Barbra Blatnik 87 murder case

Barbra Blatnik 87 murder case

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Fijji

Stow, OH

#1 Jun 7, 2014
I read something in the news about it being brought back up, 26 years later not sure if there were any new leads or not. From what I heard she was a good kid from a caring family . A lot of unanswered questions about this case. She was only a couple blocks away from home when she called her parents, her body was found on a utility road in Cuyahoga Falls, which would make one think that the killlers were from summit county or had ties to Falls. Law enforcement is pretty sure this crime involved two killers from her wounds and two seaman samples were found. She had a bunch of words and numbers found on her arm but what they meant if anything has never been made public. I really hope this gets solved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 26 True That 20,946
Man beat by East Cleveland Police Jun 24 trust no israeeli 5
News President Donald Trump nominates Cleveland lawy... Jun 13 WGW 2
Lebron Will Never Have my Respect Jun 12 Bart 1
Stephen Curry took a crap in your face! Jun 9 Warrior Pride 1
News Judge tosses out state minimum wage law and mic... Jun 6 They cannot kill ... 3
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun 5 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages