "the undercover guy got them stuff that they never would have been able to get on their own"
like that guy with the exploding model-airplanes.
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 May 1, 2012
anneutral wrote:
I wonder if this will be another case of "the undercover guy got them stuff that they never would have been able to get on their own"
like that guy with the exploding model-airplanes.
That is what it looks like to me also.

Baxter, Wright and Hayne considered different plots over several months, including distracting law enforcement with smoke grenades while trying to bring down financial institution signs in downtown Cleveland, federal authorities alleged. The defendants' finally settled on blowing up the bridge, authorities said. I wonder who helped them settle on that?

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

#3 May 1, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what it looks like to me also.
Baxter, Wright and Hayne considered different plots over several months, including distracting law enforcement with smoke grenades while trying to bring down financial institution signs in downtown Cleveland, federal authorities alleged. The defendants' finally settled on blowing up the bridge, authorities said. I wonder who helped them settle on that?
exactly.
it's all a little too convenient for my taste.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#4 May 1, 2012
Atheist anarchists don't need any help in becoming completely deranged. Another atheist gambit is to encourage people to believe in insane conspiracy theories not dealing with the fact that atheist anarchists are drugged up loons encouraged in their thoughts and behaviors by other atheists performing other anarchies.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#5 May 1, 2012
Hang those fools.... just more terrorist thinking they can .

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#6 May 1, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly.
The anarchist 5 have criminal records and I'm glad they are off the street and locked up.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 May 1, 2012
Little can be done about this kind of terrorism because the majority will not stand for profiling whites, who as a group must always be held above suspicion.
sue

United States

#8 May 1, 2012
entrapment.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#9 May 1, 2012
Could these 5 be converted muslims?
Could they be scape goats for muslims?

The media would NEVER publish photos of traditional muslims.

These crimes of destructions by muslims have escalated since muslim HUSSEIN OBAMA took office.

The crimes almost always are attributed to 'person or persons unknown', even though it is KNOWN that muslims are responsible for these acts of terrorism.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10 May 1, 2012
Sounds exactly like what the lord marshal b. h. obama's long time very close associate bill ayers would have participated in. Of course the perps in the Cleveland case did not advocate killing parents or design a bomb that blew up killing a girlfriend and two comrades or intend on using that bomb on US Soldiers stationed at FT. Dix NJ and who would have been attending a dance with civilians.
Funny how the forum's obamaites separate themselves and condemn those from the same cut of cloth as bill ayers all while ignoring b. h. obama’s close association and the launching of his political career from the home of bill ayers. Forum hypocrites have no problem giving the lord marshal b. h. obama a pass...despicable.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#11 May 2, 2012
Lets see, 5 white terrorist want to blow up bridges and some cry flow? wow,, now thats just pitiful.... terror is terror. damm them all...

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

#12 May 2, 2012
Papillon wrote:
Could these 5 be converted muslims?
Could they be scape goats for muslims?
The media would NEVER publish photos of traditional muslims.
These crimes of destructions by muslims have escalated since muslim HUSSEIN OBAMA took office.
The crimes almost always are attributed to 'person or persons unknown', even though it is KNOWN that muslims are responsible for these acts of terrorism.
they're professed anarchists, not jihadists.

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 May 2, 2012
Nothing good comes from a MOB! NOW YOU HAVE PROOF!
hmm

New York, NY

#14 May 3, 2012
unreal
Tim Leary

United States

#15 May 4, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly.
nice to know there are stupid people in Cleveland too. Wouldn't fbi resources be better spent infiltrating right wing terror groups with a track record of blowing stuff up and killing people, ala tim mcveigh and the holocaust museum guy, as opposed to a group that has never done such except with this exception, with fbi prodding?

Location hidden

#16 May 4, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>nice to know there are stupid people in Cleveland too. Wouldn't fbi resources be better spent infiltrating right wing terror groups with a track record of blowing stuff up and killing people, ala tim mcveigh and the holocaust museum guy, as opposed to a group that has never done such except with this exception, with fbi prodding?
McVeigh, DEAD, the other guy,IN JAIL, these guys SOON TO BE IN JAIL TOO. SO many people were proud of the OWS crowd. NOW they are no different then the guys mentioned above. People called the Tea Party terrorist NOW we know who the real terrorist are!!
Tim Leary

United States

#17 May 4, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
McVeigh, DEAD, the other guy,IN JAIL, these guys SOON TO BE IN JAIL TOO. SO many people were proud of the OWS crowd. NOW they are no different then the guys mentioned above. People called the Tea Party terrorist NOW we know who the real terrorist are!!
But just think! All those right wing and neo - nazi militias ALREADY HAVE HUGE CACHES OF REAL GUNS AND EXPLOSIVES! The F.B.I. wouldn't have to sell them fake ones! Of course, there IS a certain element of RISK going after groups like that, as opposed to 5 retards living in homeless shelters...

The F.B.I. never went after the teabaggers because they couldn't get their fat azzes out of their lawn chairs to go blow up the Scooter Chair factory.

Location hidden

#18 May 5, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>But just think! All those right wing and neo - nazi militias ALREADY HAVE HUGE CACHES OF REAL GUNS AND EXPLOSIVES! The F.B.I. wouldn't have to sell them fake ones! Of course, there IS a certain element of RISK going after groups like that, as opposed to 5 retards living in homeless shelters...
The F.B.I. never went after the teabaggers because they couldn't get their fat azzes out of their lawn chairs to go blow up the Scooter Chair factory.
Think about it, McViegh has more in common with those OWS ancharchist then the right wing. The right wing wants to change govt by ballots not bullets!
The Tea Party NEVER acted like this! And for YOU to justify actions of this MOB makes YOU no better either! I said this from day one, NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM A MOB! Now this MOB has shown its true intent!
Bob

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 May 7, 2012
5 less votes for obama ..LOL
Duh Huh Huh

United States

#20 May 7, 2012
Bob wrote:
5 less votes for obama ..LOL
wrong. Occupy endorses no politician, they believe the red team/ blue team system is completely and fundamentaly broken. Both sides serve the same master. Your vote has been reduced to a meaningless joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
News DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not spe... Tue Captain Yesterday 46
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin Kelley as ? Jul 25 Alex 1
Trump Jul 23 Dump the Trump 3
Cruz Shows His True Colors Jul 23 Dump the Trump 5
Ted Cruz Jul 23 Dump Drumpf 6
News Garage Sales in Cleveland, OH (Aug '10) Jul 22 jfrey 88

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages