poppy pod s any size poppy seeds

poppy pod s any size poppy seeds

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Since: Feb 12

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 27, 2013
I HAVE POPPY PODS AND POPPY SEEDS PAPAVER SOMINIFERUM ALSP 1ONE BOTTLE OF 100MG KETAMINE MAKES AS COOKED DOWN 2AND 1HAFE GRAMES COOKED DOWN INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED,SEEDS ARE FROM LAST FALLS HARVEST I HAVE 7 DIFERANT STRAINS INSTUCTIONS TO SOW INCLUDED,SPRINK RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.POPPY PODS ORGANICKLY GROWN THE BEST AVAILABLE.SMALL MEDIUM,LARGE AND EXTRA LARGE AS MANY AS YOU WANT.HARVESTED LAST FALL WITHOUT SEEDS STEMS INCLUDED,ALSO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE HERBAL TEA FROM THE POPPY PODS.YOU WONT BE DISSATIFYED MONEY BACK IF NOT SATIFYED.CONTACK [email protected] also other things available.shipping as fast as you want?
Anonymous

France

#2 Feb 8, 2013
ha ha ha got any heroin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 4 hr WAITING FOR AN AR... 1,145
Help 5 hr Needsome 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr tellinitlikeitis 20,935
Going to Myrtle beach? Sun Speed limit 70 1
News Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (Jun '10) Sat John Fiore 25
Review: Allen Studios (Aug '08) Mar 20 Sunny94 49
allah Mar 17 oodoo 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages