Argument Over Easter Clothes Ends in ...

Argument Over Easter Clothes Ends in Murder

There are 41 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Argument Over Easter Clothes Ends in Murder. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police in Ohio say a woman was shot to death in an argument with a relative who didn't think she dressed properly for Easter dinner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Since: Mar 10

Cleveland, OH

#22 Apr 6, 2010
It amazes how cold so many of you are when someone is killed. This story is so sad...and so senseless, but your callous responses show just how little regard you have for human life.

Since: Oct 09

Canton, OH

#23 Apr 6, 2010
Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Way ingnorant, why would u even say something like that
Unfortunately there are lots of ignorant people in the world.
JusMe

Mentor, OH

#24 Apr 6, 2010
Life with no parole???? Fry the b*tch!

Warren, OH

#25 Apr 6, 2010
Nikki H wrote:
So let me get this straight: it's disrespectful to wear jeanshorts and a t-shirt to Easter dinner, but it's OK to shoot someone in the head because they wore jeanshorts and a t-shirt to Easter dinner?
OK.
WOW yea I agree with you, Someone's morals are way screwed up.

Warren, OH

#26 Apr 6, 2010
The Conservative Room wrote:
Let us all hope and pray that the deceased party was a black person.
People don't show this ignorant moron and attention, that what IT want's.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#27 Apr 6, 2010
She didn't mean to shoot her cousin, the woman said.
Let's see, you pulled out a pistol, pointed it at your cousin'e head, and pulled the trigger. Lady, what did you think was going to happen? Damn, these folks are stupid. Wonder if that defense will work in court?
JusMe

Mentor, OH

#28 Apr 6, 2010
yeh a "headshot" is pretty definitive especially from behind ...not much room for accident there ...just another mindless poster-child for gun-control!!
Disillusioned

Akron, OH

#29 Apr 6, 2010
erica d wrote:
how did she not mean to shoot her?a young life was taken because of what she was wearing...its a sad world we live in,thats what religion does to ppl,makes them bat crap crazy
Don't you dare blame religion for the shameful way this woman acted. Shooting a relative in the head for any reason shows what kind of person you really are and it isn't religious.
fishinrick9

Cleveland, OH

#30 Apr 6, 2010
Our country is so morally bankrupt and out of control, most children have no discipline or respect for themselves or others around them. I feel for parents because we are in dammed if we do and dammed if don't situation when it comes to discipline. As for the young lady who was killed over something stupid I pray that God takes her into his loving hands and she finds peace.
erica d

Ashtabula, OH

#31 Apr 6, 2010
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you dare blame religion for the shameful way this woman acted. Shooting a relative in the head for any reason shows what kind of person you really are and it isn't religious.
yeah why else do ppl dress up on easter?for church.she found it disrespectful so she shot her.religion buddy its awesome
sugar

Barberton, OH

#32 Apr 6, 2010
Wow! may god keep this young girls family.What was the real story?
PatriotDem

Melville, NY

#33 Apr 6, 2010
Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Way ingnorant, why would u even say something like that
I don't think you're getting the poster's meaning. His name The Conservative Room shows that's he's only writing what people in that room would say. I will go a step further and say that people in that room would PRESUME they're Black..
jbd612

AOL

#34 Apr 6, 2010
She is far from worth a second look if you check out the pic. Unbelievable the husband would even bother. There has got to be more to this story than what we have gotten from this reporter.
Kathy Dennis

Valley City, OH

#35 Apr 7, 2010
Nikki wrote "This person makes me embarrassed to be white for a comment like that. I am married to a black man and have biracial children." That is what you should be embarrassed about Honey. L-M-A-O !!

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Location hidden

#36 Apr 7, 2010
Kathy Dennis wrote:
Nikki wrote "This person makes me embarrassed to be white for a comment like that. I am married to a black man and have biracial children." That is what you should be embarrassed about Honey. L-M-A-O !!
I didn't write that dear. A lady who responded to me wrote that. My husband and children are white. Not that it matters though.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Location hidden

#37 Apr 7, 2010
PatriotDem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you're getting the poster's meaning. His name The Conservative Room shows that's he's only writing what people in that room would say. I will go a step further and say that people in that room would PRESUME they're Black..
How dare you presume to know what any of us would say? If you actually knew anything, you would know that I have several black people in my family and 3 biracial nieces. You're showing your true colors now, buddy. You stray from one forum to spread BS about posters that you disagree with? How very mature (yet very typical) of you!
Kim

Columbus, OH

#38 Apr 8, 2010
Dumb A$$ now her Husband will be with many women while she is in jail for killing her own neice. This lady had many options outside of killing her neice. She could have asked to leave her home, she could have given her clothing to cover herself. She needs to sit in jail for a long time. Wow!
Kim

Columbus, OH

#39 Apr 8, 2010
I lost a child over $290 and now this girls Mother losses her child over her clothing. Jesus is on his way back.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40 Apr 8, 2010
Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you presume to know what any of us would say? If you actually knew anything, you would know that I have several black people in my family and 3 biracial nieces. You're showing your true colors now, buddy. You stray from one forum to spread BS about posters that you disagree with? How very mature (yet very typical) of you!
If MSF wouldn't start every comment about a murder with "Bet he was a brotha from the hood" or some comparable racial slur, she might not be targeted as racist. I concede that you are not even close to her in that department. I know you disagree with her on some things. Why don't you ever challenge her on these matters? Others see her bias, and call her on it. Please don't say she's not prejudice. She pre-judges most situations before all the facts are in.
mee

Dallas, TX

#41 Apr 12, 2010
stipid jus plain stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 26 True That 20,946
Man beat by East Cleveland Police Jun 24 trust no israeeli 5
News President Donald Trump nominates Cleveland lawy... Jun 13 WGW 2
Lebron Will Never Have my Respect Jun 12 Bart 1
Stephen Curry took a crap in your face! Jun 9 Warrior Pride 1
News Judge tosses out state minimum wage law and mic... Jun 6 They cannot kill ... 3
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun 5 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages